.exe The Execution Clan [RECRUITING]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
23 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

disbanned.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

ok so , we are back.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Awesome comeback <eXe>! Superb job Meskhu, Dwin and the rest of El Frenchies. Blue_Pistol
Nightwolfious
Deuce

----
Last edited by Nightwolfious on Mon May 25, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Nightwolfious wrote:
Since the link to the recruitment form isn't working, I'll use my own.

IGN (Ingame name): Nightwolf / Nightwolfious
Where do you live and what's your time zone?: Currently I live in the Netherlands, timezone: GMT+1
Have you been in any other clans in the past? If so, why did you leave?:
I have been in a lot of clans in the past, and I never really left. Clans just died off and were left behind with remaining members still there.
Why do you want to join this clan?: I want to join this clan, because I like to have a social and fun clan, and a clan that can exist for more than a few months.
Do you have any particular skills to contribute to our clan?: Fun, for the most part. Since the clan community is very inactive at the moment, I wouldn't expect a clan match anytime soon, but I hope by joining, and asking friends to join aswell, we can make the community come back up again.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Daniel and I am a 20 year old gamer, playing BnS since the day it ''launched''. I won't ramble on about my personal life, just a regular life. I also play games on the Ps3 like Call of Duty, and GTA. Also planning to buy a Ps4, together with Witcher 3 and Black Ops 3.
I am a guy that likes nostalgic games, and BnS is the nostalgic version of Minecraft and Call of Duty for me, since I have left and returned to BnS/AoS alot, I enjoy it. I am a very active player, and will keep you up to date with inactive days (ex. Work).

Ways to contact me:

E-mail: nightwolfious @ gmail .com (alt. systemoverloaddemo @ gmail .com)

Thanks for reading my application, and good luck with the decision.

-Daniel | Nightwolfious
taken into account
Nightwolfious
Deuce

---
Last edited by Nightwolfious on Mon May 25, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpiX
Deuced Up

wb champs ! It will be better to write a new clan thread I think if you're really back here ! Cauz' Meshku isn't activ as well as I know :p (Just my opinion).
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

23 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Clans”