|AyE| 2.0 [Recruiting]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
119 posts Page 6 of 8
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


alguem br?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


KTO POLAK HUE HUE HUE BR BR BR

CLOSE IS HAXXXXX
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Atreyu wrote:
Dare wrote:
We should make the honorary member application more simple.. or do we give honorary only when someone does something for Aye as a honor?
If I understand correctly, Aye is a team, but not a clan.
With this assumption, and knowing that honorary is given to those who would be clan members but are already in another clan, I don't think you need honorary. Just let friends and allies play with the Aye tag. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Sorry for not replying,
but you're right, honorary members could use [Aye] tag if they want to. If they're in a clan, they can use whichever tag they want. Even some Aye team members don't use the tag, so if you're lucky, you can meet two Aye players together on a server..
Dzoara
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm


IGN : Dzoara
Contact : i prefer use PM for my own reasons.
Age : 20
Mmm okay, im a little new in AoS i never be part of any clan, I hope to have fun in this clan: 3
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


Dare wrote:
honorary members could use [Aye] tag if they want to. If they're in a clan, they can use whichever tag they want. Even some Aye team members don't use the tag, so if you're lucky, you can meet two Aye players together on a server..
Yes, that's what honorary means.
I meant to ask whether your clan is Revolution, and Aye is simply a team; otherwise, you're doubling. Sorry for the confusion.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Atreyu wrote:
Dare wrote:
honorary members could use [Aye] tag if they want to. If they're in a clan, they can use whichever tag they want. Even some Aye team members don't use the tag, so if you're lucky, you can meet two Aye players together on a server..
Yes, that's what honorary means.
I meant to ask whether your clan is Revolution, and Aye is simply a team; otherwise, you're doubling. Sorry for the confusion.
No problem. I'm like, standing on the border between Aye and Rev.
I'm part of Aye team as a team member.. it's not a clan because Aye has members outside Bns who never filled the application form for Aye.. that's how it works here I guess.
I know that if i want to stay in Revolution, i should be more active and act like Rev member.. I'll try to be more active
Dzoara wrote:
IGN : Dzoara
Contact : i prefer use PM for my own reasons.
Age : 20
Mmm okay, im a little new in AoS i never be part of any clan, I hope to have fun in this clan: 3
Hey, I had a lot of fun playing with you on Mini deathmatch server
I'll tell Ayenova about your application (she can't login to Bns now without the password)
Hope to see you soon!

Btw. you're pretty good in shooting and throwing nades in game!
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Dzoara wrote:
IGN : Dzoara
Contact : i prefer use PM for my own reasons.
Age : 20
Mmm okay, im a little new in AoS i never be part of any clan, I hope to have fun in this clan: 3
Hey, I had a lot of fun playing with you on Mini deathmatch server
I'll tell Ayenova about your application (she can't login to Bns now without the password)
Hope to see you soon!

Btw. you're pretty good in shooting and throwing nades in game![/quote]


Pfff... u got me :D

So about the App

I trust Dare a lot, so i think you are good in this game, but we need to fast way to contact you, when we need a team f.e. a clan war. If you dont want to write it open here in the Forum , PM me and i'll add you. And because you wrote "clan", AyE is more like a gaming group/team.

i would prefer if u write a new App, with some more Informations about you. SO0ooo.
work is done for me
Dzoara
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm


UwU okay, i know, it's a team, but same i never be part of any team XDD, and.. idk if im pretty good..but i have some skills whit grenades, about the information.. Mmm well, i play much shooters so i have some skills.. and remember.. war..war never change.. XD
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Accepted
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Closetobegood wrote:
Accepted
Welcome in Aye team Dzo!
Dzoara wrote:
and remember.. war..war never change.. XD
Haha nice quote, i'm thinking of putting in in my signature :D
Dzoara
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm


Thanks! I hope to see us on the battlefield :'3
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


Dzoara wrote:
Thanks! I hope to see us on the battlefield :'3

Haha, pls pm me ur skype
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


oh... no matter what pm, I will always know bae ;^)
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:31 am


can i join
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm


nu, yu aer tuu nuubi
119 posts Page 6 of 8
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests