The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 204 of 271 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Rookie99 wrote:
Dare[AoS] wrote:
jdrew wrote:
I will get the status page working better soon, hey dare why don't we use the AK server for the practice match?
Sure, I've tried to play there and had actually a nice ping - no lags so, yeah AK server is good.
Merry After Christmas lol :D Green_Sunglasses1
reported for being off topic, I have warned you several times rookie
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

How was what he said being off topic? It is christmas and everyone should have some fun and such. Also the clan chat or forums can't be just all about the clan and such, there should be some fun and jokes involved. Or else everyone ends up not speaking a words being afraid that what they are saying is off topic and not related to the clan.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

We were not talking about Christmas at all, we were talking about the AK server. I am tired of rookie posting useless off topic stuff in the AK thread. Ether stay on topic or don't post. He even quoted me and dare who's posts had nothing to do with Christmas. I am not saying that every post has to be about AK but if you are quoting two people who's posts have nothing to do with what you are saying and say something off topic I will report it.

This also isn't rookies first time being told not to nor his first time being warned but this is actually the fourth time rookie has done that is why I reported it.
Rookie99
Deuced Up

jdrew wrote:
We were not talking about Christmas at all, we were talking about the AK server. I am tired of rookie posting useless off topic stuff in the AK thread. Ether stay on topic or don't post. He even quoted me and dare who's posts had nothing to do with Christmas. I am not saying that every post has to be about AK but if you are quoting two people who's posts have nothing to do with what you are saying and say something off topic I will report it.

This also isn't rookies first time being told not to nor his first time being warned but this is actually the fourth time rookie has done that is why I reported it.
..lol i was just saying merry Christmas,you can get work up all u like i don't care.peps these days just can't take a simple reply Blue_Normal ..and honestly i could care less cause i quit B&S cya,nice knowing youll.
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

Rookie99 wrote:
jdrew wrote:

..lol i was just saying merry Christmas,you can get work up all u like i don't care.peps these days just can't take a simple reply Blue_Normal ..and honestly i could care less cause i quit B&S cya,nice knowing youll.
Dude... just leave this thread and go somewhere else. I don't see any comment from other clan thread that you saying Merry Christmas. Just don't bother him again. If you don't want this to happen again, erase your reputation of being a unrelated poster.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Kill yourself, Rookie. Btw AK should vs Phoenix.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Teeth wrote:
Kill yourself, Rookie. Btw AK should vs Phoenix.
Any reason for this? How can you just say AK vs. Phoenix if we should have that practice tomorrow.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

that doesn't make sense dare, use better English and then I can answer what ever you are asking
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

He's saying that Teeth can't just call for a match when we have our scheduled practice match tomorrow.
Which I should (not a guarantee, but probably) be able to make.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

jdrew wrote:
that doesn't make sense dare, use better English and then I can answer what ever you are asking
Now you know how everyone else feels when you talk.
Semper
Deuced Up

Not that I'm on his side but do you guys have anything better to do?
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

חג המולד שמח
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Semper wrote:
Do you?
EldredChandler

Semper wrote:
There's not a single other thing to do on these forums, not our fault.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

This game looks like one of the best games I've ever seen. It raised 35 million on kickstarter, I can see why. Might not be able to run on lower end computers, but it's built on the Crysis 3 engine, and requirements will be roughly the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bs9H6uUwEM
What do you guys think?
4055 posts Page 204 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”