*Wasted Gamers Elite* [WGE] Recruitment! <-(STILL ACTIVE)

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
88 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

captainnemo wrote:
Code:
Your current IGN:Captain Nemo
Your current, past or multiple IGN(´s):
What your current/new IGN will look like with the tag [WGE] or similar: [WGE] Captain Nemo
How active you are: Occasionally so (grad student so.....)
Past bans (with explanation):None this game actually is good enough to not need hacking
Past clans:
Your most preferred weapon: SMG
A sentence or two about yourself: Food Science Grad student in Washington (WSU). Backpack, Jazz keyboard, and the occasional acid flashback.
Skype name (PM if you want it to stay private): PM
Welcome aboard [WGE]CaptainNemo
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

nick add homorary rank and im in k
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Jigsaw wrote:
nick add homorary rank and im in k
Ok I´ll add a ¨HOMORARY app¨
Homorary´s:
Jigsaw

Tell me. How does it feel to be a Homorary?
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

i hope you know homorary comes from honorary x-d
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

if jiggy is , i wanna be homorary with him then.
not asking , just giving you an order.
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Jigsaw wrote:
i hope you know homorary comes from honorary x-d
I know brah its just that its like : ok application for honorary: hmm let me apply for u to honor me . get it?

its like i am wanting u to honor me that makes no sence... i know most clans have one but yeah were not really like "most clans"
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

kkkkkkkkkkkk

if your clan is searching for some clanmatches we're ready anytime then.
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Jigsaw wrote:
kkkkkkkkkkkk

if your clan is searching for some clanmatches we're ready anytime then.
actually we are :) but i need to get some times of my m8´s first to know when and shit. btw Il make a subscriber app instead of honorary...
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Subscriber rank? hm why aren't you calling it supporter or something like this
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Jigsaw wrote:
Subscriber rank? hm why aren't you calling it supporter or something like this
True true thanks brah ...
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

np
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I apologize, Roser, but I believe I must resign.

I can no longer be truly committed to clans any longer, as tempting as they are. I can't always be online or be able to attend clan events or otherwise, because I'm more involved with my servers now.

However, something else troubles me; On nearly day one, you promoted me to admin. Now, if we were really close friends, then it might be a different matter. But, if we're honest here, we're really only acquaintances at best.
While admin rank is different in a clan than it is in a server, you really should be more careful of who you promote.
Also, a side note, I truly hope you didn't promote be to admin because the text I type is linguistically correct, and that it's possible for me to get 40%+ accuracy with the rifle.

I wish the best of luck to you, and your clan. Due to the current.. path of AoS, and BnS in general, the ride is going to be bumpy in the next two months, I suspect.

Oh, and if anyone sees me join a clan again, if you're an administrator for the clan, kick me or if you aren't just bust down my door and smek my face. Thanks.
Last edited by MuffinTastic on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

rip
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

MuffinTastic wrote:
I apologize, Roser, but I believe I must resign.

I can no longer be truly committed to clans any longer, as tempting as they are. I can't always be online or be able to attend clan events or otherwise, because I'm more involved with my servers now.

However, something else troubles me; On nearly day one, you promoted me to admin. Now, if we were really close friends, then it might be a different matter. But, if we're honest here, we're really only acquaintances at best.
While admin rank is different in a clan than it is in a server, you really should be more careful of who you promote.
Also, a side note, I truly hope you didn't promote be to admin because the text I type is linguistically correct, and that it's possible for me to get 40%+ accuracy with the rifle.

I wish the best of luck to you, and your clan. Due to the current.. path of AoS, and BnS in general, the ride is going to be bumpy in the next two months, I suspect.

Oh, and if anyone sees me join a clan again, if you're an administrator for the clan, kick me or if you aren't just bust down my door and smek my face. Thanks.
Well my explanation for giving u the admin position, is that you were the most devolept player in the clan also you helped me with the editing and blablabla , but i cant really stop you and i anyways wish u a good time and good luck with your servers!
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Your IGN: <Jigsaw.dll>
Reason you would like to be a Supporter of WGE: I have knowledge in clans, and that's why I want to support new clans like WGE, I'm also a really good player, designer and video cutter, so I can support the clan in clanmatches, give some tips or tactics, show people how to build a useful intel tower etc. - or I can help some certain people with their youtube channels. I also like the structure of the clan, it looks nice and clear. The last reason is, the clan looks expandable in many ways, and I think I can help with some expandations, and give some tips about leading and other memberships.
Skype Name (wanted but not needed): jigsawaos

Some extra footage:
Screenshot of my plays: http://i.imgur.com/wkjABy2.png - sorry I lost better ones, I had a 157-1 on my computer but it got lost.
Video footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtMeu_fK3ng

Ok that's it, have fun while discussing my applicaton, have a nice day Image
88 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Clans”