*Wasted Gamers Elite* [WGE] Recruitment! <-(STILL ACTIVE)

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
89 posts Page 6 of 6
MKU
Artist
Artist
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am


IGN w/ Clan Tag: MKU
Age: 20
Time Zone: Central
Activeness: No
Reason for joining Wyvern: I love Levi.
Anything else we need to know: I'm kind of a big deal.
Skype(No mic/webcam required): mariokillu
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm


MKU wrote:
IGN w/ Clan Tag: MKU
Age: 20
Time Zone: Central
Activeness: No
Reason for joining Wyvern: I love Levi.
Anything else we need to know: I'm kind of a big deal.
Skype(No mic/webcam required): mariokillu
Denied !
Reason: you copied the application of Wyvern but I can understand that your just lookin for a clan so apply propally and just maybe you'll be accepted..

Your wasted friend - NDRoser
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:31 am


NDRoser wrote:
Also Teeth yes you Teeth! I have no clue how I can contact you.. you dont anwser your skype neither am I able to PM you it would be great if you could contact me over skype or at least tell me what your IRC name is...

Your wasted friend, NDRoser
I've dropped IRC for a while now. Skype I guess is reserved for private use I don't know why I put it out there tbh. You might jusst have to catch me if you're lucky because it is a bit hard to these days. If you really really need to talk you can pm here on these forums.
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm


Teeth wrote:
NDRoser wrote:
Also Teeth yes you Teeth! I have no clue how I can contact you.. you dont anwser your skype neither am I able to PM you it would be great if you could contact me over skype or at least tell me what your IRC name is...

Your wasted friend, NDRoser

If you really really need to talk you can pm here on these forums.
Oh OK Ill just PM you.
Image

Wait... I can't...
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:57 am


Your current IGN: DirtyMeat
Your current, past or multiple IGN(´s): DirtyMeat
What your current/new IGN will look like with the tag [WGE] or similar: [WGE]DirtyMeat
How active you are: Mostly active
Past bans (with explanation): None
Past clans: [NUW] Ninjas of the UnderWorld (Kicked) {^MS^} Meat Shop (Disbanded) [SPEC] Spectra (Disbanded)
Your most preferred weapon: Rifle
A sentence or two about yourself: I'm from Malaysia. I like to play some Ace of Spades on my free time, I also love to take a walk uphill during the nice warm morning sun.
Skype name (PM if you want it to stay private): [PM]
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm


DirtyMeat wrote:
Your current IGN: DirtyMeat
Your current, past or multiple IGN(´s): DirtyMeat
What your current/new IGN will look like with the tag [WGE] or similar: [WGE]DirtyMeat
How active you are: Mostly active
Past bans (with explanation): None
Past clans: [NUW] Ninjas of the UnderWorld (Kicked) {^MS^} Meat Shop (Disbanded) [SPEC] Spectra (Disbanded)
Your most preferred weapon: Rifle
A sentence or two about yourself: I'm from Malaysia. I like to play some Ace of Spades on my free time, I also love to take a walk uphill during the nice warm morning sun.
Skype name (PM if you want it to stay private): [PM]
Since you left right after you got accepted. You'll be set as a supporter for now (would prefere a variaton of "WGE" in your IGN), to see how things work out, if you prove yourself loyal or hmm how do I say this? Well if you gain my trust you'll be set as a full member of WGE...

Your wasted friend - NDRoser
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:57 am


Is [Wasted]DirtyMeat okay?

EDIT: For now I'll do [WSE] (Wasted Supporter Elite) if that's fine.
3lb01k
Deuce
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:23 pm


Hello there!
Following is my application for "Supporter":

Your IGN: 3lb01k
Reason you would like to be a Supporter of WGE: This clan seems like an interesting one. I think it has potential, and won't die soon.
Skype Name (wanted but not needed): I do not have Skype. I'll be active on IRC, though.
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm


3lb01k wrote:
Hello there!
Following is my application for "Supporter":

Your IGN: 3lb01k
Reason you would like to be a Supporter of WGE: This clan seems like an interesting one. I think it has potential, and won't die soon.
Skype Name (wanted but not needed): I do not have Skype. I'll be active on IRC, though.
Accepted!

Your wasted friend - NDRoser
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:31 am


Your IGN:[Ba3] or [Bi3]Pxl_Storm
Reason you would like to be a Supporter of WGE: seems a decent clan and hasn't died yet so i would like to help if needed
Skype Name (wanted but not needed): thekingshadow123

p.s
Needs more elite skills pls (oh wait teeth is here it's enough)
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm


TheKingShadow wrote:
Your IGN:[Ba3] or [Bi3]Pxl_Storm
Reason you would like to be a Supporter of WGE: seems a decent clan and hasn't died yet so i would like to help if needed
Skype Name (wanted but not needed): thekingshadow123

p.s
Needs more elite skills pls (oh wait teeth is here it's enough)
Also accepted!

NDRoser
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:57 am


I haven't been active lately because of computer problems. Just an FYI I'm still alive.
Bori
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:41 pm


Your current IGN:Goethe
Your current, past or multiple IGN(´s):Bori, |Bori|, SP|Bori|QR
What your current/new IGN will look like with the tag [WGE] or similar: WGE\Goethe
How active you are: Depends on how many time I got
Past bans (with explanation): -
Past clans: F4TAL, LINES, LINESPQR
Your most preferred weapon: Sniper
A sentence or two about yourself: Well, I started playing AoS 3-4 years ago. I have jsut started as a stupid guy who wanted to have some fun. After a while I realized, I could be better when I'd join a clan. So I joined one of the biggest clans at that time, which was F4TAL. I left after some time, 'cuz they were like 40 people. Well and then I joined LINES (as the 3rd member I guess). The clan was realtivly new at that time. Then I got less time for playing and that's why I left AoS in general. Now I am just back to play with some dudes. I'm from Germany, 16yo and I am doing politics in the Social Democratic Party of Germany (Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands) or short (SPD).
Skype name (PM if you want it to stay private): boriwhitestage
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm


Bori wrote:
Your current IGN:Goethe
Your current, past or multiple IGN(´s):Bori, |Bori|, SP|Bori|QR
What your current/new IGN will look like with the tag [WGE] or similar: WGE\Goethe
How active you are: Depends on how many time I got
Past bans (with explanation): -
Past clans: F4TAL, LINES, LINESPQR
Your most preferred weapon: Sniper
A sentence or two about yourself: Well, I started playing AoS 3-4 years ago. I have jsut started as a stupid guy who wanted to have some fun. After a while I realized, I could be better when I'd join a clan. So I joined one of the biggest clans at that time, which was F4TAL. I left after some time, 'cuz they were like 40 people. Well and then I joined LINES (as the 3rd member I guess). The clan was realtivly new at that time. Then I got less time for playing and that's why I left AoS in general. Now I am just back to play with some dudes. I'm from Germany, 16yo and I am doing politics in the Social Democratic Party of Germany (Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands) or short (SPD).
Skype name (PM if you want it to stay private): boriwhitestage
Nice application brah - Accepted!

Your wasted friend - NDRoser
89 posts Page 6 of 6
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests