[TSN] The Sniping Navigators [RECRUITING] archives

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
534 posts Page 36 of 36 First unread post
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up

jdrew wrote:
So now that leaves epic being the ONLY active person
Wrong, I'm still active but I reckon the clan should be shut down.
Pingu
News Team
News Team

No point in the clan being part of th community, If you like a clan with 2 active people then you have done well, sorry
CaptainPro
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Boom! Clan coming down!
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Even if Im the only only one active, I will still keep the clan open. Even it becomes a solo clan at some point.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

it is a solo clan. You have maybe ONE active member that is on every three days. You guys have not had a single match and everyone left your league team. I do not consider a clan with one person in it to be a clan.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

That leaves me no choice. Since almost everyone recommend me to shut this clan down, I will. This could either be permanent or temporary.
SgtBagel
Deuced Up

CaptainPro wrote:
Boom! Clan coming down!
Wow, dick move. You don't have to be a douche about it.
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up

Wow, I look back on these days and really miss them. Growing up from 2011 to 2014 on AoS was the most memorable video game I’ve ever experienced. I never spent so much time playing any other video game in my life and being so involved in a community and making friends. There were friends like republic trooper who I really connected with and I don’t really remember u epic nice but clearly I connected with you as well. At the time I was 9 to 14 years old. I’m now turning 20 soon and u can tell how much AoS meant to me since I’m writing this. Hopefully in the next few years someone can respond. I really loved last man standing, the hallway, top 10. Now it’s so sad, there’s 8 people on the top map, the move to steam and naturally time really killed build n shoot. But I guess that is time, so much has changed since I used to play this game, touch screens are a thing now (I mean they existed in 2011 but u were the coolest person if u had a iPod), coronavirus exists, kids spend more time on iPads then outside, trump is getting impeached, it’s seriously crazy how life goes on and things change with time. I guess maybe I’ll come back in another 10 years and write a response on how my life is going. Currently I’m in uni, I’ve got 2 more years left, very scared about a 9-5 life, because who really wants that? I just want to be free.

Anyway, it’s been rdood2, someone who loved this community in its prime and played this game religiously. I’ll talk to u later Blue_Happy1 also wow that banner is cool idk how my 12 year old self made that.
DaRogueRoomba
Deuced Up

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:11 amrdood2 NO. 2 wrote:
really loved last man standing, the hallway, top 10. Now it’s so sad, there’s 8 people on the top map, the move to steam and naturally time really killed build n shoot.
Maybe you didn't join when the servers were at their peaks? You usually see babel and arena up top, followed by some others with 1-16 players (depending on when you are looking at the masterlist.)
534 posts Page 36 of 36 First unread post
Return to “Clans”