The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 8 of 271 First unread post
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

That banner looks great, might want to remove the whites outlines around the guns though. Blue_Happy1
DaDragon300
Deuce

Hey nice clan!

I can't join though im not in the timezones.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

TheScar wrote:
STRIKE101 is lying i didn't tell you to crouch while playing also I said I am use to playing with people crouching as in poping. You have got it the wrong way round :(
Well strike is the co leader of this clan so why would he lie? Ether way you have been kicked already
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Had an awesome time at the meet up last night! Sorry I had to leave abruptly. As for times that I can make for the clan match, I can't make Saturday (I said that at the beginning, but then contradicted myself. :P), but I can make Sunday after 1pm to about 4pm. Basically any time around mid day ish.
Love the banner Strike, looks awesome!
RyanK
Deuced Up

The meet last night was great! We almost had those mumblers. And good job on the banner Strike.
And are you going to update the League list? Since TheScar was kicked, and you made a few changes to the list.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I updated the one in our thread and will tell Dan to update the leauge thread later
RyanK
Deuced Up

jdrew wrote:
I updated the one in our thread and will tell Dan to update the leauge thread later
Ok, good. I probably won't make it to the match if it is on Sunday (which I heard it was). Sorry, but I'll try to make it next time. I said I probably won't, so it doesn't mean I won't be there, but most likely not.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

No problem. We will actually only enter 1 team so that me and other members can come to the matches when other can't make it. I will probobly make it to the matches on the weekend.
RyanK
Deuced Up

Ok, that`s good, so then you can take my place. Thanks.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

We have a new rank in the American Knights! It is the noble class. These are for members who have shown active bravery on the battlefield and are willing to help the clan out in any way. Our first member to receive this rank is.. Panda! Panda used to be on a quake live team so he knows how a championship team should be. He also designed maps overviews for that team so that that would know key spots in the map and strategies. Besides doing that he is also greatly skilled with his rifle. Although he is not as good as tank he is surely one of the best among us.

The nobles main job is too do their job to help the clan while also looking over applications and moderating members. In the coming days Panda will be working on getting map overviews for the clan so we may full analyze each map. Tomorrow I will be working on getting our basic website up which will have a home page, recruitment area, and a few other things maybe but I can't confirm that everything will be there. We also have a leauge match this Sunday for everyone on the leauge team. It will be at 5PM EST time and is against Strickland propane. Server link will be given in the mumble channel on the Build and Shoot mumble channel.
RyanK
Deuced Up

Ok. So now we have 3 ranks. And congratulations Panda! Blue_Happy3
Herms
Deuce

player name: My IGN is the same as my forum name, Herms.

timezone: I'm found in the Eastern Standard Timezone which is currently GMT -4.

play style: I almost exclusively use the rifle as I tend to sit back and pick off the enemy from a nicely protected snipers nest but I can handle the SMG efficiently when needed.

why you want to join: Well, I was in a few clans before I took a break from the game and they tended to make the game a much more enjoyable experience. I saw this one on the forums and decided to take a look. I realized your clan was quite mature and that you were not afraid to punish people, two things that can make or break a clan. After that it dawned on me that this could be the clan I was looking for and after I perused the forums and saw the competition I was convinced so I decided I'd try and join. Also, I must say the banner is very well done and you were the only clan out of the first ten or so results to have one so kudos to you.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Congrats Panda! You deserve it. Can't wait for our website as well!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Herms wrote:
player name: My IGN is the same as my forum name, Herms.

timezone: I'm found in the Eastern Standard Timezone which is currently GMT -4.

play style: I almost exclusively use the rifle as I tend to sit back and pick off the enemy from a nicely protected snipers nest but I can handle the SMG efficiently when needed.

why you want to join: Well, I was in a few clans before I took a break from the game and they tended to make the game a much more enjoyable experience. I saw this one on the forums and decided to take a look. I realized your clan was quite mature and that you were not afraid to punish people, two things that can make or break a clan. After that it dawned on me that this could be the clan I was looking for and after I perused the forums and saw the competition I was convinced so I decided I'd try and join. Also, I must say the banner is very well done and you were the only clan out of the first ten or so results to have one so kudos to you.
Accepted just stay active and come to practices when you can

News update for the weekend!
[/b]
5/4/2013: tomarrow we have a leauge match against Dinc at 2PM EST time

5/5/2013: sunday we have a leauge match against the mumblers at 2PM EST time

Both of these teams are heavily skilled so we need our best to show up. If you are on the team and you don't think you can make it then ask for a sub as we have plenty of people who would be willing to take your spot. That is all for now.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Definentely can't make Saturday, pretty sure I can make Sunday, but not 100% sure yet. I'll let you know by tomorrow.
4055 posts Page 8 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”