<CTRL> Control Clan. Disbanded.

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
354 posts Page 1 of 24 First unread post
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Just to be clear, our tag is simply <CTRL>[your name] OR CTRL~[your name](ex. <CTRL>Nikhao OR CTRL~Nikhao)

Control is a clan not mainly focused on competition, but focused on having a friendly community and a skilled player roster. We are close friends and look to recruit within the AoS community into our tight knit group of friends.

Although we aren't a highly competitive clan, doesn't mean we don't partake in clan matches. We look forward to having matches to show our teamwork and competitive skills. We enjoy playing the game as much as any other clan, but we do take clan matches and the clan skills seriously.

We are looking for a diverse community, we accept many different people and personalities. Don't be afraid to be yourself and don't be scared to have a good time. We do take things seriously in Control, so treat others with respect and people outside of Control with respect.

However, we are a social group of friends, we will be bringing a strong team to a clan match. We work as a team using voice chat and smart tactics and well thought out strategies.

To end this, If you want to join a social and skilled clan. Look at joining Control and what you put into it, you will get back and even more.

If you decide to join us, we would look forward to talking with you in the future and seeing you in game. Hope you bring a good spirit and skill to Control.

-Control Council Members

Recruitment- We do have open recruitment, however, we have high standards for applications. We will recommend players, but they will still have to apply, just with lowered standards. The council will vote on pending applications. If a tie is made, an officer will be given the final vote.

Application Format-
Code: Select all
[b]IGN-[/b]
[b]IGN with tag-[/b]
[b]Most active server-[/b]
[b]Past Clans(if any)-[/b]
[b]Age(optional)-[/b]
[b]Skype-[/b]
[b]Time Zone-[/b]
[b]How will you contribute to Control?-[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join?-[/b]
[b]Tell us about yourself-[/b]

Roster- We do not believe in having a system in which you rank up by exceeding a certain amount of kills or being in the clan for a certain amount of time, Officers will only be chosen the members of the Council.

Founders-
-Nikhao/SNPR
-Swimming

Council Members-
-Nikhao/SNPR
-Swimming
-Shub
-MrFritz

Officers-
-Abraham
-Gaator

Cat God-
-Okay

Members-
-Yoman282
-Aria
-ProXJack
-Vulcan
-Nicky
-Strafe/ggnore
-Muffin
-Okay
-Xenon

Honorary Members-
-NIASKA
-tridays
-Fawad
-Xtra

Clan Matches[/i]

-CTRL vs Yum! WIN
Final Score 1-0 CTRL(Based off caps)
Spoiler:
Last edited by Nikhao on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 65 times in total.
JeromeFTW
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

You make a Good Modder but, are you a good leader for a clan?...
Anyways, Goods luck to the clan ;P
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Thank you. And it's not just me leading, Swimming is in this aswell.
JeromeFTW

Well, Good luck to both of you. :) Blue_Happy1
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Good luck to your clan, I hope that everything ends up well! :)
Last edited by tin on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Thank ya sir :)
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

Goodluck with this clan. You need to make a thread on DELTA about resigning! -__-
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Welcome Shub to the clan! If you're wondering, he applied over Skype :).
siLVeR
Deuced Up

Hi Logan* and Mango, Banana here :P

IGN- 2Giga
IGN with tag- <CTRL> 2Giga
Most active server- Minit Assault and where ever Logan goes to.
Past Clans(if any)- [SAS]. [INV], [MH], `FS.
Age(optional)- 12
Skype- I can't tell you.
Time Zone- GMT +8:30
How will you contribute to Control?- Share all my knowledge and skill from my experience in my past as CaKeSs with all of the guys I've played and Cooperated with. I will show respect to all! I will contribute too in maybe joining Clan matches, and will always stay active.
Why do you want to join?- I wanna join CTRL because i feel it will make me comfortable to comeback and play ace of spades and I feel like i'll love being with this clan as it is very simple and it is orderly created. I promise and swear to obey and respect you all.
Tell us about yourself- Probably you may know somethings about me, but maybe others want to know, Ok. I am Michael, I was CaKeSsNiPer, ShaKeSs, Silver, Banana and now 2Giga. I am 12 years old, I live on the other side of the world in the Philippines(for Logan). I've been friends with Logan since SAS until SAS died and We two split up, He lead a clan, while I joined Lin. We would usually see each other in Arena maps, then now we meet up but I forgot how we met up again, OH YEAH! He made me i think play minecraft or something about a custom map.. in space.. . Well thats how I went back to Ace of Spades. I don't really want to talk about myself IRL..

Well thats about all! I hope you accept me! someone told me that You Logan and Mango have high standards..

Cheers
Last edited by siLVeR on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Welp, Silver, you're accepted! Welcome to Control!
Strafe
League Participant
League Participant

Good luck, Nikhao & Swimming! :DDD
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Thank you :)
Yoman282
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

IGN- Yoman282
IGN with tag- <CTRL>Yoman282
Most active server- I play on all kinds of servers.
Past Clans(if any)- Nope, I'm new to the game.
Age(optional)- 18
Skype- yoman2822
Time Zone- GMT +1
How will you contribute to Control?- I'm a helpful player, very friendly and mature. I'm not a very good player but neither I'm bad and I've a good English as you can see.
Why do you want to join?-Well I'm new to this game so I want to join some kind of a clan and make new friends because being solo is boring.
Tell us about yourself- My name is Patrick, I come from Croatia and I'm 18 years old. I like fishing and that's it. I've no idea what to write anymore.

Hope I get accepted!

Cheers!
Kid Gohan
League Participant
League Participant

Best of luck with the clan
Green_Happy3
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Yoman282 wrote:
IGN- Yoman282
IGN with tag- <CTRL>Yoman282
Most active server- I play on all kinds of servers.
Past Clans(if any)- Nope, I'm new to the game.
Age(optional)- 18
Skype- yoman2822
Time Zone- GMT +1
How will you contribute to Control?- I'm a helpful player, very friendly and mature. I'm not a very good player but neither I'm bad and I've a good English as you can see.
Why do you want to join?-Well I'm new to this game so I want to join some kind of a clan and make new friends because being solo is boring.
Tell us about yourself- My name is Patrick, I come from Croatia and I'm 18 years old. I like fishing and that's it. I've no idea what to write anymore.

Hope I get accepted!

Cheers!
Accepted! Welcome to the clan.

In other news, an IRC channel is being developed!
354 posts Page 1 of 24 First unread post
Return to “Clans”