[TSN] The Sniping Navigators [RECRUITING] archives

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
535 posts Page 34 of 36 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


The match never happened because none of your team showed up. We were waiting for almost an hour on you. We went against lines instead. AK will not be having a match with you til you fix your team.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am


jdrew wrote:
The match never happened because none of your team showed up. We were waiting for almost an hour on you. We went against lines instead. AK will not be having a match with you til you fix your team.
Lol y did that happen?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


Ask your team
Huyboy
Deuced Up
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 am


I thought it was cancelled since Epicnice said he was on holidays Friday-Monday
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 am


It was cancelled because epic was gone.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 797
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm


Oh guys. We have to get a league-match started! Nearly every league-team had a match until now...
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am


Match today? Meet in BnS league IRC at GMT 6am sharp.
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 am


Epicnice TSB wrote:
Match today? Meet in BnS league IRC at GMT 6am sharp.
I can't because I was asleep by the time u posted this comment.
Huyboy
Deuced Up
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 am


rdood2 NO. 2 wrote:
Epicnice TSB wrote:
Match today? Meet in BnS league IRC at GMT 6am sharp.
I can't because I was asleep by the time u posted this comment.
I won't. rdood2 the time will be 8pm for us, you can make it unless you go to bed at 8.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am


SF has requested a match with us. Their Germans (GMT+1). Discuss what time can you make it.
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 am


Epicnice TSB wrote:
SF has requested a match with us. Their Germans (GMT+1). Discuss what time can you make it.
Anytime between 7AM and 6PM on a weekend is good for me but things might come up.
Huyboy
Deuced Up
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 am


Epicnice TSB wrote:
SF has requested a match with us. Their Germans (GMT+1). Discuss what time can you make it.
I can make it at 7am and 8am but like rdood said, things make come up for me.
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 am


So any news on the match? I am really excited because I ordered cod ghosts hardened edition.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 797
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm


I've decided to leave [TL]. Nice being with you guys, but it's time to say Bye now.
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 am


See ya electric thanks for the fun times. Wow everyone is inactive right now.
535 posts Page 34 of 36 First unread post
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests