[tK]Team Kaliber RECRUITING Memebers

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
XxJorellxX
Deuce

tK(team Kaliber) is a clan for anyone so just sign up

AOS name:
Favorite Gun:
Will you be playing on Aloha.pk servers?:

That's all there is to it

-Jorell
XxJorellxX
Deuce

tK Rules

1.No spamming

2.Be Respectful to other clan members

3.No double posting
(If you double post by accident leave another post saying it was an accident)
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

lol this guy, I don't think you will going to get the a lot of member cause just look at it whose going to join your clan if they see your clan forum? so sorry to say but this is really bad.....
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Isn't Team Kaliber a CoD clan?
gtfo cowadoodie
Rookie99
Deuced Up

..Goodluck i guess,don't listen to them your clan looks great Green_Happy3 here have a Green_Cookie
XxJorellxX
Deuce

tK is a cod clan my favorite one idc if no one joins i just wanted to make my own clan so be quiet
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

XxJorellxX wrote:
tK is a cod clan my favorite one idc if no one joins i just wanted to make my own clan so be quiet
This kind of 'I can do what I want you're not my mom' attitude will not get you anywhere in your life.
And you're obviously not going to get any members since you have said pretty much nothing about the clan or how it works. Besides, most people here hate CoD.
XxJorellxX
Deuce

Fleischgeruch wrote:
XxJorellxX wrote:
This kind of 'I can do what I want you're not my mom' attitude will not get you anywhere in your life.
And you're obviously not going to get any members since you have said pretty much nothing about the clan or how it works. Besides, most people here hate CoD.

At least I have a life and im new to this stuff i just join clans i've never made one
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

XxJorellxX wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
XxJorellxX wrote:

At least I have a life and im new to this stuff i just join clans i've never made one
So you couldn't have read the guides or looked at other clan threads?
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

XxJorellxX wrote:

Playing cod and making useless kiddy clans is your idea of having a life? Such a fulfilling life it must be for you.
XxJorellxX
Deuce

I don't play cod i just know about it and why do you care about my clan so much its just a clan get over it
Rookie99
Deuced Up

lol Dude your just like me when i made my 1st clanlol i had like 5 anyway,You are just making your clan look bad but saying stuff like that u could have said thanks and continued without even saying another word.there trying to help your clan but your taking it as a offence and saying some random comeback..Like where he said you could have at least looked at other threads,he was trying to help you but your taking it the wrong way.You better at least read the clan assistance or look at other threads because it's not going to be successful.-Rookie99
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

XxJorellxX wrote:
I don't play cod i just know about it and why do you care about my clan so much its just a clan get over it
It's not really a clan if all you do is say 'hi everyone can join, bye' and sit on your ass doing nothing. That has no meaning whatsoever; if you want people to notice your clan above the hundred other clans out there, you need to have/do something that others don't/can't. Any idiot (example: you) can start a new clan thread with some half-assed cliche kiddy name and wait. Do you want to know what results does that give?
Answer: none. No effort = no rewards.
Rookie99
Deuced Up

See and you would take offence to that,there trying to help you man,listen to em..and nxt time you make a clan atleast look at Clan Tips or something
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Clans”