|AyE| 2.0 [Recruiting]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
119 posts Page 7 of 8
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


In that case, I'd like to join the team!

IGN - [Rev] Atreyu (but when playing in team: [Aye] Atreyu)
Contact - Dare is in Revolution skype group; I also use discord and IRC.
Age - yes
A bit about you - you likely know more about me than I know about myself

also [Aye] Atreyu is incredibly aesthetically pleasing 11/10 gg
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:31 am


Closetobegood wrote:
nu, yu aer tuu nuubi
1v1 me mate
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Atreyu wrote:
In that case, I'd like to join the team!

IGN - [Rev] Atreyu (but when playing in team: [Aye] Atreyu)
Contact - Dare is in Revolution skype group; I also use discord and IRC.
Age - yes
A bit about you - you likely know more about me than I know about myself

also [Aye] Atreyu is incredibly aesthetically pleasing 11/10 gg

Accepted
Actually just for the lols and aesthetic.
Dare will add you to the skype group
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Teeth wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
nu, yu aer tuu nuubi
1v1 me mate

Line vs AyE gurl
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Atreyu wrote:
In that case, I'd like to join the team!

IGN - [Rev] Atreyu (but when playing in team: [Aye] Atreyu)
Contact - Dare is in Revolution skype group; I also use discord and IRC.
Age - yes
A bit about you - you likely know more about me than I know about myself

also [Aye] Atreyu is incredibly aesthetically pleasing 11/10 gg
Welcome Atreyu!
It's good that the [Aye] tag suits to your name!
You might as well check your skype as we discuss most of the things regarding Aye there.
Last edited by Dare on Mon May 30, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Dzoara is kicked because of inactivity and not responding to the co-leader after several days.
He still can contact me if he wants a second chance.
Dzoara
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm


Closetobegood wrote:
Dzoara is kicked because of inactivity and not responding to the co-leader after several days.
He still can contact me if he wants a second chance.

1 - She*

2 - .... Inactivity?, i try play all days, not it's my fault.

3 - "Several days" 2 days...
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Dzoara wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
Dzoara is kicked because of inactivity and not responding to the co-leader after several days.
He still can contact me if he wants a second chance.

1 - She*

2 - .... Inactivity?, i try play all days, not it's my fault.

3 - "Several days" 2 days...
1. Sry, didnt know

2. I was not talking about playing, i meant u was unable to answer me.

3. After 2 days not responding but still being online its enough for me to declare him as inactive for the clan

You still can join the clan. But we need something to contact you
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Dzo! we want to have you in Aye!
I can vouch for it.
Also, I'll be online tomorrow i think, so we can do another round of Aos.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 am


Closetobegood wrote:
Teeth wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
nu, yu aer tuu nuubi
1v1 me mate

Line vs AyE gurl
Line is fucking rip, nerd.
Dzoara
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm


i still can join?, thanks, but i only want fun, and i lose much of my time here, It does not matter ? , the only "active" here it's dare.


And dare.. respond my fkin pm's!! >:B
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Dzoara wrote:
i still can join?, thanks, but i only want fun, and i lose much of my time here, It does not matter ? , the only "active" here it's dare.


And dare.. respond my fkin pm's!! >:B

OK, maybe i'll have to explain it some more. AyE is not some team that takes much serious. We just want to play games (not only AoS) and talk with eachother. But we also do clan wars sometimes. The reason i kicked you is, that you didnt respond to me, eventho you were online. We mostly write on skype and trust me, you'll meet some nice people.
the only "active" here it's dare.
wow, i'm like the most active person in the team. I watch this thread several times a day and respond to actually everything, even when its spam or trolls. I dont play AoS much, thats the only thing, but that is a problem that doesnt just sit in our team/clan.
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


MrFritz wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
Teeth wrote:
Closetobegood wrote:
nu, yu aer tuu nuubi
1v1 me mate

Line vs AyE gurl
Line is fucking rip, nerd.
Getting Defi and revieve it, geek
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Dzoara wrote:
i still can join?, thanks, but i only want fun, and i lose much of my time here, It does not matter ? , the only "active" here it's dare.


And dare.. respond my fkin pm's!! >:B
I had an exam yesterday.. but I'll try to be online and reply next time!
Dzoara
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm


1. Sry, didnt know

2. I was not talking about playing, i meant u was unable to answer me.

3. After 2 days not responding but still being online its enough for me to declare him as inactive for the clan

You still can join the clan. But we need something to contact you
Team or Clan ?, you called it repeatedly "Clan" .. so, first you should decide if this is a Clan or a Team, anyways.. if you wanna play AoS, PM me, if not, Cya :B/
119 posts Page 7 of 8
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests