The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 5 of 271 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

USABxBOOYO wrote:
jdrew wrote:
I also didn't know that the American knights meant that til I Googled images for the clan and found several symbols of the Ku Klux Klan
That was literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the name of the clan.
I didn't mean it that way, we just finished europe in history class and the leauge just popped up so I thought it would be cool to have an all American clan in the leauge and I liked the knights we covered in Europe.
1panda80
Deuced Up

LOL Blue_Pistol
Lets move past the name kids :P
And Drew we should have a website for the American knights. I can build a basic one on enjin with forums and stuff (i can work it out with you over skype) to keep us all connected and to organize matches, events, and pictures/videos
then when you google the american knights it wong be the KKK Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

1panda80: 1) Do not write in large lettering. It only shows immaturity and annoys the living daylights out of me.
2) We are currently working of a forum and we will tell you more about it when it is closer to completion.
Bourbon
Deuce

Player name: If by this you're meaning my in-game name, it is the same as this - Bourbon

Timezone: I am not 100% sure where my timezone is GMT+10... But just for a heads up I live in the same town as STRIKE081.

Play style: Well, I am kinda of all rounder. I mostly enjoy sniping from long distance and I also enjoy sniper and using SMG's at close range. My accuracy from long distant with a sniper is in my opinion good, mostly because I am used to play PC games such as Modern Warfare 1 and 2. I was talking to STRIKE081 today and he showed me a couple of the tournament maps which I personally love heaps and I do enjoy. While on that topic about those maps we discussed a couple of tactics and plans to destroy the enemy.

Why you want to join: In my honest opinion I want to join this clan because as I have been told and I see you guys are a friendly group of people who love BnS as much as I do.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Bourbon wrote:
Player name: If by this you're meaning my in-game name, it is the same as this - Bourbon

Timezone: I am not 100% sure where my timezone is GMT+10... But just for a heads up I live in the same town as STRIKE081.

Play style: Well, I am kinda of all rounder. I mostly enjoy sniping from long distance and I also enjoy sniper and using SMG's at close range. My accuracy from long distant with a sniper is in my opinion good, mostly because I am used to play PC games such as Modern Warfare 1 and 2. I was talking to STRIKE081 today and he showed me a couple of the tournament maps which I personally love heaps and I do enjoy. While on that topic about those maps we discussed a couple of tactics and plans to destroy the enemy.

Why you want to join: In my honest opinion I want to join this clan because as I have been told and I see you guys are a friendly group of people who love BnS as much as I do.
Accepted
Welcome to the clan!
TheScar
Deuce

jdrew I need to ask you a question.

What is the proper clan tag because I had my tag as [AN] but then I met another member that had the tag [AK] and now there is one with [AKS] so my temporary tag is [AKS]

Which is the right tag.

ALSO can you answer all the other question I ask -_- Blue_Normal
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

The clan tag is [AK]
TheScar
Deuce

STRIKE081 wrote:
The clan tag is [AK]
OK
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

News update!

Another news update! So Minit, the server hosting community, decided to give out sub sections to clans. We were the third clan to get one! I think that is pretty exciting considering we weren't even a week old or had a single clan match yet. I guess that means they have hope in us, lets not let them down. We also have moved Wednesday's meet up to 9PM EST time, which is 11AM Thursday for all you kids in the +10 timezone. We can change it today or tomorrow though. We are also hopping on getting a simple website set up soon and an IRC channel so we can better connect with each other. Thats all for now, can't wait to see you all wensday!
TheScar
Deuce

ZaniTeaDrinker
Deuced Up

1panda80 wrote:
LOL Blue_Pistol
Lets move past the name kids :P
And Drew we should have a website for the American knights. I can build a basic one on enjin with forums and stuff (i can work it out with you over skype) to keep us all connected and to organize matches, events, and pictures/videos
then when you google the american knights it wong be the KKK Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle
STAY AWAY FROM ENJIN IT SUCKS.kk thanks
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I didn't know topo was that good
ZaniTeaDrinker
Deuced Up

jdrew wrote:
I didn't know topo was that good
This is minit not only topo.
RyanK
Deuced Up

TheScar wrote:
jdrew I need to ask you a question.

What is the proper clan tag because I had my tag as [AN] but then I met another member that had the tag [AK] and now there is one with [AKS] so my temporary tag is [AKS]

Which is the right tag.

ALSO can you answer all the other question I ask -_- Blue_Normal
I know why. There is a clan called [AKS] right now, so you probably seen that. Well, now you know.
Looking forward to wednesday!
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

jdrew wrote:
News update!

Another news update! So Minit, the server hosting community, decided to give out sub sections to clans. We were the third clan to get one! I think that is pretty exciting considering we weren't even a week old or had a single clan match yet. I guess that means they have hope in us, lets not let them down. We also have moved Wednesday's meet up to 9PM EST time, which is 11AM Thursday for all you kids in the +10 timezone. We can change it today or tomorrow though. We are also hopping on getting a simple website set up soon and an IRC channel so we can better connect with each other. Thats all for now, can't wait to see you all wensday!
not all of us are kids
4055 posts Page 5 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”