The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 263 of 271 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

lets try and get a match at 4:30 PM EST tomorrow
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Are you interested in a match vs. Praetorian Guard tomorrow around 7pm GMT? Green_Happy1
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

No, I am going to be busy at that time and thorean will be busy at that time too I think. You can always come to the time I listed above but it might be too late for you.
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

I probably won't be available for any matches tomorrow.
Starbright
Deuce

Sorry about the recent inactivity...life has been pretty difficult for the past few weeks. It looks like I won't be able to stay active from now on, and so I've decided that it would be best if I were to leave the clan and AoS in general for a while. Ciao, all. Sorry if this sounds somewhat sudden, but I'm sure that you've noticed my inactivity over the past few weeks and I can tell you that if I stayed my activity probably wouldn't divert from that norm. And besides, I need to take care of some issues in real life. Bye. :(
Deleterious
Deuce

hey guys sorry ive been so busy as of late but i just finished all my work with flying colours
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

great, can you come on mumble later?

thats fine star-bright, thanks for joining
xlrben
Deuce

War clan vs EKH? In arena map
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

We will see what happens, the league is going on right now.

As for the league though. I would like to think everyone for helping us get to the play offs for a second time. How ever we are far from finished. Lets continue to keep playing games and having practices. I would like to have practice tomorrow & Wednesday at 5-6PM EST. Also we will have one of our league matches against mumblers Saturday some time.
Thorean
League Participant
League Participant

Jdrew wrote:
We will see what happens, the league is going on right now.

As for the league though. I would like to think everyone for helping us get to the play offs for a second time. How ever we are far from finished. Lets continue to keep playing games and having practices. I would like to have practice tomorrow & Wednesday at 5-6PM EST. Also we will have one of our league matches against mumblers Saturday some time.
I'll try to make the practices, but I might be busy with homework and such. Also, how do the playoffs work? Do we do one match with Mumblerz and the winner goes up, or is it best of three or something? Ohh, and BTW, my Spring Break ended today.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

best of three, winner moves up
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant

thats gonna be hard...
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Jdrew wrote:
best of three, winner moves up
Oh, so we got to win them 2 times to advance? This is going to be a challenge. Blue_Happy3
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

xlrben wrote:
War clan vs EKH? In arena map
I don't know, your clan doesn't seem to have the best reputation.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I kinda have to agree with scrawl, pretty sure there is evidence of a few of your members hacking and you are mostly SMG players so playing you on arena would feel pretty pointless.
4055 posts Page 263 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”