The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 3 of 271 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

TartFlavor wrote:
player name: TartFlavor
timezone: EST
play style: rushing, flanking
why you want to join: I've played AoS since early beta and want to play at a higher skill level than normal servers. I've played competitive in games like CS:S and Quake. I have lots of twitch reflexes and am good at aiming.
Accepted, although I wish I knew you better and your post count seems to tell that you aren't active in the community, the american knights are open to all players. Stay active and everything will be fine.

News update
[/size]

This clan is growing at a rate I had never expected! As such it appears we need a news update. So far we:
-have gotten all five players needed to participate in the leauge
-have gotten at least 5 member within a week of being made

All of those accomplishments are amazing to me. I also would like to thank you all for joining too. Now, we need to really sharpen are skills so we are having a training meeting this coming wensday at 6PM EST time. We are also having a clan match next weekend against the mumblers! I really want us to get as many points in as possible as we only have about a month til the season ends and the other teams are planning to have matches every weekend.

In other news, me and most of the other members are on the build and shoot mumble server every day if you wish to catch us. We are also working on getting our IRC set up so that we can get chatting together. Keep up the good work my knights!
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

player name: priok
timezone: GМT -8
play style: close range
why you want to join: it will probably be pretty fun, it would also be nice to meet new people and play this game more often
1panda80
Deuced Up

Heres my application Blue_Sunglasses1
player name: 1panda80
timezone:-7gmt
play style:Agressive player, timid when sniping. Very fast and quick play style.
why you want to join: Id love to contribute! Iv been looking for a good club team to play for and i think i found it.
TheScar
Deuce

Why can't I be in the league, I am a really good player :/ I can prove to you Blue_Happy1
1panda80
Deuced Up

Just a suggestion if I may.
If you have enough people then i suggest you have 2 or 3 teams :D
An Alpha Beta and Omega team.
Where each team is made up of players that work well with eachother.
You could have a field day on a server to find out who should be on what team!
RyanK
Deuced Up

player name: [AN]Vengeance
timezone: GMT-4
play style: Either staying back, snipering, or rushing.
why you want to join: This looks like a really cool clan, plus it is in the B&S league, which I wanna be in.

My old clan {B5D} has just been closed Blue_Crying so I am looking for a new clan.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

All of the above applications have been accepted

We have gotten alot of new members, I hope you all come to our training match wensday as we really need to meet everyone. Also if you have Skype it is suggested that you add me, my Skype name is jdrew3000 for those that don't know. We have also been challenged by another clan, this means we have two clan matches to fight next weekend! I am also wondering whether or not we should have more then one team. We have a total of 10 members now which means if we chose to we can have two leauge teams and then make a third later on. Though the scores are not going to be added up and I will only be on one of the teams. What do you think? I will also be gone for the weekend so strike will be in charge til I get back Sunday.
RyanK
Deuced Up

Ok, thanks. I will really try to be on the training match this wednesday, and I'll try to make it to the clan matches. (hopefully at least one!)
And for the suggestion for having two teams, I don't know. What would the team/s be called?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

RyanK wrote:
Ok, thanks. I will really try to be on the training match this wednesday, and I'll try to make it to the clan matches. (hopefully at least one!)
And for the suggestion for having two teams, I don't know. What would the team/s be called?
the American knights team one and the American knights team 2
RyanK
Deuced Up

Oh, of course! well, see what the others want, and then maybe decide?
1panda80
Deuced Up

Thanks!
Can we have two teams drew?
:D
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

I think it is a good idea so we should enter 2 teams. JDrew and I will start the training sometime this weekend. Just pm me when I'm online and I'll tell you a server to go train on!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

well I am leaving now, every be sure to come to the training/meeting wensday so we can discuss everything!
RyanK
Deuced Up

Ok, so then all of the clan who wants to can join the league? Hopefully, since I am not on the list in the league yet, and want to be.
TheScar
Deuce

So am I in the league?

I hope yes :D
4055 posts Page 3 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”