- Ohh| Clan Thread - ★New Forums & New Server★

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
1965 posts Page 12 of 131 First unread post
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Pecador wrote:
IGN : P3C4D0R
IGN With Tag: Ohh|P3C4D0R
About Yourself(30+ Words): I like to play ball, love fps games, I study in high school, play ace of spades to 8 months and really wanted to get into the clan :)
TimeZone: GMT-7
Past Clans : None
Are you willing too be active :I'm online most of the day
Most Preferred Gun : Rifle
Skype(Any Contact Details?) I have skype but I will create a , but I have facebook
Accepted!
Welcome to the clan Pecador. We hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Pecador wrote:
I had already downloaded this pack ^ ^
Oh ok. But as i'm on holidays now, I don't have no packs. On my pc at home I got a modloader so I got pro packs :3 I'll send you them one I get home, Bro!
Pecador
Deuce

Thank you then :)
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Okay! No problem :)
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Electrix wrote:
Hey Ohh Members! I was thinking of a clan match....Since we have so many members and we're active. We could have a clan match, What you think? So i think the best would be from 27th-30th September? I'll see. Guys write down your suggestions which you think which clan we sould Verses.
Pecador
Deuce

It would be exciting
AyeNova
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

My aos is corrupted ... And my client downloads Dont Works ! World Like a Troller . Insane Tries*
AyeNova
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Electrix wrote:
Electrix wrote:
Hey Ohh Members! I was thinking of a clan match....Since we have so many members and we're active. We could have a clan match, What you think? So i think the best would be from 27th-30th September? I'll see. Guys write down your suggestions which you think which clan we sould Verses.
I'm personally excited for this. Generally when playing seriously am accused of cheating, so since then I have played my shots and controlling aiming to be able to "Play in Peace"...
Without charge or something. I prefer matches for there clans can play normally without being banned by people who do not accept losing and votekicks with frustration or anger the famous "RAGEKICK"

PS : My aos Returned to works
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

AyeNova wrote:
Electrix wrote:
Electrix wrote:
I'm personally excited for this. Generally when playing seriously am accused of cheating, so since then I have played my shots and controlling aiming to be able to "Play in Peace"...
Without charge or something. I prefer matches for there clans can play normally without being banned by people who do not accept losing and votekicks with frustration or anger the famous "RAGEKICK"

PS : My aos Returned to works
Awesome, yep! :D
BigBang
Deuce

Probrably 29 Sep
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Electrix wrote:
The best date for me is 27-29th September not later... The Pure clan looks like that has pretty funny guys, including their leader Deadseason. I would like to face them. One of the possiblities was TOG clan - ya i think they're ok but i don't know many of them. So any match will be great but best with Pure.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

27th or 28th would be best :/ But i'll have a talk with PURE and see what they think.
DUMBBAR
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

IGN(In Game Name): DumbIdiot
IGN With Tag: Ohh|DumbIdiot
About Yourself(75+ Words):I like AoS and minecraft and I have two pet rats and I play Nerf and I like bb wars i'm dyslexic so i'm not good at spelling I am home schooled and I live in NEW ZEALAND I have one bro his IGN peanut I am sort of good at AoS. 51 wrds
TimeZone: UTC+12
Past Clans: none
Are you willing too be active?: YEP
Most Preferred Gun: SEMI
Skype(Any Contact Details?): none no skipe Blue_NotHappy
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

DUMBBAR wrote:
IGN(In Game Name): DumbIdiot
IGN With Tag: Ohh|DumbIdiot
About Yourself(75+ Words):I like AoS and minecraft and I have two pet rats and I play Nerf and I like bb wars i'm dyslexic so i'm not good at spelling I am home schooled and I live in NEW ZEALAND I have one bro his IGN peanut I am sort of good at AoS. 51 wrds
TimeZone: UTC+12
Past Clans: none
Are you willing too be active?: YEP
Most Preferred Gun: SEMI
Skype(Any Contact Details?): none no skipe Blue_NotHappy
Didn't u make your own clan /Dumb\? .......If u quit ur clan Dumb then u might get accepted. You're application is being discussed.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Dumb...The word is "Mature" be mature. Then people will start liking you. And about the skype. If u can create a skype account because we have a skype chat group.
1965 posts Page 12 of 131 First unread post
Return to “Clans”