ELITE - Now Recruiting

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
574 posts Page 36 of 39 First unread post
Actum
Deuced Up

Hey Guys!
I returned after a hard 3º bimester of class.
But that is temporal.

I was pissing the pancake on facebook
but otherwise okay, I'll be playing the rest of the week. Then it will be only on Saturdays and Sundays.
However not stopped playing as I said in my last post.
Until a game;)

PS: Logan, you are a noob on skype '-'
JeromeFTW
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

My long weekend is coming up ( which is only 5 days :/ ) so I'll be a bit more active on fourms and they actuall game. :D

P.S I have no plans on leaving the clan or game.

~JeromeFTW
Xpert658

Username:Xpert658
Rank your skill(1-10):6-7. I play a lot of FPS, I know how to survive and fight. A lot.
Skype or any contact information:I prefer not to tell, privacy reasons... But if you want, you can have my email.
[email protected]
Past Clans:I have been to multiple clans in the past, but since it was so long before I started playing again, I forgot who they are.
Are you able to voice chat:No
How much time can you dedicate to Ace of Spades and our clan:I usually play AoS on weekends.
Why you would like to join:I play a lot of AoS, and this clan is well, for Elites. I am no newbie to this, started playing since... Probably 0.6? And I've seen some pro players... This clan seems like it's really good, judging from ranking your skills being in the application form, this clan is friendly, awesome, and Elite.
Preferred weapon:SMG
What is IRC?: Internet Relay Chat. It's some form of a chat system, popular with AoS players. (And probably Q3A players too)
JeromeFTW

Xpert658 wrote:
Username:Xpert658
Rank your skill(1-10):6-7. I play a lot of FPS, I know how to survive and fight. A lot.
Skype or any contact information:I prefer not to tell, privacy reasons... But if you want, you can have my email.
[email protected]
Past Clans:I have been to multiple clans in the past, but since it was so long before I started playing again, I forgot who they are.
Are you able to voice chat:No
How much time can you dedicate to Ace of Spades and our clan:I usually play AoS on weekends.
Why you would like to join:I play a lot of AoS, and this clan is well, for Elites. I am no newbie to this, started playing since... Probably 0.6? And I've seen some pro players... This clan seems like it's really good, judging from ranking your skills being in the application form, this clan is friendly, awesome, and Elite.
Preferred weapon:SMG
What is IRC?: Internet Relay Chat. It's some form of a chat system, popular with AoS players. (And probably Q3A players too)
Try and join our IRC (front page for link) for better feedback, we've been a bit silent on fourms...
-=[Rogue]=-
Deuce

Username:Rogue
Rank your skill(1-10):7.4
Skype or any contact information:I will be getting skype since it is required
Past Clans:[E.S.D] Elite Snipers Division
Are you able to voice chat:Yes!
How much time can you dedicate to Ace of Spades and our clan:about 7 hours a day everyday depending on homework but if there are matches i will be attending surely 100% and i log on everyday so...
Why you would like to join:Because this clan seems legit and proper not like other clans made by maybe 9 year olds (Not to be harsh)and is active other clans just make clans for the sake of putting their clan tag in their In Game Name and i would also like to participate in clan matches
Preferred weapon:Sniper/Rifle

-Rogue <3
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Elite has been dead for three months now so I don't know how you judge activity, tin you should lock dead threads so stuff like this doesn't happen.
Pancake
League Participant
League Participant

jdrew wrote:
Elite has been dead for three months now so I don't know how you judge activity, tin you should lock dead threads so stuff like this doesn't happen.
Correction: We're currently inactive because of school and athletics(and other various events that we all have to deal with). Please get off the thread. Sorry about the fact that all of our lives aren't revolving around Ace of Spades.
Last edited by Pancake on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xtroke
Deuce

Username: ><troke

Rank your skill(1-10): 9

Skype or any contact information: N/A I will only give such personal information to trusted members and clan leaders.

Past Clans: Tactical Recon Elite(TRE), The First Legion (TFL), F4TAL, Terror Squad (TS)

Are you able to voice chat: Yes of course.

How much time can you dedicate to Ace of Spades and our clan: I have nothing to do here. So yes, a lot of time

Why you would like to join: The clan seems active, cool name, and again like a lot of clans this one is also organized and this clan has a good set of rules.

Preferred weapon: Rifle and SMG

What is IRC?: Internet Relay Chat, the place where people can chat to each other?

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Please offer high position, then I will join. I'd hate to go to a clan and start all over again.
Last edited by Xtroke on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pancake
League Participant
League Participant

Xtroke wrote:
ADDITIONAL INFO:
Please offer high position, then I will join. I'd hate to go to a clan and start all over again.
No. Just because you wouldn't like to start at the bottom doesn't mean I'm going to give you a high position. Bye.
MICHAELRULZ
Deuce

Code:
Username:MICHAELRULZ
Rank your skill(1-10):9
Skype or any contact information: emai account: [email protected]
Past Clans:none
Are you able to voice chat:no
How much time can you dedicate to Ace of Spades and our clan:as much spare time as i can possibly put into this clan.
Why you would like to join: i wouod like to join because i feel that i want to participate in a clan that is fun yet competitive in battle.
Preferred weapon:Rifle
What is IRC?:inter relay chat
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Pancake wrote:
jdrew wrote:
Correction: We're currently inactive because of school and athletics(and other various events that we all have to deal with it). Please get off the thread. Sorry about the fact that all of our lives aren't revolving around Ace of Spades.
|DaKittah|
Deuce

Username:TheKittem
Rank your skill(1-10):5(7 if non-stop,4 if OpenSpades)
Skype or any contact information:mic is broken,so my e-mail is [email protected]
Past Clans: no past clans
Are you able to voice chat:unfortunately,no. Also i'm russian,and badly understand English
How much time can you dedicate to Ace of Spades and our clan: not so many
Why you would like to join:Because i want to try out "dat clanz"
Preferred weapon:Rifle
What is IRC?: Internet Relay Chat
JeromeFTW

Y0, W50 G3YS R3M3MB3R M3?
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

JeromeFTW wrote: