✈✈ [USAB] The United States Airborne ✈✈

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
141 posts Page 1 of 10 First unread post
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Introduction
Hello, all! The USAB Clan, or United States Airborne is a clan that you've probably already heard of. Our clan has a long history in Ace of Spades and outside of Ace of Spades. We were started by several friends a very long time ago, in 2009 when Call of Duty 4 was just out. After a long time of having nothing to do, I decided to bring USAB to Ace of Spades in November 2011, which makes USAB a one-year veteran of Ace of Spades along with clans like Komrades and LDR. If you get to know us, you'll find that we're fun, organized, and great people to be around, and I intend to keep it that way for as long as USAB lives.

Joining
Joining the USAB clan is fairly straightforward. You must post an application in this format:

In-Game Name for Ace of Spades:
Xbox Live Gamertag (If Applicable):
Skype Name (Necessary):
Date Submitted:
Reason for Applying (Must be at least fifty words):

You can also find the application here: http://www.theusabclan.comeze.com/viewt ... p?f=14&t=2. We highly recommend that if you wish to join the USAB clan, you register on our forums. It may be another registration, but it will be well worth your while. Also, take care to note that you may not join USAB while in another clan. You can apply to join without consequence, but if you are accepted you must leave all other clans you are in.

If your application is accepted, you'll be directed to our recruitment IRC channel where you'll be asked several questions and then given our final recruitment decisions.

Please note that we don't like to take chances on people. This means that if we think you might bring to shame to us in any way, we'll probably deny you. Common reasons for denial include, but are not limited to: breaking server rules, displayed immaturity, being generally annoying or discourteous to others, bad grammar, incoherent writing, and having a bad reputation. We're not people that others really make jokes about, and we don't want it to end up that way.

More About Us
It's sad to say that the USAB clan has been decreasing in size ever since the release of 0.75. Since then, we've been doing multiple things to bring our popularity back up. Most of what we do is in our Skype channel, which you will be invited to if you join us. Our forums are mostly used to leave messages to those who might be inactive or to have links to other areas. IRC is used mostly for trivia and communicating with non-USAB members. Regardless, we encourage our members to use all media and also to be active on servers.

Our members oftentimes have notoriety among the community, such as being server administrators or other staff, or just sometimes being regulars on a server. You will find that our members are always friendly and anyone that is not friendly does not usually stay in USAB for very long.
We have a very strict policy on inactivity, and that is that unannounced inactivity for long periods of time will cause removal. If we did not remove inactive members, we might have over 60 members by now, but our numbers are currently much lower.

We use two naming formats, the "USABx" format and the '[USAB]" format, so you may see our members with both. Example: USABxBOOYO, [USAB]Booyo.

You can find our roster here: http://www.theusabclan.com/roster

Ranks
The USAB clan does not rely very heavily on administration since its members don't usually need administrating. But we still have a definite rank system regardless. You can find our specific ranks here: http://www.theusabclan.com/roster. The Enlisted ranks all have equal power, but the Officers and above all have different powers.

The Officers, Executive Board, and ORUC ranks function mainly by accepting new members and removing undesirable members and inactive members. We concentrate these powers in these ranks to assure that power is not abused by a new member or simply someone who was out looking for power. Becoming an Officer or higher is fairly simple, although not easy. You can find out here: http://www.theusabclan.com/roster/all-about-officers, although this is not really relevant to non-USAB members.

Other Games We Play
A few of us play Call of Duty: Black Ops II and a few of us play Minecraft, but most of us play Ace of Spades and will continue to in the future.

Links
The USAB Clan Website: http://www.theusabclan.com
The USAB Clan Forums: http://theusabclan.comeze.com
#USAB: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=%23USAB

Farewell
If you had no idea who USAB was prior to this, then I hope you learned about us, and if you knew who USAB was before, then I hope I've encouraged you to join!
Last edited by USABxBOOYO on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luke.t
Deuced Up

In-Game Name for Ace of Spades:{EPIC}JOKER
Skype Name (If Applicable):I DONT HAVE SKYPE BUT I CAN GET BUT I WOULD RATHER PLAY AOS
Date Submitted:24 OF NOVEMBER
Reason for Applying (Must be at least fifty words):THE REASON THAT I AM APPLING IS BECAUSE MY PREVIOUS CLAN CLOSE DOWN SO I WONT TO JOIN YOUR CLAN . I HATE HACKERS THERE SOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING . MY FAVOUR SERVERS ARE ALOHA.PK SERVERS, MINIT US ASSULT AND ANIMIUS. MY FAVOURITE GUN IS RIFLE . YESTERDAY I GOT 3 DANGERZONES IN A ROW . FOR PROOF ASK RYU.! :D
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Absolutely rejected. Terrible grammar, spelling, and pretty much everything else.
luke.t
Deuced Up

im only 5
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

luke.t wrote:
im only 5
What is this... I don't even...
luke.t
Deuced Up

lol i lie
Mr_Burger
Deuce

luke.t wrote:
Skype Name (If Applicable):I DONT HAVE SKYPE BUT I CAN GET BUT I WOULD RATHER PLAY AOS
Reason for Applying (Must be at least fifty words):THE REASON THAT I AM APPLING IS BECAUSE MY PREVIOUS CLAN CLOSE DOWN SO I WONT TO JOIN YOUR CLAN . I HATE HACKERS THERE SOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING . MY FAVOUR SERVERS ARE ALOHA.PK SERVERS, MINIT US ASSULT AND ANIMIUS. MY FAVOURITE GUN IS RIFLE . YESTERDAY I GOT 3 DANGERZONES IN A ROW . FOR PROOF ASK RYU.! :D
Biggest. Fail. Ever. (Comic book guy reference)
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

luke.t wrote:
Lol :blue:
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

That was one of the worst applications I've ever seen...

BTW Booyo, I'm not on the roster :(
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

SNPR wrote:
That was one of the worst applications I've ever seen...

BTW Booyo, I'm not on the roster :(
Rectified.
Ryu
League Participant
League Participant

How come whenever he applys for somethings,my name pops out atleast once.Although I do know hom in rl he doesnt have to take ne for everything like e.g. What he did there'ASK RYU FOR PROOF'<-- Lol Wtf??
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Ryu wrote:
How come whenever he applys for somethings,my name pops out atleast once.Although I do know hom in rl he doesnt have to take ne for everything like e.g. What he did there'ASK RYU FOR PROOF'<-- Lol Wtf??
Probably the only one that he ever say in game. It is also likely that he has a deep sexual attraction to you and this is how he expresses it.
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Unless you guys really have something constructive to say, or apply, close this little discussion up top.
Turner
Deuced Up

In-Game Name for Ace of Spades: Turner
Xbox Live Gamertag (If Applicable): Dye Rest, But I don't play to much xbox anymore.
Skype Name (If Applicable): MineCraftBuilderHD
Date Submitted: 12/10/12
Reason for Applying (Must be at least fifty words): I would like to be in USAB because gaming is a lot more fun for me if I play with others. I love AoS 0.75. Ace of Spades 1.0 I’m not sure if I’m going to get it yet. It just doesn’t look like the Ace of Spades I know and love. I know about AoS since 0.21 but I didn’t really get into it until around 0.25 or so. I have enjoyed the game ever since. I’m not really sure what else I should add here. But if you have any questions just add me on skype or send me a pm.
Thanks Turner
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Turner wrote:
In-Game Name for Ace of Spades: Turner
Xbox Live Gamertag (If Applicable): Dye Rest, But I don't play to much xbox anymore.
Skype Name (If Applicable): MineCraftBuilderHD
Date Submitted: 12/10/12
Reason for Applying (Must be at least fifty words): I would like to be in USAB because gaming is a lot more fun for me if I play with others. I love AoS 0.75. Ace of Spades 1.0 I’m not sure if I’m going to get it yet. It just doesn’t look like the Ace of Spades I know and love. I know about AoS since 0.21 but I didn’t really get into it until around 0.25 or so. I have enjoyed the game ever since. I’m not really sure what else I should add here. But if you have any questions just add me on skype or send me a pm.
Thanks Turner
Denied for previously displayed lack of maturity on the Jagex forums.
141 posts Page 1 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Clans”