{RS} Retired Snipers - Days are Numbered - 1 Day Left

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
600 posts Page 17 of 40 First unread post
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Hey guys, I've had to cancel the clan match with Lines due to lack of members on at that time, but don't worry because our clan match with KoS is on the right track :)
Pulchy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

deathslayer21 wrote:
Rookie99 wrote:
IGN (In game name):Rookie99

Desired IGN (must start with {RS}):[RS]Rookie99

Country (Optional):America(U.S.A.)

Favorite weapon:Shotgun

Past clans:[RAB],[PURE] ( i was clan leader of RAB,and i was in pure for like 6 or 8 month's)
Favorite server(s):Pinpoint,Babel

Play style:Focused,determined

Screenshot (Optional but recommended):
(don't know what that is do u mean like a picture of myself?)
About yourself:I enjoy having fun,while playing the game,ad being competitive.I know bullets he's a friend known em about a year or so.I like to go to church,and be social with people.

Time-zone:EST(Texas)
He's just made an application for [AK]. Although I'm not in charge of this department, I'd say this is Denied.
For lack of maturity and making an application to join another clan (Of coarse this is probably self-explanatory).

A little tip is to use correct spelling and punctuation (grammar). It's clean and makes you appear more mature. It also may give you a larger chance for your application to be accepted. If you don't know how to spell certain words, spell-check/autocorrect is a very reliable source.
Hi.

A little tip is to use correct spelling and punctuation (grammar). It's clean and makes you appear more mature. It also may give you a larger chance for your application to be accepted. If you don't know how to spell certain words, spell-check/autocorrect is a very reliable source.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Pulchy wrote:
Hi.

TBH autocrooect/spell-check is not reliable xD
Also, it's pretty funny hearing this from a person who makes a topic like this:
http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?t=3510
Pulchy

bullets wrote:
Pulchy wrote:
Hi.

I was clearly stating the irony of him posting that "A little tip is to use correct spelling and punctuation" message was that he spelled the word "course" wrong. (I even underlined and boldfaced his spelling mistake).

Also it was very obvious that that thread was a joke. Thanks for stalking my profile to look for something.

<3
Pingu
News Team
News Team

Clan match has started any late rs members please join irc
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

KoS vs RS - 4x0

had some problems with alleged hackers on our team, however I think everything has been resolved. GG
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

TheKing wrote:
KoS vs RS - 4x0

had some problems with alleged hackers on our team, however I think everything has been resolved. GG
Captain Kiwi was the best player - O.M.G. unbelievable. Anyway he calls every game a bad game.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Dare[AoS] wrote:
TheKing wrote:
KoS vs RS - 4x0

Captain Kiwi was the best player - O.M.G. unbelievable. Anyway he calls every game a bad game.
That BOOBIE guy was snapping all over the place, I even caught him flying from his spawn to the middle of the map, and doing small tps from place to place.
StarDust
League Participant
League Participant

Clans participating: KoS vs RS
Time (GMT+-0): 12/30/2013 at 7pm GMT
Number of people: 5v5 or more
Map: Utopia
Game type(CTF or TDM): CTF 45min time limit
Server (We can host): KoS Clan Server
Version: 0.76

No subs
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

Please do not defame the image of our clan, as you did in your forum.
We had several legs and yes this is true, I had to defend because I was unable to play with my ping, regarding ESP and aimbot does not see any problem with that in the match. As you can see in the log one its members was accused of aimbot and not one of ours, and BOOBIE was eimis.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Pretty unfair to use Eimis as a sub without asking...
You should fight like real men next time without Eimis.(no subs is a good idea)
And uh 12/30?Why not 11/30
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

TheKing wrote:
We had several legs and yes this is true, I had to defend because I was unable to play with my ping, regarding ESP and aimbot does not see any problem with that in the match. As you can see in the log one its members was accused of aimbot and not one of ours, and BOOBIE was eimis.
I can't really understand much of that, I'm sorry for deframing your image, but it was so suspicious, (who is eimis).
StarDust wrote:
Clans participating: KoS vs RS
Time (GMT+-0): 12/30/2013 at 7pm GMT
Number of people: 5v5 or more
Map: Utopia
Game type(CTF or TDM): CTF 45min time limit
Server (We can host): KoS Clan Server
Version: 0.76

No subs
We won't be able to play at 7pm GMT, for us here in Aus and Asia that's like 2am.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

.76 master race by far.
extra

bullets wrote:
TheKing wrote:
I can't really understand much of that, I'm sorry for deframing your image, but it was so suspicious, (who is eimis).
He is good.
deathslayer21

Pulchy wrote:
bullets wrote:
Pulchy wrote:
Hi.

I was clearly stating the irony of him posting that "A little tip is to use correct spelling and punctuation" message was that he spelled the word "course" wrong. (I even underlined and boldfaced his spelling mistake).

Also it was very obvious that that thread was a joke. Thanks for stalking my profile to look for something.

<3
Damn you, I knew this would happen xD
600 posts Page 17 of 40 First unread post
Return to “Clans”