|~CGT~|Chaos Galaxy Titans - DEAD

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
52 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

Undreas wrote:
b00msh0t wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Maybe its because of your bad grammar?
Go back to Planet Side if you're going to be rude. Goodluck =] You'll get members eventually
There's a difference between being rude, and being honest and confrontational about something that may be of a persons interest to correct. It's your fault for interpreting it as being 'rude'.

Don't get me wrong; I am in no position to tell you how to feel and react about other peoples posts, but I think it's a good thing to know, that reacting negatively towards something that is questionable in terms of negative/positive/informational, doesn't give you much in return.
I know what you mean but if you want to be honest in saying a negative to make a positive. You have to put a little positive statement there as-well.
For example:
You're ugly but (insert positive comment)

If you don't do that, it will only resemble into a negative comment
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

b00msh0t wrote:
Undreas wrote:
b00msh0t wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Go back to Planet Side if you're going to be rude. Goodluck =] You'll get members eventually
There's a difference between being rude, and being honest and confrontational about something that may be of a persons interest to correct. It's your fault for interpreting it as being 'rude'.

Don't get me wrong; I am in no position to tell you how to feel and react about other peoples posts, but I think it's a good thing to know, that reacting negatively towards something that is questionable in terms of negative/positive/informational, doesn't give you much in return.
I know what you mean but if you want to be honest in saying a negative to make a positive. You have to put a little positive statement there as-well.
For example:

Your overthinking this lol.
Undreas
Deuce

b00msh0t wrote:
Undreas wrote:
b00msh0t wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:

For example:

Don't you think it's more important for people to learn not to take negative things to heart? Isn't it better that people are exposed to these kind of things sometimes, in order to make them learn to tolerate it, and actually learn that there's an ounce of benignity and sincerity in their 'negative' remarks? Or is it better that white knights on the internet tell these 'bullies' to go somewhere else, so that people who are challenged in ways of writing and typing can keep living in blissful ignorance about their personal skills?

I'm all for freedom of choice; that people can do whatever they want with their lives. But I also aim to teach those around me what I've learned about life, and what's good to know. And I do know that a lot of people on the internet are very keen about the people around them; that they type and express themselves in a manner that can be understood by everyone. I won't complain about people's grammar like it was done in this thread. Instead, I try to translate the message to something that makes more sense, that is in accordance with my ability to understand. That doesn't stop me from promoting those who actually do inform people about their bad grammar skills.

If I'm bad at grammar, and someone notices it, and proceeds to tell me I'm bad at it... will I immediately tell him to go screw himself because he's insensitive? No, rather I'm glad that he realized I made an error and decided to share information about it, even if that in itself was an unrelated topic. And why am I not offended? Because I have faith in people.

I don't think anyone on this forum is an elitist, so that's not the matter here.
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

Guys if you go into general discussion and make a forum don't do it here plz and thx
Undreas
Deuce

Extreme_Beef wrote:
Guys if you go into general discussion and make a forum don't do it here plz and thx
That's okay. I feel I have done my part anyway, sorry that it had to go to such measures, but sometimes that's how it has to go in order to deliver a message that can be understood in the correct way. (:
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

Undreas wrote:
Extreme_Beef wrote:
That's okay. I feel I have done my part anyway, sorry that it had to go to such measures, but sometimes that's how it has to go in order to deliver a message that can be understood in the correct way. (:
its okay i understand
Blender Man
Deuced Up

cool clan, good luck Blue_Happy1
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

If anyone is willing to help me recruit pm me or Skype:mario280211
Hapa
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

- IGN (In Game Name):bunny
- IGN with tag :|~CGT~|bunny
- Why would you like to join|~CGT~|:cause u offerd
- Tell Us About yourself (please not just one sentence) (idea) have been playing aos since the original websight, i live in the u.s.a. and i'm 14.
- Time-zone :Some \where in the u.s.
- Past clans :[Meta]
- Will you be active :yes
- Any ban history :Aloha for glitching
- Favorite gun :Rifle
- Skype (any way of contact) :You know it
- Screenshot of your plays :none
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

Hapa wrote:
- IGN (In Game Name):bunny
- IGN with tag :|~CGT~|bunny
- Why would you like to join|~CGT~|:cause u offerd
- Tell Us About yourself (please not just one sentence) (idea) have been playing aos since the original websight, i live in the u.s.a. and i'm 14.
- Time-zone :Some \where in the u.s.
- Past clans :[Meta]
- Will you be active :yes
- Any ban history :Aloha for glitching
- Favorite gun :Rifle
- Skype (any way of contact) :You know it
- Screenshot of your plays :none
ACCEPTED AND your getting better at them 360 rifle shots
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

wonderful clan gl hf ((((: <3
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

Kyzaca wrote:
wonderful clan gl hf ((((: <3
Thx :D
a89a89
Deuce

IGN (In Game Name): a89a89
- IGN with tag : What do you mean?
- Why would you like to join|~CGT~|: Well I'm pretty much just searching for some people to play with
- Tell Us About yourself (please not just one sentence) : I'm a hockey loving Canadian who spends probably too much time on his computer. I also do martial arts and enjoy reading books.
- Time-zone : UTC -3
- Past clans : None
- Will you be active : Of course!
- Any ban history : Nope
- Favorite gun : I would have to say the SMG
- Skype (any way of contact) : ThatOneGuyVersionNumber2
- Screenshot of your plays : I don't know how to take a screenshot and post it :/
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

gib honorary pl0x
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

a89a89 wrote:
IGN (In Game Name): a89a89
- IGN with tag : What do you mean?
- Why would you like to join|~CGT~|: Well I'm pretty much just searching for some people to play with
- Tell Us About yourself (please not just one sentence) : I'm a hockey loving Canadian who spends probably too much time on his computer. I also do martial arts and enjoy reading books.
- Time-zone : UTC -3
- Past clans : None
- Will you be active : Of course!
- Any ban history : Nope
- Favorite gun : I would have to say the SMG
- Skype (any way of contact) : ThatOneGuyVersionNumber2
- Screenshot of your plays : I don't know how to take a screenshot and post it :/
ACCEPTED
52 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Clans”