♠~The Rapists~♠

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
243 posts Page 13 of 17 First unread post
Rookie99
Deuced Up

ehgms11 wrote:
lol this guy i dont think they will accept you man just look at yor application it's just poor and feels like you are like lazy to join and you don't care about you get accepted or denied
dude please go away off our thread, i know we insult u but we don't come on ur thread telling ppl not to join u so stop....
Rookie99
Deuced Up

gso wrote:
In game name:gso
Favorite Server:all aloha servers
Preferred Name after {TR}:{TR}GSO(SMG)
Past Clans:
Favorite Weapon:SMG
About yourself:I am more or less good in the game and I am good guy
Why you wont to join:My friend invite me to join in the clan
Specialization: (Ex.) Camper, Sniper, or Builder exc:Camper
Xbox 360 Gamer tag (not necessary):
ACCEPTED Green_BigSmile
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Rookie99 wrote:
gso wrote:
In game name:gso
Favorite Server:all aloha servers
Preferred Name after {TR}:{TR}GSO(SMG)
Past Clans:
Favorite Weapon:SMG
About yourself:I am more or less good in the game and I am good guy
Why you wont to join:My friend invite me to join in the clan
Specialization: (Ex.) Camper, Sniper, or Builder exc:Camper
Xbox 360 Gamer tag (not necessary):
ACCEPTED Green_BigSmile

yes but i will need to talk to you and test you before i make my final decision gso could you pm me asap so i can have a private match with you.
AwesomeGamingz
League Participant
League Participant

Rookie99 wrote:
pedroelrapist wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Hey pedro el rapist,
Could you refrain from abusing your votekick rights and trying to votekick me for being a faggot?
At least learn how to spell.
lol
lol Jon why you tryan sta sound all smartz when us saiz somethin????lol
Jon is smart and btw rookie you seem like a nuisance to this clan i mean pedro can keep things good and not anger people but you seem to do the exact opposite
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

AwesomeGamingz wrote:
Rookie99 wrote:
pedroelrapist wrote:
lol
lol Jon why you tryan sta sound all smartz when us saiz somethin????lol
Jon is smart and btw rookie you seem like a nuisance to this clan i mean pedro can keep things good and not anger people but you seem to do the exact opposite
I know this is hypocritical of me because I've done it myself. But please, we have new rules in this sub-forum now. http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9207
tin wrote:
Now, this is what many people do. There are many motivations to go and post on someones threads. Discussing events, matches and having a friendly chit chat is allowed and we support it, you can even write a positive encouragment encouragement. Many people like to come to someones thread that has just been created and write "What kind of clan is this, you don't have this, that, blah blah". Do not do that. If you wish to recommend something to that clan leader, you have a PM and it is a better method for giving critics / suggestions. Second thing that you shouldn't do is to publicly judge someone. For example, if someone clan hopped or applied to a different clan, don't post it publicly, PM the leader and let him do the rest.
Rookie99
Deuced Up

What you say doesn't bother me at all because i could really care less... Green_BigSmile Blue_Happy3 And AwesomeGamingz your doing the exact opposite of insulting me.Thanks for the Complement. Green_tongue Blue_BigSmile

1.Go to your screen on your computer.

2.go to the start( the start menu)

3.Click all Programs

4.find Ace Of spades

5. put your mouse over it don't click

6. you'll see like voxel editor,Uninstall,Read me,and Ace of Spade Server

7.Go to Configuration

8.click it

9.you'll see the name (your present name)

10.simply erase it and type in Desired name. Blue_BigSmile
deathslayer21
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

+1 Teeth
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

deathslayer21 wrote:
Rookie99 wrote:
What you say doesn't bother me at all because i could really care less... AwesomeGamingz your doing the exact opposite of insulting me.Thanks for the Complement. Green_tongue Blue_BigSmile
Lies. It's all lies.
Rookie99 wrote:
ERASE IT ALL MUAHAHAHA
Rookie99 wrote:
dude please go away off our thread, i know we insult u but we don't come on ur thread telling ppl not to join u so stop....
no plz he 3good5u

Also +1 Teeth
You're geey go away
Last edited by Pedroh on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathslayer21

pedroelrapist wrote:
deathslayer21 wrote:
Rookie99 wrote:
What you say doesn't bother me at all because i could really care less... AwesomeGamingz your doing the exact opposite of insulting me.Thanks for the Complement. Green_tongue Blue_BigSmile
Lies. It's all lies.
Rookie99 wrote:
ERASE IT ALL MUAHAHAHA
Rookie99 wrote:
no plz he 3good5u

Also +1 Teeth
i don't usually get mad at people but this just shows your immaturity your just repeating what other people have said. Just leave rookie alone he's just a kid do you guys expect him do be perfect just leave him alone guys this is basically cyber bullying. Have you guys even thought if you guys are hurting his feelings. Sorry if i'm making a big deal about it its because my friends cousin recently committed suicide because of this bullshit.
I changed the post. I didn't really wan't to post that after reading what Teeth posted.
Rookie99
Deuced Up

Dude i'm going to do a SOLO at CHURCH on Sunday on my Trombone,i'm playing jingle bells,and i really need to practice so i might be inactive for this weekend.whish me luck. Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile Blue_Happy3 Green_Happy3
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Rookie99 wrote:
Dude i'm going to do a SOLO at CHURCH on Sunday on my Trombone,i'm playing jingle bells,and i really need to practice so i might be inactive for this weekend.whish me luck. Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile Blue_Happy3 Green_Happy3
ok, and /LiR\ has requested a clan match so it would have to be nest week when are you going to be available?
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Hi
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Yes were back except this time were better than ever. Because stupid rookie isn't here anymore. Any old members are welcome back just reapply.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

good luck, I guess... Blue_BigSmile
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

pedroelrapist wrote:
Yes were back except this time were better than ever.
Could you explain to everyone how now that you are a 1-man clan, with the same reputation as before if not worse due to the hypocrisy you just performed, is 'better than ever'? I think anyone who would want to apply or re-apply would like to know.
243 posts Page 13 of 17 First unread post
Return to “Clans”