[PURE] Has died.Admin plz lock

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
1396 posts Page 48 of 94 First unread post
[PURE]Coconut
Deuce

??? whos other forums i only posted 3 times on ohh clan 2 on CTRL no one else except ours to.but ok tell me when i am kicked form clan so i can leave then scene ppl wont even let me STICK UP FOR MY OWN CLAN MATE......
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

[PURE]Coconut wrote:
well after i get kicked from PURE ill probably start my own called [CC] Coconut Clan clan or join ohh. but if you'll decide to kick me what are some clan recommendations for me plz. anyway thx
Coconut. Nobody likes immaturity. Well as I say if you be immature nobody will like you. So the word is "Mature".
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs

One of your members was banned on the Stormwind servers yesterday. He went by the name [PURE]Bob Saget. He was abusing the admins and using profanity, due to which we had to mute him. He came back on again with an offensive name and starting badmouthing and spamming again. Due to which we had to ban him for 2 days for mute-evasion. He said he got accepted this week and his ip dates back to usa,texas. I really like some of you PURE members but this guy was really offensive and overall was just giving a bad name to your clan. Just saying.
[PURE]Coconut
Deuce

ok thx ill tell Celtic or Dead when they come. but if i am not here they'll see your post. thx and i am not trying to sound like leader or nothing but we haven't seen any applications from that so called person. but ill tell dead or Celtic for you.
MUSTACHE!!!
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Fawad wrote:
One of your members was banned on the Stormwind servers yesterday. He went by the name [PURE]Bob Saget. He was abusing the admins and using profanity, due to which we had to mute him. He came back on again with an offensive name and starting badmouthing and spamming again. Due to which we had to ban him for 2 days for mute-evasion. He said he got accepted this week and his ip dates back to usa,texas. I really like some of you PURE members but this guy was really offensive and overall was just giving a bad name to your clan. Just saying.
He is a fake We dont have any one named bob saget
MUSTACHE!!!
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

After talking about it and making a Pro and Con list we have Decided to kick [PURE]CocoNut for being immature and spaming our thread ~DeadSeason
[PURE]Coconut
Deuce

so mustache am i kicked form PURE???? cause i dont want to be waiting for weeks and stuff. Celtic said youll are going to kick me for spamming the forums. so tell me when u do
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

[PURE]Coconut wrote:
so mustache am i kicked form PURE???? cause i dont want to be waiting for weeks and stuff. Celtic said youll are going to kick me for spamming the forums. so tell me when u do
He just posted that you're kicked ^^^
TheRealCeltic
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

[PURE]Coconut wrote:
Honestly i can't even understand what you just typed. I mean you don't have to type like an English professor but c'mon this is also one of the reasons that pushed us over the edge to kick you, we already warned you, disallowed you from playing in clan matches and you dont even take the tie to learn the rules of the forum, sorry buddy but the decision is final.
1011Ev
Deuced Up

Fawad, if you do happen to see this, I myself have seen many many impersonators using the tag.
(Maybe we could come up with some "test" questions whether or not to validate actual members).
Though it's easy to tell whether or not someone has "pure" qualities. It's really stupid some players doing stuff to give clans bad names. :T
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs

Yes indeed. If this was an imposter then i would see to it that his ban is increased. If not it would be best for the member to say it out here and explain his motives.
[MSA]JJohny
Deuced Up

hey pure i MSA am challenging you to clanmatch!!! ctf amaybe 5v5 players we will play on map and who wins is
reply soon if you want to?
MUSTACHE!!!
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

[MSA]JJohny wrote:
hey pure i MSA am challenging you to clanmatch!!! ctf amaybe 5v5 players we will play on map and who wins is
reply soon if you want to?
Yea we would love to you guys can choose the time and the server and the map if you want ~DeadSeason
MUSTACHE!!!
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Time&Date: (i fixed the link) http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... ]+VS+[PURE]
Players Needed:5
Who is coming: DeadSeason antiflash22
Server: PigFTW server
Rules: no medit kits no hacking no squads

Hey Guys plz tell me if youre coming or not and we do need extras so come and spec and join skype at least 30 minutes before the match Blue_Sunglasses1 ~DeadSeason
antiflash22
Deuce

im in for the msa match when its chosen Blue_Rifle Blue_Pistol Green_D'oh
1396 posts Page 48 of 94 First unread post
Return to “Clans”