Legends

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Legends
Deuce

Legends.
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Legends more like unknown people
Legends
Deuce

Closetobegood wrote:
Exactly, I see you perfectly understand how we work. We're a group of mythical beings that travel in and out of this community. You're lucky to catch a glimpse of us while we're online, but enough of this fluffy stuff.

Here's the bottom of the line.

DENIED

Please reapply in a months time.
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Legends wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
Exactly, I see you perfectly understand how we work. We're a group of mythical beings that travel in and out of this community. You're lucky to catch a glimpse of us while we're online, but enough of this fluffy stuff.

DENIED

It's a few months later in my fantasy world now,

git gud
Legends
Deuce

Closetobegood wrote:
Legends wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:

DENIED

git gud
Boi, this ain't no fantasy world, this is real life we're talking about. When a month (in the real world) has elapsed since you first posted your application, the higher council will then again consider you as an applicant. Though don't forget, another application will need to be filled out with new information to help persuade us to overturn our previous decision.

As well, the clan and myself are already "gud", but it looks as if by your name that you need a little more practice because you're "Closetobegood", but still aren't there yet.
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Legends wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
Legends wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:

DENIED

git gud
Boi, this ain't no fantasy world, this is real life we're talking about. When a month (in the real world) has elapsed since you first posted your application, the higher council will then again consider you as an applicant. Though don't forget, another application will need to be filled out with new information to help persuade us to overturn our previous decision.

As well, the clan and myself are already "gud", but it looks as if by your name that you need a little more practice because you're "Closetobegood", but still aren't there yet.

Bad clan, would app again
Legends
Deuce

Closetobegood wrote:
Legends wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
Legends wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:

DENIED

git gud

Bad clan, would app again
Bad app, would consider again
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Clans”