The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 2 of 271 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

@Scar accepted! Although I would prefer if you were in the timezones listed above the days and times at which we play should be fine for someone in Australia. I will edit the OP and add you to our leauge team Blue_Happy3

@Venator Yes, he reminded me of a loony tunes character so I wasn't bothered by it too much. I don't like to judge people for what they sound like unless they are stupid and have a bad voice. In which that is not the case.

@Zeb http://forum.minit.nu/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28 This is a rough guide by DE but it should explain the basics. Now the server they use to connect to is the minit server and not the one we use. So instead of putting in minit.nu as the address it is mumble.buildandshoot.com so make sure you change that. You can also click mumble under community on the build and shoot website, it is linked to the mumble server so clicking it will auto join you on to the server.
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

jdrew"@Venator Yes, he reminded me of a loony tunes character so I wasn't bothered by it too much.
Impressive way of thinking positively.
Last edited by TB_ on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

TB_ wrote:
jdrew wrote:
@Venator Yes, he reminded me of a loony tunes character so I wasn't bothered by it too much.
Impressive way of thinking positively.
Umm thanks I guess
TheScar
Deuce

My IGN is TheScar not just scar Green_tongue .... thanks for accepting
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Welcome to the Clan Scar!
pzstep
Deuce

player name: pzstep
timezone: EST
play style: Terminator/Annihilator/Slaughterer
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want a competitive clan that I can play with. I've been playing competitive Quake, Quake CPMA, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike: GO, and Team Fortress 2 for years now... so I am accustomed to this type of play... I have the discipline of battle-hardened veteran soldier and can crack my knuckles at will; I'm like Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan : I get things done... I know karate and do parkour, and I frequently translate these skills to the real game : Ace of Spades. Try me out and take me for a spin...
Pz...

My Esea Profile: http://play.esea.net/users/361802
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

pzstep wrote:
player name: pzstep
play style: Terminator/Annihilator/Slaughterer
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want a competitive clan that I can play with. I've been playing competitive Quake, Quake CPMA, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike: GO, and Team Fortress 2 for years now... so I am accustomed to this type of play... I have the discipline of battle-hardened veteran soldier and can crack my knuckles at will; I'm like Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan : I get things done... I know karate and do parkour, and I frequently translate these skills to the real game : Ace of Spades. Try me out and take me for a spin...
Pz...

My Esea Profile: http://play.esea.net/users/361802
Accepted, please add me on Skype if you have it. My Skype name is jdrew3000

On another note, we have now reached a total of 6th members with a 7th on the way! We will be going against the mumblers in a few weeks so get some practice in. The match wont be for another 2 weeks or so but sharpen your skills just incase. I am also working on getting other members and a small forum/IRC set up but that will be tomorrow.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

btw if anyone is on the mumble and sees a person whos tag is i dont talk its probably me (HAVE NO MIC!!!!!!!).
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

player name:STRIKE-81
timezone: AEST+10
play style: Sniping, flanking, rushing. You name it I do it. Also, I have 1v1ed you so you know my style.
why you want to join: You asked me to joined as I closed B5D and as I am going to be not as active as usual I felt like I would like to share the burden of leader with another active person on the forums.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

STRIKE081 wrote:
player name:STRIKE-81
timezone: AEST+10
play style: Sniping, flanking, rushing. You name it I do it. Also, I have 1v1ed you so you know my style.
why you want to join: You asked me to joined as I closed B5D and as I am going to be not as active as usual I felt like I would like to share the burden of leader with another active person on the forums.
Accepted , Everyone strike is now the co leader of the American knights! Later today we will be working on finaly getting an IRC channel and work on setting up events throughout the coming weeks.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Thanks Jdrew! I will serve the clan well
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Later today we will be working on finaly getting an IRC channel and work on setting up events throughout the coming weeks.
ive heard people talk about irc to make sure what it is what is it?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

ZEB 99 wrote:
Later today we will be working on finaly getting an IRC channel and work on setting up events throughout the coming weeks.
ive heard people talk about irc to make sure what it is what is it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat
^wikipedia

IRC is pretty much just a bunch of chat rooms, some IRC networks/channels/rooms have cool powers like being able to talk in game without really being in game. This is good for when the server is full and you are moderating. It takes time to get used to and may feel a bit weird at first which is why I don't use them much but they are ok.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Welcome to the clan Strike!
TartFlavor
Deuce

player name: TartFlavor
play style: rushing, flanking
why you want to join: I've played AoS since early beta and want to play at a higher skill level than normal servers. I've played competitive in games like CS:S and Quake. I have lots of twitch reflexes and am good at aiming.
4055 posts Page 2 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”