The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 268 of 271 First unread post
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs

Xenon wrote:
I just got banned on your server for being a "Hacker/Traitor fag". Some dude from 4PRO As if I hadn't hated that clan enough. kicked me and I can't get back on. -_-
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 75#p107045
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

They said they were 1v1ing and "didn't mean to be rude". I banned tbe 4PRO player for a day, if you want I can PM you a trusted password so it doesn't happen again. Sorry for the VK though.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Today I did a few things:
-ate dinner at red lobster
-added maps to the server
-removed unneeded files from the VPS
-got more stuff to giveaway

So I added a few more maps to the server. They are all mostly small maps, there is an arena map I added which is a bit too large for CTF but it works. Of the maps I added these two were really impressive:
Spoiler:

I also removed the folder for our first AoS server. We were hosting two for a few days and it really didn't work out. When I took it down I forgot to remove the files so the server has been taking up a lot of ram lately and even going into a good portion of the VSwap ram. Because of this fix you should see the server staying online a lot more. Also got a few more stuff to giveaway, I don't want to spoil anything but the giveaway thread will be made Friday and end Monday. After this weekend I would like to have weekly practices again in order to warm up for season 5, date/time will be decided later.
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant

Hey guyz srry I have not been active for a couple days I got kinds sick cuse its still freakin snowing in toronto when its april mind my language plz but I was sick and my internet company had some problems with their internet on saturday thats y I didnt show up to the match so im back now and willing to be as active as I was before
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

That's fine, stuff happens. We just got knocked out of the league playoffs, so nothing too important is going on at the moment.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

-giveaway thread started in the community events

I will be gone today because its nice out and my family is going to one of the big parks near my city, will be free tomorrow and Saturday though.
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
-giveaway thread started in the community events

I will be gone today because its nice out and my family is going to one of the big parks near my city, will be free tomorrow and Saturday though.
Tomorrow is Saturday.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Yea I messed up. What do you guys think of doing another 1v1 tournament?
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

Sure, but last time no one actually played matches.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Yea we will have to wait til summer is closer. Just a reminder we have an AK vs forums event tomarrow at 2PM EST, please join if you can.
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Jdrew wrote:
Yea we will have to wait til summer is closer. Just a reminder we have an AK vs forums event tomarrow at 2PM EST, please join if you can.
Pretty sure I can still make that.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Happy Easter everyone! I updated our websites theme please tell me what you guys think. Tomorrow we turn a year old and is the day I draw all the names for our giveaway so you might wanna post if you haven't already. Also, I would like to have a meeting soon to catch up with everyone and try and figure out what we want to do next. What would be the best day?

http://theakcrew.us.to/index/
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
Sorry that I couldn't make it, my mom dragged me shopping with her again lol.
Jdrew wrote:
Happy Easter everyone! I updated our websites theme please tell me what you guys think. Tomorrow we turn a year old and is the day I draw all the names for our giveaway so you might wanna post if you haven't already. Also, I would like to have a meeting soon to catch up with everyone and try and figure out what we want to do next. What would be the best day?

http://theakcrew.us.to/index/
My best time for almost anything is Fridays/Saturdays 5:10 PM - 10:00 PM
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

i cannot wait till i get a job, ill buy a gaming pc, ill get a oculus rift, the day after i get ungrounded my pc that plays games (ot this one, this one wont even play counter strike at 2 FPS)

ANYWAYS in short, im un grounded but my pcs hard drive is messed up
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

When will your PC get fixed?
4055 posts Page 268 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”