The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 132 of 271 First unread post
extra
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

jdrew wrote:
hmm, we could fight limes and yoba Monday
Sure.
And YOBA is OMEGA?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

yea
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

What's fall break?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

some districts have a break before fall. Mine has a fall,winter,spring, and summer break
extra

oh, we get Winter, Spring, and Summer break.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I think that is how it usual goes but my district is just different, I think spring break is almost 2 weeks. We start earlier then most districts too though.
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

I have a Winter, Spring, and Summer break. Winter break is 2 weeks, Spring break is one week, and Summer break is 2 months and a week
extra

Yea my winter break is 1-2 weeks, my Spring a week, and my summer about 3 months.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Aaron

Atlantic (American East Coast)

No

Fairly active. I'm currently looking for a job. So for now I'm playen around an hour plus a day for now.

Uhm. Well I generally play semi. But arena and small maps I will generally switch to smg. I'm not really good with the shot gun as of now. I'm A pretty good builder. Nothing too elaborate generally a basic bunker or stairs. When there are no greifers I'll build more elaborate forts.

I enjoy the feel of belonging to a clan. I enjoy helping newbies in games. And having a friendly community I find it makes game play much more enjoyable.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

^ You have been accepted as a recruit! Since your application was good you were made a recruit. This is basically our way of testing to see if you are good enough to be in the clan. Now when I mean good I mean how mature you are. Will you stay on task? Do your job? Keep your cool? You will remain a recruit for 2 weeks but if you are good you can be promoted to member before the two weeks are up.

Mafia, you have been promoted to member. Now this isn't much of a change but I want you to find a play style whether it be offense,defense, or support and stick with it. If you are going defense I can personally teach you how to play defense(building Intel towers and other stuff). If you are going support you need to learn to wall pop, talk to Xtra or some of the ctrl members if you need help. Offense is one of the hardest jobs, if you pick it you need to get really good with the rifle or SMG. Once you have a play style and you want to change it you can but I want to you specialize in something instead of being bad in most things. It is much easier to focus on being good at one thing then everything.
zovc
Deuced Up

might be able to make the matches tomorrow, though idk much of whats going on, church, going to go see my aunt in hospital sometime, I got Monday off but don't know whats going on. any set times?
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

still here
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

how's this maybe? add the A K in the top spaces and the knights in the bottom squares?
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (78.71 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Na I like the horses and stuff on our current logo. I guess we need to get some matches in. We go against TSB at 6PM EST today. Sadly we wont be losing today.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Any chance it can be earlier? I already have some plans at that time. D:
However, as long as we know the time today so I can plan around it, I should be free all day tomorrow.
6PM is pretty much always a bad time for me.
4055 posts Page 132 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”