Clan Assistance

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
111 posts Page 3 of 8 First unread post
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Nice to see you still help people set up channels for their clans tin, nice work.
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

@Eddy: Your channel has been successfully created, you can join it @quakenet (channel is #aPclan as requested). I would like you to inform me when you are available so I can give you ownership flags.

@Bien430: I will post my list of suggestions right here so other leaders can learn from your "mistakes" (or just things that I would do on the other way). First of all, let's start with the look of your thread. You have created it with spoilers. That is something that I do not like as you can get lost and it's not really easy to navigate through. You can simply remove them. Second of all, your whole thread is written with all capitals letters. That is something that doesn't look good. Just capitalize the first word of the sentence or any other important word. You probably haven't read my Clan Tips, because if you had you wouldn't make mistakes that I will have to point out in the following part. Your clan is based to be the best, which is bad. Starting with nothing, with no respect, with no members, without contributing in any way and wanting to be the best is very bad. You will fail, 100%. So, you might want to change your vision of your clan and its future. Alright, the recruitment format is too big. Things like Strategy Of Winning ? and Skill : (From Noob, Worse, Bad, Good, Better, Pro) should be out. That is not something that needs to be in it. It should be as digest as possible. For example:
Code: Select all
Username:
Time Zone:
Why you wish to join our clan? (100 words minimum):
Or something similar. Big formats look messy (especially with bad capitalization of words and caps lock being stuck on). Next thing are your ranks. You have to many of them and most of them don't even have an actual purpose. I would keep it up to 3-4 ranks tops and I would remove all useless ranks such as Captain, Black-Ops, Sniper, Rusher, Pro, Advanced. All of them are useless and they are not vital to your clan. Think of few ranks with an actual purpose and change keep it up with that. Under request a clan match everything is caps locked. You can use normal words with only first word being capitalized. These are only the half of things that I would change so you better go and work to change it as it's not a small job. There is a lots of work and time to be put into this to work. Good luck.

@EldredChandler: Thanks Eldred, at this moment it is the thing that people need the help most with.
>aP<Eddy
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I am available now for like 30 mins Blue_BigSmile
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Can you give me the list of times when you are available (in GMT +0 format).
>aP<Eddy
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

10:00 pm gmt to 11 pm gmt tomorrow and today
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

>aP<Eddy wrote:
10:00 pm gmt to 11 pm gmt tomorrow and today
Can't you come earlier? Also I will most probably come around 10:30 pm GMT.
>aP<Eddy
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

1.00 pm gmt Sunday. I can't stay that long though we have a match Blue_Happy1
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

>aP<Eddy wrote:
1.00 pm gmt Sunday. I can't stay that long though we have a match Blue_Happy1
I can't help you if you come in random time in 24 hours and stick for 15 minutes. First of all, that's not long enough for me to notice you, second of all, you are available for less than 20 minutes a day. Please create a qnet account and I will try to handle this without being on the IRC. Feel free to PM me with your username after you are done with registering and authing.
>aP<Eddy
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Thx man, the IRC is freaking boss Green_Sunglasses1
Every clan should have one Green_Happy1
[CC]Coconut99
Deuced Up

hi i need help for making a IRC my desired name is #[CC]Clan

plz help me creating it because i don't know how to create one so id really appreciate your help thx.-[CC]Coconut99
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I will create it for you, but I'd appreciate more if you followed the existing format provided in the first post.
EldredChandler

>aP<Eddy wrote:
Thx man, the IRC is freaking boss Green_Sunglasses1
Every clan should have one Green_Happy1
Most do. Some, such as RoT and LDR even have an entire network set up, rather than a channel on Quakenet.
ruthlessburnt
Deuce

Clan Name: [MWHIP]
Link to your thread: http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5927
What kind of assistance do you need: evrything basiclly to make a clan i want it so that people will actually join and make sure its well organized
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Read this and request assistance when you actually create a clan.
ForTheLolz
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Clan Name: SAiRe/Swift Air Recons
Link to your thread: http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... &start=150
What kind of assistance do you need: Creating an IRC channel for the clan. I've tried multiple times with friends, but always ends up to an error, one way or the other. Need an IRC with a channel name like #saireclan.irc or something similar
111 posts Page 3 of 8 First unread post
Return to “Clans”