- Ohh| Clan Thread - ★New Forums & New Server★

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
1967 posts Page 16 of 132
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Clan match review
So here is my point of view to the clan match which was played yesterday, 25th of September.
Ohh clan played against Yum! clan. Ctf mode with time limit.

I will try to be a neutral person who judges what exactly happened during the match and who did the bad things, later it led to a discussion between the two participating sides.
First problem was that Yum had less players than our Ohh side, some people then had to play a spectator role. My role as a spectator, was a key point to indicate this match as unfair, "cheated match." Basicly what i did was, i sent 4 pm messages to Electrix. Inside those messages were positions of the opponent players, which weren't helpful for Electrix, because the opponent was on the move.
At this time, an admin of the server - Coo|Coco (Lines clan) - called me a cheater. The essential problem is, that the match didn't have clear rules, noone said anything about PM messages. Sadly, as i pm those informations to Electrix, the match was called a cheated match and the admin of the server said that we have destroyed our reputation.
Coo|Coco probably had a bad day. Including the fact that he insulted our participating players of hacking and this was a reason for Hoxton - one of our members - to think that he was kicked when his game crashed.
It was a bad game, bad organisation of match, still you could call the happening in match as fair. We have won the match but our win isn't going to be counted for reasons i mentioned above.

Dareville (alias Ohh|Dare)
Attachments

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Kid Gohan
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 pm


Electrix wrote:
ForbiddenUser wrote:
IGN(In Game Name):ForbiddenUser
IGN With Tag:Ohh|ForbiddenUser
About Yourself(75+ Words):I am a pro and i love using rifles and most of all i love joining clans and have a part of the clan so i wanted to join Ohh| and BTW i also love using SMG becoz it is a fast kill so that is me and i would like to join the clan because there are pros and Electrix is my friend
TimeZone:UTC +8
Past Clans:nothing
Are you willing too be active?: Yes
Most Preferred Gun: Rifle
Skype(Any Contact Details?): Not going to tell it in public
Hello my friend!
How are you Accepted!
Accepting a recruit within 4 mins of making the app is just a sign of your "amazing" leadership skills
Highly recommended that you read this ------> http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5429
AyeNova
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:56 pm


Nova... Nova died and a cookie dark chocolate punched his face until he fights a cheese and exploding the face of the earth. I'm back ... Ace of spades I hope. Never got in the game, because ultimately my sleeve has a chance to be published and I was working hard on it. I finally met the real "happiness"
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 pm


Ohh|Dare wrote:
Clan match review
So here is my point of view to the clan match which was played yesterday, 25th of September.
Ohh clan played against Yum! clan. Ctf mode with time limit.

I will try to be a neutral person who judges what exactly happened during the match and who did the bad things, later it led to a discussion between the two participating sides.
First problem was that Yum had less players than our Ohh side, some people then had to play a spectator role. My role as a spectator, was a key point to indicate this match as unfair, "cheated match." Basicly what i did was, i sent 4 pm messages to Electrix. Inside those messages were positions of the opponent players, which weren't helpful for Electrix, because the opponent was on the move.
At this time, an admin of the server - Coo|Coco (Lines clan) - called me a cheater. The essential problem is, that the match didn't have clear rules, noone said anything about PM messages. Sadly, as i pm those informations to Electrix, the match was called a cheated match and the admin of the server said that we have destroyed our reputation.
Coo|Coco probably had a bad day. Including the fact that he insulted our participating players of hacking and this was a reason for Hoxton - one of our members - to think that he was kicked when his game crashed.
It was a bad game, bad organisation of match, still you could call the happening in match as fair. We have won the match but our win isn't going to be counted for reasons i mentioned above.

Dareville (alias Ohh|Dare)


Chief said I hack,wow:<
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 am


Ohh|Dare wrote:
The essential problem is, that the match didn't have clear rules, noone said anything about PM messages. Sadly, as i pm those informations to Electrix, the match was called a cheated match and the admin of the server said that we have destroyed our reputation.
Except that that is cheating in it's purest form. Just because rules don't explicitly say what you can do and what you cannot, does not mean you should do as you please. Use your moral compass - the opposite team would have had no such advantage - however small - and giving away the location of the enemy team is nearly on a par with ESP. Next time, use a little common sense, dignity and respect for your opponent.
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 3:03 pm


Ohh|Dare wrote:
Clan match review
The essential problem is, that the match didn't have clear rules, noone said anything about PM messages.
Its common sense to know that doing that is clearly cheating. Anything that gives your teammates or you an unfair advantage over others is cheating. Not only do you not accept this as your own fault but you try to justify it saying "it wasnt said in the rules" or "it didnt help him really" and also blame it on coco. These are common sense things that you should know about clan matches..people dont go around telling you these things. Use your damn brain man.
ForbiddenUser
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am


Fawad wrote:
Ohh|Dare wrote:
Clan match review
The essential problem is, that the match didn't have clear rules, noone said anything about PM messages.
Its common sense to know that doing that is clearly cheating. Anything that gives your teammates or you an unfair advantage over others is cheating. Not only do you not accept this as your own fault but you try to justify it saying "it wasnt said in the rules" or "it didnt help him really" and also blame it on coco. These are common sense things that you should know about clan matches..people dont go around telling you these things. Use your damn brain man.
READ THIS AND STUDY IT AGAIN...
I Think Fawad's right.... just my opinion..
And BTW im on nobodies side..... Just so you know :)
Last edited by ForbiddenUser on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

 

DUMBBAR
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm


can you tell me if I am in the clan or not pleas it is taking a long time (I don't won't to rush you though) Blue_Wink1

Re:

ForbiddenUser
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am


DUMBBAR wrote:
can you tell me if I am in the clan or not pleas it is taking a long time (I don't won't to rush you though) Blue_Wink1
Do you have an application to apply?? if you do please show it to me and the results will be posted :)
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Fawad wrote:
Its common sense to know that doing that is clearly cheating. Anything that gives your teammates or you an unfair advantage over others is cheating. Not only do you not accept this as your own fault but you try to justify it saying "it wasnt said in the rules" or "it didnt help him really" and also blame it on coco. These are common sense things that you should know about clan matches..people dont go around telling you these things. Use your damn brain man.
Of course, everything that you said is true. Well I already said to CaptainCake that i was my fault.
However, I have never seen such as behaving as this admin made. You can hardly find more rude, unfriendly person calling me a retard straight as i did this cheating. It was a stupid decision, I tried to help our team a bit and i didnt realise the consequences.
But, there are many other ways to settle things up, i. e. give other team a chance for freekill. Coco's solving of this problem was one of the worst: he called me a retard, started a monologue about cheating and kicked me from the server... Good manners rested in peace that moment.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Kid Gohan wrote:
Accepting a recruit within 4 mins of making the app is just a sign of your "amazing" leadership skills
Highly recommended that you read this ------> http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5429
I can explain this, ForbiddenUser is known among us for a longer time. He was tested many times and this was only an official act. He's definitely skilled soldier who will be a great acquisition to our clan.
Yes i know this url and i visited it already, nice article helping people who start with a clan.
ForbiddenUser
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am


Ohh|Dare wrote:
Kid Gohan wrote:
Accepting a recruit within 4 mins of making the app is just a sign of your "amazing" leadership skills
Highly recommended that you read this ------> http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5429
I can explain this, ForbiddenUser is known among us for a longer time. He was tested many times and this was only an official act. He's definitely skilled soldier who will be a great acquisition to our clan.
Yes i know this url and i visited it already, nice article helping people who start with a clan.
Hi Dare!!! Thanks and that is true!!
ForbiddenUser
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am


ForbiddenUser wrote:
DUMBBAR wrote:
can you tell me if I am in the clan or not pleas it is taking a long time (I don't won't to rush you though) Blue_Wink1
Do you have an application to apply?? if you do please show it to me and the results will be posted :)
Dumbbar do you have the application or not?
If you do please send me your proof but if not... You can write an application anytime you want!!!
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


CaptainCake wrote:
The match against Ohh| Happened. It wasnt a big success. I wont post it in this thread for a simple reason:
http://pastebin.com/FcgAvyTH#
They cheated. We also think that some of them were hacking. We lost, 2-1, but It wasnt fair. We were winning 1-0 and then Dare started to give them our coords. After that, one of their members left and another player joined for him (and that player [captainkiwi] played 10 times better than him). So what Im saying is: I dont think that was a valid game.

Bad game. By the way Electrix, remove me from your honorary list, that game just made me thing about you in a different way.
Yeah, this reaction from Electrix about liars is humorous. This really made me laugh but i understand why Electrix by yours just confirmed his lying.
They cheated - well... only thing i can say that i cheated for first 5 minutes of the match.
"We also think that some of them were hacking" - this is an insult, none of us is a hacker and if you say that we hacked you'll just be the same liar as Electrix proved himself.
"We were winning 1-0 and then Dare started to give them our coords." You aren't right, i gave them coordinates in first 5 minutes of the match. And when you were winning 1-0 i was being accused of cheating that time - i had no time to send any pm to anyone.
So many inaccurate verdicts you said, if you start hearing our side, our clan, i will be glad.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Will wrote:
Ohh|Dare wrote:
The essential problem is, that the match didn't have clear rules, noone said anything about PM messages. Sadly, as i pm those informations to Electrix, the match was called a cheated match and the admin of the server said that we have destroyed our reputation.
Except that that is cheating in it's purest form. Just because rules don't explicitly say what you can do and what you cannot, does not mean you should do as you please. Use your moral compass - the opposite team would have had no such advantage - however small - and giving away the location of the enemy team is nearly on a par with ESP. Next time, use a little common sense, dignity and respect for your opponent.
True. I've never participated a clan match before and honestly what i can say is, i thought that this isn't forbidden. If Coco would've said me: "You've sent some pms Dare, don't do this anymore. This will affect the match result." If he would've said this, i would have nothing to say right now. Suddenly now, Yum proved themselves as hippocrytes. Also they called us hackers. Sure that i won't let it be like that.
1967 posts Page 16 of 132
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests