The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 7 of 271 First unread post
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Tomorrow as in Thursday and the server will be an empty 0.76 server. We will practice wall poping and intel building ect.
Had a 1v1 vs TheScar just then. He needs a fair bit of work to be ready for the league. The first and foremost problem is your humbility.
TheScar
Deuce

STRIKE081 wrote:
Tomorrow as in Thursday and the server will be an empty 0.76 server. We will practice wall poping and intel building ect.
Had a 1v1 vs TheScar just then. He needs a fair bit of work to be ready for the league. The first and foremost problem is your humbility.
:/ But i am better then you
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

TheScar wrote:
STRIKE081 wrote:
In what ways? In kills? In maturity? Just because you have alot of kills does not necessarily mean you will be on the team, we are still debating on whether or not to have two teams at all as I will only be managing one of them.

Today(Wednesday for us Americans) we are having a training session and discussing alot of the stuff in the clan such as if we should have two teams or if we need a forum. You need something called mumble to participate though. Mumble is a VO-IP(voice chat) but you don't need a mic to lessen. Once you have it downloaded and installed got to the build and shoo website, hover over community, and select mumble. I think you can take care of it yourself from there, just accept everything! Once we have everyone on the mumble we will join the server, members should join around 9PM EST time but can join earlier if they wish.
RyanK
Deuced Up

I'll try to be on time. Hopefully I won't be busy then.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

jdrew wrote:
TheScar wrote:
STRIKE081 wrote:
In what ways? In kills? In maturity? Just because you have alot of kills does not necessarily mean you will be on the team, we are still debating on whether or not to have two teams at all as I will only be managing one of them.

Today(Wednesday for us Americans) we are having a training session and discussing alot of the stuff in the clan such as if we should have two teams or if we need a forum. You need something called mumble to participate though. Mumble is a VO-IP(voice chat) but you don't need a mic to lessen. Once you have it downloaded and installed got to the build and shoo website, hover over community, and select mumble. I think you can take care of it yourself from there, just accept everything! Once we have everyone on the mumble we will join the server, members should join around 9PM EST time but can join earlier if they wish.
Jdrew, the problem is, he is not better than me in any of the above things. He is not better at killing, he is immature to the max and during our 1v1 he actually asked me to crouch so he could kill me because he wasn't used to my play style.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Hey, strike, do you have a skype? If you do, would you mind PMing me it? We could do some 1v1s
RyanK
Deuced Up

Just noticed that you have the clan name spelled wrong in your signature, Gingerninjaperson
It IS NOT [AN] The American Nights.
It IS [AK] The American Knights.

Just so you can advertise our clan correctly.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Anyone can add me on skype. My name is daniel.pedruzzi
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Scar has been kicked from the clan. The reasons were that he was immature,disrespectful, and started fights. He may come back once he has shown he has fully matured.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

That will be in about 20 years. Cya then Scar! Green_Wink1
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Me and most of the other American players just finished out little meet up. The meet up was both a test and a meeting to discuss the obligations of the clan with those that chose to make their voice herd. We talked about a second leauge team and decided that there will indeed be a second leauge team representing the clan but it will not have the same name as our first team. We also talked about different strategies and learned more about each other and our play styles. We learned that panda was on a MLG quake live team! On that team he designed map overviews so that his team could thoroughly go over each map they would be doing which may be something we could do.

We also went up against another leauge team for practice, it was the mumblers. They were pretty good and we held out pretty long. It lasted an hour at least! the final score was 2-3 with us having two. The final moments were really exciting as we all had to really work together. We also may have a leauge match this weekend. Finally, every one that came to the meet up has been added to the leauge team. Now the current leauge team for the American knights is:
1. Jdrew
2. Panda
3. Ginger
4. Vengeance
5. Whisper

Keep up the good work Knights Blue_US
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Good job guys!
Anyway, I was bored so I 'upgraded' the clan image:

I would like the clan to have a signature for each member so if you have any thoughts about what you guys want in it then post it below!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Strike, I would like the banner to be more light based instead of dark. Could you try that? I have also been working on sigs but am still in the development process..

*We have just gotten 101 replies!*
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Yeah sure!
TheScar
Deuce

STRIKE101 is lying i didn't tell you to crouch while playing also I said I am use to playing with people crouching as in poping. You have got it the wrong way round :(
4055 posts Page 7 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”