The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 9 of 271 First unread post
Bourbon
Deuce

I am available on both today and tomorrow. Skype me @ chris.simmonds221 if you need me I will be on all day :)
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Many of you might have seen this but I'm not sure off everyone knows. I won't be able to be in game for a month.
RyanK
Deuced Up

Ok, I'll really try to make it to the match this Saturday, but I might not be able to. And to Sunday's clan match, no.
So do I have to be on B&S mumble channel to get the IP for the server?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

RyanK wrote:
Ok, I'll really try to make it to the match this Saturday, but I might not be able to. And to Sunday's clan match, no.
So do I have to be on B&S mumble channel to get the IP for the server?
Yes
Herms
Deuce

Thank you for the accept, I look forward to meeting everyone! Also are the meeting announced as they come or do we have a set schedule?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Herms wrote:
Thank you for the accept, I look forward to meeting everyone! Also are the meeting announced as they come or do we have a set schedule?
They are announced as they come, I announce them about three days in advance
Herms
Deuce

Alright, sounds great would you mind if I used one of your previous banners as part of my sig?

It will look something like this: Image
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Herms wrote:
Alright, sounds great would you mind if I used one of your previous banners as part of my sig?

It will look something like this: Image
Could you remake that but with better quality and larger? As for your sig, I didn't make the image but I use it alot. It is just a random banner, you can find it by googleing crest and doing images. Though that picture does look nice and would love to use it as our clan banner if you changed it a bit. Also could you make it today's leauge match maybe?
Herms
Deuce

Something like this? And I'm terribly sorry but I cannot make the match today as I will be golfing this afternoon and will not be back home until about 4ish but I can make the one tomorrow.

Here's the url for some reason it seems to be much smaller on the forums. http://i.imgur.com/GXwrAf9.png
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Herms wrote:
Something like this? And I'm terribly sorry but I cannot make the match today as I will be golfing this afternoon and will not be back home until about 4ish but I can make the one tomorrow.

Here's the url for some reason it seems to be much smaller on the forums. http://i.imgur.com/GXwrAf9.png
Thats ok, that is exactly what I wanted the image to be like to good job
RyanK
Deuced Up

Ok, hopefully see you there then!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Our leauge match is in 25 minutes! Please join the mumble server and the leauge IRC if you are playing, if you aren't you make request a sub.
Herms
Deuce

How'd the match go guys?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Herms wrote:
How'd the match go guys?
We decided to reschedule it due to the fact only two out of our five mean team showed up, it could have been better but It was a learning experience altogether
Herms
Deuce

That's too bad, atleast it seems we should have a full team tomorrow. When was it rescheduled to?
4055 posts Page 9 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”