[CLOSED]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
67 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
AcethekingAoS
Deuced Up

Pedroh wrote:
IGN, {yourname} for example: idk dont play this game
Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: i wanna make a new sig
About yourself: im a graphic designer and i DDOS peeps on CoD
Time zone (GMT): murka
Past clans: lots
Ban history: from kiwi for using same IGN as him
Favorite weapon: deez nuts
Skype account: Fleichy GFX
Screenshot or videos of your plays: nah
You accept this application and denied mine. Good job, growing by accepting noobs. And i dont suck at this Game. You are Just saying That because you dislike me or some thing. Btw clans time of death. 1-2-3 months from now, 1-2-3 weeks from now, 1-2-3 days from now, 1-2-3 hours from now, 1-2-3 minutes from now and 1-2-3 seconds from now.
Fring
Deuced Up

IGN, {yourname} for example: {Fring}
Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I want to join your clan because I want to join an active clan (This one is the most active atm). I want to join your clan because I want to play with my friends (Patrick<3). I was in .dll. I was banned for inactivity but now I'm back !
About yourself: My name is Loris, I'm 17 years old. I'm actually watching Roland Garros. I want to be webdesigner/webmaster. I know how to manage forums (dats so eZ), I learned a lot of language like HTML(5), PHP, Java, Javascript, CSS(3) etc... I love Patrick.
Time zone (GMT): GMT+2 (France)
Past clans: Animus, /LiR\, SF, .dll
Ban history: Votekicked only.
Favorite weapon: Rifle
Skype account: you already have it
Screenshot or videos of your plays: Look my signature pls, I'm on my phone atm...

Fring.
AcethekingAoS
Deuced Up

Fring wrote:
Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I want to join your clan because I want to join an active clan (This one is the most active atm). I want to join your clan because I want to play with my friends (Patrick<3). I was in .dll. I was banned for inactivity but now I'm back !
About yourself: My name is Loris, I'm 17 years old. I'm actually watching Roland Garros. I want to be webdesigner/webmaster. I know how to manage forums (dats so eZ), I learned a lot of language like HTML(5), PHP, Java, Javascript, CSS(3) etc... I love Patrick.
Screenshot or videos of your plays: Look my signature pls, I'm on my phone atm...

Fring.
You just applied for another clan.....
LastNinja
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

MrFritz wrote:
IGN:MrFritz
Why would you like to join us as honorary? Please more than just 1 sentence: It would be an honor to be an honorary member of this honorable clan. Also me being able to participate in your matches would be cool. I wouldn't say that I want to help with the clan but I just want to be here.
About yourself: 19 and single. I work a 40 hour a week job at Jos. A Bank (I sell suits) but I am off on weekends so be participating in clans matches shouldn't be a problem.
Time zone(GMT):-6 GMT
Ban history: Banned once on aloha by eightx because he is a pleb and he thought I was hacking. I also was banned on minit once for wall hacks because the admin was also a pleb. I appealed for both and was hastily un-banned.
Skype account: mrfritz16
>made the account 3 years ago
Accepted and added to the roster. Don't forget to add me on skype ;). Welcome!
Silencer wrote:
IGN, {yourname} for example: {Silencer} | {ExSilent}
Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence:
I would like to join because all of you are pros and a pretty OP Clan. Kthxbye.
About yourself: I'm awesome, Pro, Young, Wild, Free, Awesome.
Time zone (GMT): UTC +8 (PHIL)
Past clans: Injectors
Ban history: Nada
Skype account: ex.silent1
Screenshot or videos of your plays: I'll just post it ya know.

~kthxbye
Accepted and added to the roster. Welcome!
Fring wrote:

Fring.
I'm sorry to tell you that you've been denied. You may reapply in 4 weeks.

LastNinja
Fring
Deuced Up

No problem Ninja haha, I'll reapply in 4 weeks. Green_Rifle Blue_Sunglasses1
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

IGN: im known as chrome in the internet. // you already know it.
Why would you like to join us as honorary? Please more than just 1 sentence: i want to be in the same clan as jigsaw-kun. he is good boi even tho he smokes and sends pictures of joints in our whatsapp group.
About yourself: you already know enough about me.
Time zone(GMT): you already know it.
Ban history: you already know that.
Skype account: you already know it.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Acetheking please, you have no affiliation with this clan and it's not your business at all.
i got your back jigsaw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

Kiwi wrote:
Acetheking please, you have no affiliation with this clan and it's not your business at all.
i got your back jigsaw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lmao that Lennyface placement ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

AcethekingAoS wrote:
You are Just saying That because you dislike me or some thing.
true :^) :kappa:

you are the most inmatuered player here in the community, and watch the clan rules:
Original Clanthread wrote:
- All members must be mature and a fervent believer in sportsmanship.
You are the full contrary to this rule. That's why everyone hates, and decline you. kthxbai
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

is that jigsaw trashtalking someone else ? Image
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

AcethekingAoS wrote:
Pedroh wrote:
IGN, {yourname} for example: idk dont play this game
Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: i wanna make a new sig
About yourself: im a graphic designer and i DDOS peeps on CoD
Time zone (GMT): murka
Past clans: lots
Ban history: from kiwi for using same IGN as him
Favorite weapon: deez nuts
Skype account: Fleichy GFX
Screenshot or videos of your plays: nah
You accept this application and denied mine. Good job, growing by accepting noobs. And i dont suck at this Game. You are Just saying That because you dislike me or some thing. Btw clans time of death. 1-2-3 months from now, 1-2-3 weeks from now, 1-2-3 days from now, 1-2-3 hours from now, 1-2-3 minutes from now and 1-2-3 seconds from now.
Wow I cry Green_Crying
CompleX
League Participant
League Participant

IGN: {Complex}
Why would you like to join us? i´d like to join because i know the most of the current members and also have been in a team with some of em for quite a long time, so i´d like to have some clanmatches with my old mates again.
About yourself: My name is pascal, im 16 i´ve been playing aos for like 3 years, im actually not that active anymore but i think a new active team would encourage me to be active again. I´m about to finish the school and im going to join an university in a few months.
Time zone (GMT): +1
Past clans:LiR,dll,ks
Ban history:
Skype account: u got it
Screenshot or videos of your plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfX29gfw90
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

CompleX wrote:
IGN: {Complex}
Why would you like to join us? i´d like to join because i know the most of the current members and also have been in a team with some of em for quite a long time, so i´d like to have some clanmatches with my old mates again.
About yourself: My name is pascal, im 16 i´ve been playing aos for like 3 years, im actually not that active anymore but i think a new active team would encourage me to be active again. I´m about to finish the school and im going to join an university in a few months.
Time zone (GMT): +1
Past clans:LiR,dll,ks
Ban history:
Skype account: u got it
Screenshot or videos of your plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfX29gfw90
accepted pazzi
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

lmao since when can u accept people as honorary???
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

u got juked by mlg-dwin , i'm now the new leader of team revenge
67 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Clans”