{RS} Retired Snipers - Days are Numbered - 1 Day Left

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
600 posts Page 3 of 40 First unread post
Gabsy123
Deuce

Pingu wrote:
Since we have school should we do the clan fight this weekend, Tell me yes or no, Saturday or Sunday
Sunday would be alright with me.
Ryu
League Participant
League Participant

Saturday or Sunday afternoon would be good for me.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

I can pretty much do it any time anywhere.... Ok maybe not anywhere but when I'm at home which is most the time Blue_Sunglasses1 So sure, whats fine with them is fine with me Green_Happy3
XxXAtlanXxX
Deuced Up

ew, RS
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

XxXAtlanXxX wrote:
ew, RS
Problem?
Pingu
News Team
News Team

What does the list mean by Testing Darkx
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

I've accepted him into the clan but I still have to see him in the game to see his skills.
Last edited by bullets on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rookie99
Deuced Up

Good luck bullets Green_BigSmile
Mr.Pro
Deuced Up

IGN (In game name): Pro
Desired IGN (must start with [RS] or {RS} or RSx): {RS}Pro

Country (Optional): Australia
Favourite weapon: Rifle, though, i tend to use SMG more in Arena and other maps.
Past clans: [C.A.M.B], {EPIC}, [CPU], <Z>, <PeS>, <CTRL>
Favourite server(s): My favourite server would have to be Aloha Pinpoint, Babel, Top Maps, CS maps, Hallway and [WoG] [24/7 TDM] Nuketown
Play style: Depends on the map, but i don't really have the patience to wait for some granny player to come out. Not a rusher either. One of the guys who builds a wall and shoots, charges, nades, kills, then dies. Each map may vary my option. From past expirience, playing a map more often and going and trying different ways can be useful.
About yourself: My name real name is Joseph,i live in Victoria to be exact. I have been playing AoS for nearly 2 years. I am a gamer and play a lot on my PC, PS3, Ipad and Laptop. As well as that, I play a heaps of sport. You can properly say i am a sport freak. I excel in my studies and i have a sister called Julie who plays AoS as Bloom. (Pingu...remember her Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile) I am regulary on skype and irc.
Timezone: AEST-got the same time as Pingu. We play and talk a lot.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Mr.Pro wrote:

Favourite weapon: Rifle, though, i tend to use SMG more in Arena and other maps.
Favourite server(s): My favourite server would have to be Aloha Pinpoint, Babel, Top Maps, CS maps, Hallway and [WoG] [24/7 TDM] Nuketown
Play style: Depends on the map, but i don't really have the patience to wait for some granny player to come out. Not a rusher either. One of the guys who builds a wall and shoots, charges, nades, kills, then dies. Each map may vary my option. From past expirience, playing a map more often and going and trying different ways can be useful.
About yourself: My name real name is Joseph,i live in Victoria to be exact. I have been playing AoS for nearly 2 years. I am a gamer and play a lot on my PC, PS3, Ipad and Laptop. As well as that, I play a heaps of sport. You can properly say i am a sport freak. I excel in my studies and i have a sister called Julie who plays AoS as Bloom. (Pingu...remember her Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile) I am regulary on skype and irc.

....are you serious?
You are clanhopping,you were like 1 day ago in CTRL.Just stay in a clan and be there and stop clanhopping.
Mr.Pro
Deuced Up

CaptainKiwi wrote:
Mr.Pro wrote:

....are you serious?
You are clanhopping,you were like 1 day ago in CTRL.Just stay in a clan and be there and stop clanhopping.
Not 1 day ago . And I'm not hopping. No offence but didn't like that clan. I saw the conversation u had with fritz and his right bout u
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

Mr.Pro wrote:

Leaves CTRL then applies to RS 20 minutes later. Like seriously Pro? I had a higher respect for you.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

MrFritz wrote:
Mr.Pro wrote:

Leaves CTRL then applies to RS 20 minutes later. Like seriously Pro? I had a higher respect for you.
Well thats his thing.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Mr.Pro wrote:

Way to clan hop, leave Control then immediately apply for RS.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Mr.Pro wrote:

I'm going to have to say no to your application because of what everyone has been saying about you clanhopping, you can still hang out with Pingu and all in game but I'm not going to allow you into the clan, sorry.
600 posts Page 3 of 40 First unread post
Return to “Clans”