[TSN] The Sniping Navigators [RECRUITING] archives

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
534 posts Page 1 of 36 First unread post
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

[TSN] - The Sniping Navigators
Introduction
A competitive and fun AOS clan. As you know this is a new clan. This clan are based on Sniper/Rifle. We are friendly among members and everyone. We trained hard, we play hard. We concentrate on community and competition. We work as a team. No matter how hard is the task we an do it. We are the best cause we are '[TSN]The Sniping Navigators'.

We are filled with kind and friendly players. We never leave any member behind.You don't need to be pro to join because we can train members for their own goods. Everyone is welcome to join, just follow the rules and the application rules. There's a specific format of application down below. Our keyword is:patience.

However we are also a social group whereas active both In-game and forums. Feel free to apply, don't be scared, we treat every users equally. We don't try to overpower users, we think them as our friends. You will have a great time here, if you join us.

Just HAVE FUN!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More Informations
Clan Name: The Sniping Navigators
Clan Tag:[TSN]
Founder:[TSN]Epicnice
Date Of Birth: 9th June 2013
Allies:
[ELITE]
<Z>
Enemies:
None.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
1)All members will be friendly among others.
2)All members will not hack.(Not any kind)
3)All members will not grief or use bad language.
4)All members will HAVE FUN.
5)All members will be active, not active in forums for 2 weeks you will be kicked out.
6)Multi-clanning are not allowed.
7)Speak English most of the time.

Not inactive here for more than a week and a half you will receive a warning.
Which your name on the roster will become RED.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contacts:
Our website (Important!): click here!
Our IRC: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=# Type #[TSN] in, link doesn't work.
Scope Recommend made by GamingFTW(accurate and easy)100% hand made:
http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3186

How to Join:
Wanna join? Sure you can follow the rules? Apply now using this thing(Answer every questions in detail) or drop an application in our website, which will gain more trust from us. The number of accepted applications will be decreased due to the growing rate.
Code: Select all
IGN:
New IGN with Tag (MAX:15-letters):
Timezones:
How active are you:
More about yourself(70 words):
Why do you want to be in [TSN](40 words):

Member List:

Commando:
-[TSN]Epicnice

Elites:
-[TSN]rdood2

Snipers:
N/A

Marksmans:
-[TSN] Mivader

Navigators:
-[TSN]S/enderman

Recruits:
-[TSN]Liberator
-[TSN]ninedivine
-TSN|HeadShotter
-[TSN]HomeSquirt
-[TSN]PumaX
-[TSN]Infinator

Kicked Members:
-[TSN]Demoncraze
Gone from the world.
-ICE-TSN|Defero
Never seen him again...
-[TSN]Xenolyst
Being rude and very inactive.
-[TSN]minh
Another inactivity.

Honors:
-Migho
-Puppy
-Pingu
-JeromeFtw
-Eldudo

Total members count: 10

Member Explanation(Wonder what these member ranking represent?):
Commando-Leader/Founder of the clan. You surely must respect him.
Elites-Profressional players who can recuit and Ban/Kick members and recruits. These players have a good amount of leadership and could manage the clan while the leader/s are gone. They can accept applications.
Snipers-A skilled player who is very active. They can Ban/Kick recruits. These players can accept applications.
Marksmans-Exceptional performance players who can Ban/Kick Recruits. These players have a a good amount of effort. They could accept applications but must contribute with other members.
Navigators-General members who are quite skilled.
Recruits-A default rank.
Honors-Players that isn't in the clan but helped the clan.

News and Announcements
Click this egg!

Clan Matches:
Clan Name:
Server:
Players:
Time(GMT):
Objective:

Clan Matches Results:
No results available.

Aims and Goals
1)Reach 20 members.
2)Everyone stays active.
3)Win 3 clan matches.
4)Became respected.

Banner
(I dont' quite believe in fancy banners)
[url=http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3705][img]http://i.imgur.com/zInFTgP.gif[/img][/url]

Comments for each member
[TSN]Epicnice - Who's more epic than him?
[TSN]rdood2 - What an arena killer!
[TSN]mivader- He's a marshmallow from space!
[TSN]Assassin - He's silent, and he's an assassin.
[TSN]S/enderman - Beware of this Slenderman!

As I say in the very beginning if you are sure you are going to have fun. Don't worry or hesitate because this clan is very friendly. Join now TODAY!

