The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 223 of 271 First unread post
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant

its okay guyz i had ppl over at my house cause it was my birthday so thats y was afk alot i tried to make it back on time but i was late and the game had already started sooo yeahhh....ill help you guyz next match tho
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

You should be hanging out with friends on your birthday not playing on the computer Blue_Tongue
RomJan
League Participant
League Participant

RomJan wrote:
Did you want a match against FC on Wednesday afternoon for the league Bns?
?? x)
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

we should be open for a match tomorrow from 2 to 5PM EST(7 to 10PM GMT) If you guys are on
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant

Ik I shouldnt be playing on the computer on my birthday but i didnt want to let u guyz down thats the only reason I played...
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
we should be open for a match tomorrow from 2 to 5PM EST(7 to 10PM GMT) If you guys are on
I can be on at 5PM
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

ProBoy wrote:
Ik I shouldnt be playing on the computer on my birthday but i didnt want to let u guyz down thats the only reason I played...
Wow. Thanks for showing so much dedication. :D
But don't worry about letting us down, we're not that serious about it.
Last edited by Gingerninjaperson on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

we won't have a match tomorrow mafia as ginger and celt are busy
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant

Gingerninjaperson wrote:
ProBoy wrote:
Wow. Thanks for showing so much dedication. :D
But don't worry about letting us down, we're not that serious about it.
well yes but i like to be dedicated to wat i do :D
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Fadd_Man wrote:
player name: Faddish_Man
timezone: GMT-8
do you have a mic:Yes, but I will most likely not be able to use it, because my parents will be wondering what all the mayhem is.
how active can you be:Very active on forums about everyday, but in game maybe 3-6 days a week.
play style: Depends, this isn't a good question though, i don't think anybody has a certain play style. it is mainly what the situation calls for.
why you want to join: This is a very successful clan, except for maybe some of your actions, but overall I think this clan would be great for me. That is because this is probably the most active clan on forums, and i tend to be on forums a lot. I don't always reply, but I know what is happening around the community. You don't have anyone that would potentially ruin this clan. I am hoping I could be a part of this clan and help you guys out in the leagues and matches. That is about all I have to say, if you have anymore questions fell free to PM me.
accepted, welcome to the clan
Fadd_Man
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
accepted, welcome to the clan
Thanks
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant

Welcome to the clan bro its nice to have you :D
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

http://prezi.com/rqhbrrwyavbz/?utm_camp ... c=ex0share
^work in progress timezone for AK

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NqhOs4 ... Q/viewform
^please fill out the forum above. It is a time table so I can easily plan matches

Also, I want to have a practice session with as many of you at a time as I can. Some of you guys are off school tomorrow some of you aren't. If are available please come on mumble around 5PM EST for a quick practice session with some other members. I will be on all day if you want to come earlier. We should also try to have another session Tuesday around the same time for people who can't make it tomorrow.
Fadd_Man
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
http://prezi.com/rqhbrrwyavbz/?utm_camp ... c=ex0share
^work in progress timezone for AK

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NqhOs4 ... Q/viewform
^please fill out the forum above. It is a time table so I can easily plan matches

Also, I want to have a practice session with as many of you at a time as I can. Some of you guys are off school tomorrow some of you aren't. If are available please come on mumble around 5PM EST for a quick practice session with some other members. I will be on all day if you want to come earlier. We should also try to have another session Tuesday around the same time for people who can't make it tomorrow.
Okay done.
Dead_Spy
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
So 2pm it is~
Hopefully im home. If not I'll get on mobile mumble and listen.
4055 posts Page 223 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”