[WY] - Wyvern (Retired)

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
342 posts Page 13 of 23 First unread post
Cooonar
Deuced Up

Me and godse were both just banned from KLAP -_-
I hate noobs
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Cooonar wrote:
Where do you live? Our timezones seem to be really different.
Australia. I live on the +10 timezone (AEST).
Cooonar
Deuced Up

Greninja wrote:
Cooonar wrote:
Oh... Geez ._. I live in the USA, EST

EDIT: Best avatar ever!
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Cooonar wrote:
Greninja wrote:
Cooonar wrote:
Oh... Geez ._. I live in the USA, EST

EDIT: Best avatar ever!
LOL
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I was wondering if you guys wanted to start organising regular 5 vs 5 CTF clan matches every Sunday at 6pm AEST. If people can't show up then the event doesn't run for that particular day. Server used would be LINES server, and FBA members can come hang out on our IRC whenever, though should at least definitely try to be there when the match is scheduled. Maps can be decided on the day, as can the roster of each side, up to the discretion of each respective clan leader. Whether a team wins or loses is mostly irrelevant - these matches will serve as excellent skill-building and practice for the Build and Shoot 0.76 league. While 0.75 is preferable in some respects, matches will generally take place on the LINES 0.76 server as it is the version used in the League.

If we make this a regular thing then the matches usually won't even need to posted about - LINES and FBA members will simply be expected to show up on the LINES irc at 6pm AEST every Sunday, provided they're available to do so. Reminders throughout the week would be good, though.

How does that sound to you guys? If there's anything you want me to re-work, let me know :)
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Will wrote:
I was wondering if you guys wanted to start organising regular 5 vs 5 CTF clan matches every Sunday at 6pm AEST. If people can't show up then the event doesn't run for that particular day. Server used would be LINES server, and FBA members can come hang out on our IRC whenever, though should at least definitely try to be there when the match is scheduled. Maps can be decided on the day, as can the roster of each side, up to the discretion of each respective clan leader. Whether a team wins or loses is mostly irrelevant - these matches will serve as excellent skill-building and practice for the Build and Shoot 0.76 league. While 0.75 is preferable in some respects, matches will generally take place on the LINES 0.76 server as it is the version used in the League.

If we make this a regular thing then the matches usually won't even need to posted about - LINES and FBA members will simply be expected to show up on the LINES irc at 6pm AEST every Sunday, provided they're available to do so. Reminders throughout the week would be good, though.

How does that sound to you guys? If there's anything you want me to re-work, let me know :)
It's a good way to practice our technique but I think It'd just be too much hassle. Finding members to take, contacting them, worrying when only two out of the four people I invited show up...

Maybe sometime in the future!
SuperSilence
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

I don't really think I'll be playing KLAP much unless we have people there. The selection of maps is kinda lacking, and the game always ends due to a time limit, and not the capture limit. I wish more people would play Aloha.pk Infiltration, Aloha.pk Classicgen, and Aloha.pk Capture the Flag.
striker1
Deuce

well if any of you are up for Infiltr ill play pm me when online :D also hey gren ya on
striker1
Deuce

Will wrote:

Might be able to do it i just got .76 today so if we could ally up i could help with |lines|
Gemini
Deuce

My appointment finished thirty to forty minutes ago, and it was the last appointment of the year so I should be available from now on for clan activities unless something decides to mess up my health, my sisters', or my mothers' again.

Now, regarding what you wrote, Will, that does sound fun but I'm going to have to agree with Gren on this one.

But I am looking forward to any matches in the near future.
Cooonar
Deuced Up

I just had a 32 kill streak on KLAP, but when I died, I rage quitted...
I love the scope I have...
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

You should put Love killing griefers? under your title
Cooonar
Deuced Up

Oh gawd... All the Co-Owners/owners changed their names... Now I have no idea who's who...
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Cooonar wrote:
Oh gawd... All the Co-Owners/owners changed their names... Now I have no idea who's who...
Quiet = Gemini
Striker = BlastZone
Greninja = Galvantula

I AM NOT GREN ANYMORE JANEDSFHKGBIRW :P
SuperSilence

Cooonar wrote:
I just had a 32 kill streak on KLAP, but when I died, I rage quitted...
I love the scope I have...
Just had a 28 kill-streak on some hallway server. http://imgur.com/CkQ4W43. Ran out of bullets at some point and had to jump people. (No easy 8-kill reward on this server.)
342 posts Page 13 of 23 First unread post
Return to “Clans”