The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 10 of 271 First unread post
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

I am able to make the match tomorrow for sure. Can't wait! I'll be on the mumble at around 1:45 EST.
RyanK
Deuced Up

I am very sorry that I couldn't come. I tried really hard to though. I was on around 1:00, then when it was almost 2:00, things happened. Sucks that I always have to leave. I'm just having bad luck. Blue_Tongue So when is it going to be now, the one that was supposed this Saturday? I'll try really hard to make this one, and be sure I can make it. If I can't, I'll ask for a sub. Hopefully you guys can forebare with me!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

RyanK wrote:
I am very sorry that I couldn't come. I tried really hard to though. I was on around 1:00, then when it was almost 2:00, things happened. Sucks that I always have to leave. I'm just having bad luck. Blue_Tongue So when is it going to be now, the one that was supposed this Saturday? I'll try really hard to make this one, and be sure I can make it. If I can't, I'll ask for a sub. Hopefully you guys can forebare with me!
We are still deciding. Now we have tomorrows leauge match too though. So the time is 2PM EST time, the server link will be given out in the mumble channel. We are going against Strickland propane and since today's leauge match didn't go so hot I want everyone who can't go to request a sub at least 30 minutes before the match so we may find a sub before it is time. I am also working on getting our website up and running but it hs turned out harder then I thought. Hopefully our website will be up by Friday.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Are we allowed to use custom scopes? I'm still using the default kv6 files.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Gingerninjaperson wrote:
Are we allowed to use custom scopes? I'm still using the default kv6 files.
Scopes are .png but they are allowed. I use enari's scope which is just a dot with some cross hairs but it works really well! You can find it on the minit forums somewhere.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Ok, just making sure. I read somewhere early on in the League discussion that we should use the default .kv6 files, but scopes were fine. I use a pixel crosshair for mine. (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21ajmnk&s=6)
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

We have the leauge match in 45 minutes guys!
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

The Sturmstaffel challenges you to a match!!!
Time&Date: Wednesday 08.05.13 (or 05.08.13 for you murricans) 8pm gmt
Map:Preferably Isle of War but you can choose anotherone of you want
Server:We would favour the UK server but we could also do it on US East
Our Players:VerstehIchNicht,Sennar,tungdil,Venator,and Atlan or Baumrinde or Morphman (depends on whos available)
Herms
Deuce

Well, my laptop is done for and I can't download .76 on my desktop for some odd reason so it looks like I'll be unable to participate. If anyone wants to hop on a .75 server later hit me up.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

@Venator well the time would have to be changed to 11PM GMT time as we are american and have school, you could change it to next Sunday though?
@Herms Sorry to hear that but if you PM me your Skype I can easily solve that problem

Today we were supposed to have a leauge match but the other team (Strickland propane) could not gather its team together. We also have a clan match 5/18/2013 which you can sign up for here: http://forum.minit.nu/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=765 so make sure to reserve your spot before slots are full! I will also continue my work on our website so stay tuned Blue_Happy3
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Yes get your spot in against BG! It will be an awesome match!
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

You shitting me mate ?Thats 0am in germany.
Well I guess we could do 8pm on a sunday ?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Venator wrote:
You shitting me mate ?Thats 0am in germany.
Well I guess we could do 8pm on a sunday ?
I get home at 9Pm on sundays so would that work?
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

Gotta ask my mates.
You mean 9pm gmt rite ?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Venator wrote:
Gotta ask my mates.
You mean 9pm gmt rite ?
yea,

News update
[/size]

Time to catch up on clan news. First strike has left the clan, he resigned and sent me a PM asking me to remove him from the list. We will miss ya strike. We had two leauge matches last weekend, both of which did not work out as the other team could not get their team together. Next weekend we will only have one on Sunday. We also having another training match this wensday to train and discuss the different events that have happened recently. The meeting will be at 8PM EST time so be sure to be ready!
4055 posts Page 10 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”