-Thanks to [HOMO] and <Control> for some ideas.
Last edited by Epicnice TSB on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:48 am, edited 76 times in total.
Pingu
News Team
News Team

How many clans are you making! seriously you wont get more members if you keep trying unless you stick with one and make that popular instead of making quite a few! Green_Septic
Vengeance
Deuced Up

Pingu wrote:
How many clans are you making! seriously you wont get more members if you keep trying unless you stick with one and make that popular instead of making quite a few! Green_Septic
^I agree with this.^
You have made like... between 2-5, right?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

The more clans you make the less people will trust the success of the next one and will thus not join
DemonCraze
Deuced Up

IGN: DemonCraze
New IGN with Tag: [TSN]DemonCraze
Past Clans: none
Favourite Server: I like the 0.76 servers
Favourite Weapon: semi
Why do you want to be in [TSN](40 words+): This looks like a good clan that will grow to be all you have said in "Aims and Goals". I need a clan to join anyway, so why not join one that looks good, and will probably grow? I hope this clan will grow, and be respected. So I really hope you will accept me.

~DemonCraze
3forAllFtw
Deuced Up

a NEW clan where is Where is [TAS] at? I was 1 of the members Green_Septic Blue_Septic
DemonCraze
Deuced Up

3forAllFtw wrote:
a NEW clan where is Where is [TAS] at? I was 1 of the members Green_Septic Blue_Septic
I think it was closed. But now you can join this!
Pingu
News Team
News Team

jdrew wrote:
The more clans you make the less people will trust the success of the next one and will thus not join
Yeah. Players that are looking for a new clan that will go far might see through the recruitment section that you have a lot of clans/been in a lot of clans.
-TRS
-EPIC
-TAS
-Zans
-DS
When players see you have been in so many clans they might not think you are trustworthy, Just keep this clan DONT close it, but you might not get many applications till people know that this clan has been open for a while. Chances are you won't get to many members. You need to be patient.

Hope to see you all in game Blue_Pistol Green_D'oh Blue_D'oh Green_Pistol2
DemonCraze
Deuced Up

This post has been deleted.
Last edited by DemonCraze on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawliet
Deuced Up

Yeah pingu is right. Maybe you should stop making clans and just join a successful one. (That is if they will accept you)
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

DemonCraze wrote:
Why do you want to be in [TSN](40 words+): This looks like a good clan that will grow to be all you have said in "Aims and Goals". I need a clan to join anyway, so why not join one that looks good, and will probably grow? I hope this clan will grow, and be respected. So I really hope you will accept me.

~DemonCraze
You are accepted, but can you please play 0.75 too?
DemonCraze
Deuced Up

Epicnice TSB wrote:
DemonCraze wrote:

~DemonCraze
You are accepted, but can you please play 0.75 too?
Thank-you! And yes, I can play 0.75, it is still fun.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Hat~ wrote:
Yeah pingu is right. Maybe you should stop making clans and just join a successful one. (That is if they will accept you)
I'll stick to this clan as much as possible.

P.S. im just trying to find the perfect social place where all veterans come together. Green_BigSmile
P.S.S This will be successful (maybe).
3forAllFtw
Deuced Up

IGN: 3ForAllFtw
New IGN with tag: [TSN]3ForAllFtw
Past clans: [TAS]
Favourite sever: Most of the aloha severs
Favourite weapon: SMG/Rifle
Why do you want to be in [TSN]: 1. Seems like a Peaceful clan
2. Always wanted to be in a clan match
3 I think the clan will be successful
4. I have been in the past clan [TAS]
5. there is No 5.
-3ForAllFtw Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
DemonCraze
Deuced Up

3forAllFtw wrote:
IGN: 3ForAllFtw
New IGN with tag: [TSN]3ForAllFtw
Past clans: [TAS]
Favourite sever: Most of the aloha severs
Favourite weapon: SMG/Rifle
Why do you want to be in [TSN]: 1. Seems like a Peaceful clan
2. Always wanted to be in a clan match
3 I think the clan will be successful
4. I have been in the past clan [TAS]
5. there is No 5.
-3ForAllFtw Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
I guess you are excepted, if you were in the other clan. Be active! Green_Happy3
534 posts Page 1 of 36 First unread post
Return to “Clans”