Clan Assistance

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
111 posts Page 1 of 8 First unread post
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You have read my Clan Tips, but you don't know how to apply them? Or maybe your clan is not doing good, you don't know how to attract new people or just don't know how to organize your thread? If you don't know much about IRC, I can teach you and even create an IRC channel for your clan. I am here to assist your clan with actual help, all you have to do is to request help following this format:
Code: Select all
[b]Clan Name:[/b]
[b]Link to your thread:[/b]
[b]What kind of assistance do you need:[/b]
Format is very simple to follow, but you under "What kind of assistance do you need" you will have to specify what you need assistance with. Things like "I want to be popular" will be rejected. I cannot help you if you don't know what do you want. For example, this is a good request:
What kind of assistance do you need: I need help with organizing my recruitment policy and I would like to learn more about IRC.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Mind if I help with this tin?
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

jdrew wrote:
Mind if I help with this tin?
Yeah, sure, if I will need assistance with running this project, I will call for you.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Clan Name: [TSN] - The Sniping Navigators
Link to your thread: Here's the link: http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3705
What kind of assistance do you need: I need help making an IRC from quakenet. I already AUTH and login, but it fails. Can you please help me make an IRC?

~Epicnice
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Epicnice TSB wrote:
Link to your thread: Here's the link: http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3705
What kind of assistance do you need: I need help making an IRC from quakenet. I already AUTH and login, but it fails. Can you please help me make an IRC?

~Epicnice
Yeah, I can help you today. At the moment I am going to school and when I return home I will contact you. Also, what time zone are you in?
CaptainDerpster
League Participant
League Participant

Ehh I want to help but I'm too lazy. Just call if needed.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

tin wrote:
Epicnice TSB wrote:

~Epicnice
Yeah, I can help you today. At the moment I am going to school and when I return home I will contact you. Also, what time zone are you in?
My timezone is GMT+7.
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Epicnice TSB wrote:
tin wrote:
Epicnice TSB wrote:

~Epicnice
My timezone is GMT+7.
I can create a channel for you (if that's what you need) and later I will give you the ownership of it. What is your desired name for your channel? (for example, #TSN)
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Yes you can make it for me. I also would like it to be #TSN. Thanks tin, I appreciate your help. Green_BigSmile
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Epicnice TSB wrote:
Yes you can make it for me. I also would like it to be #TSN. Thanks tin, I appreciate your help. Green_BigSmile
No problems, it should be done in less than 6 hours.

Edit: I have created a channel for you, as #TSN was taken I was forced to create #[TSN]. Now you can join your new channel by visiting #[TSN] at Quakenet IRC. I'd like you to join that channel soon so I can give you ownership flags.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

tin wrote:
Epicnice TSB wrote:
No problems, it should be done in less than 6 hours.

Edit: I have created a channel for you, as #TSN was taken I was forced to create #[TSN]. Now you can join your new channel by visiting #[TSN] at Quakenet IRC. I'd like you to join that channel soon so I can give you ownership flags.
When are you available? 1pm GMT would be great.
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Alright, see ya' then.
Spring
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Very nice. Tin, if someone requires your help and there's a conflict of schedule between you and the requester (or if you would just like some extra assistance in general), then I'd be glad to help you out with this.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Yes tin me too you know how much I love helping with new clans' channels :))))))
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Fleischgeruch wrote:
Yes tin me too you know how much I love helping with new clans' channels :))))))
Really?
111 posts Page 1 of 8 First unread post
Return to “Clans”