[DOUG] Is Open For Business!

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
rhinoflipper
Deuce

CLAN [DOUG]
THE FOUNDERS OF CLAN DOUG ARE UNAVAILABLE TO MANAGE THE CLAN UNTIL MONDAY, THE 19th. YOU CAN STILL JOIN, YOU JUST WON'T BE ADDED TO THE LIST RIGHT AWAY. SORRY.
Hey there, maggot. Welcome to the [DOUG] Recruitment Thread. Think you can roll with us? Nah, son. You can't. You aren't man enough to doug with us. Only one way you can join our band of awesome guys. And trust me, it isn't fun. But if you get through the rigorous process for joining, and manage to pass our tests, then let me just say, you are in for a great ride. Interested? Then get in line, soldier, and read the below information.

Fun [DOUG] Facts:
Every time someone joins [DOUG], a kitten is born.
The members of [DOUG] are really baller.
We have the coolest clan name ever.

[DOUG] is for you if you:
Are alive.
Have a soul.

[DOUG] isn't for you if you:
Hate having fun.
Aren't alive.

HOW TO JOIN
Post your IGN below if you want to join, along with any other requests for titles (like DOUG Viceroy or DOUG Intern. Feel free to make any up, as long as they sound lowlier than CLAN FOUNDERS. If you choose not to take a title, then you will be a DOUGLING.

CLAN RULES
Don't hack/grief/be a jerk. We won't punish you, but really? Come on people.
Have fun!

CLAN FOUNDERS
[DOUG]yoloswag
[DOUG]ThE_KiNg

VICE DOUG
[DOUG]Raj

HEAD SNIPER
[DOUG]AceASpades

LEAD SHOTGUNNER
[DOUG]Dan247

DOUGLINGS
[DOUG]Ghost
[DOUG]Hot-God
[DOUG]Kenjin11
[DOUG]Level.}00
I THINK I FORGOT/MISSPELLED SOME DOUGLINGS' NAMES. IF I FORGOT YOU PLEASE POST HERE WITH YOUR IGN. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
WELCOME TO THE [DOUG] CREW!
Last edited by rhinoflipper on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Dan247
Deuced Up

I am [DOUG]Dan247 applying to be lead shotgunner! Blue_Spade
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Just asking, don't you have like an application about like " Why you want to join" or "About yourself". You can just join.
rhinoflipper
Deuce

Epicnice TSB wrote:
Just asking, don't you have like an application about like " Why you want to join" or "About yourself". You can just join.
All you have to do to register is post your IGN and a title, if you want one. Then go add [DOUG] to your name, and get ready to play with the greatest clan ever!
Last edited by rhinoflipper on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

rhinoflipper wrote:
Epicnice TSB wrote:
All you have to do to register is post your IGN and a title, if you want one. Then go add [DOUG] to your name, and get ready to play with the greatest clan ever!
???
rhinoflipper
Deuce

Epicnice TSB wrote:
rhinoflipper wrote:
Epicnice TSB wrote:
???
If you want to join Clan [DOUG], then all you have to do is post your IGN and you are automatically a member. Then you just add [DOUG] to your IGN. If you want a title (which you would understand if you actually read the post), then please give it.
Mr.CS
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

If you want to join Clan [DOUG], then all you have to do is post your IGN and you are automatically a member. Then you just add [DOUG] to your IGN. If you want a title (which you would understand if you actually read the post), then please give it.[/quote]
Wow simple as..simple
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

This clan is going so far! It will surely last!! for fucks sake
yuvi18
Deuce

Hey guys welcome to DOUG. Blue_Rifle I am the vice DOUG. DOUG is simple to join. It took me,Raj, 2 minutes. JUST PUT DOUG IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME. Ask yoloswag if you need help. We will do competitions and raffles time to time. Hope you enjoy the best clan in the world. Also TALK IN CAPS. bye
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Jdrew or someone please tell them how good this clan is.WTF is this clan!
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

You should have an application system as anyone could join so that could mean troublemakers and also too many members.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Clans”