[CLOSED]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
309 posts Page 3 of 21 First unread post
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

hi guys gl hf
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

_Frocs_ wrote:
hi guys gl hf
Thank you Frocs und hallöchen
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
CompleX wrote:
@jon
I get your thoughts, but it won't require an high-end pc to be apart of Dll. We will and we already do play several games with several genres, so you're not supposed to follow every „game hype“ of us, we may start to focus on a single game somewhen, but we will still be playing other games as well so no one will become an outsider because he doesnt't like the same games as the majority does. Our clan members do have different game tastes, so there will most likely always be someone who shares your love to a game/genre.

@Mrbadaiming Thanks :)
So basically your hipsters? Seriously though, without an actually well funded game which is company AND community backed you won't be going anywhere. You need at least 1000 members if your thinking of becoming a multi-gaming clan. Having 2 members here and 2 members there causes seperation and ultimately the clan's failure. This may be cruel but roll with the rich and not the poor. They will be more flexible and be able to handle low res games like aos and high res games like planetside 2. Having a money boy also benefits as well. I wouldn't follow game hype but follow the smell of massive development. Hop into a massively saturated game thats equally balanced and you'll have a good time. Also usually the outsiders drag your clan down so rather ignore their pleas and simply focus on the majority.
Jon's absolutely right, although you probably won't 1,000 members. USAB tried to be in multiple games with a continuous activity rate in each one, and we all see how that turned out.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

GoogleChrome wrote:
@jon

We don't need 1000members for a multi gaming Clan, we can have fun in a small group like this, every members pc can handle games like TF2 and also those with a higher quality, there are also good Low res games. There a also a ton of Free 2 Play Games like AoS.
So your idea would be 2 people in each game? Idk who in those other games would join you guys over other organized and current multigaming outfits backed by some groups. If your going to be multigaming your goal should be this http://www.adkgamers.com/
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

GG
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

gg
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

GoogleChrome wrote:

GG
why are using a huge model ? correct me if i'm wrong.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

le starwars sword XXDD
edit: its chromes tralala #nohomo m8's x'D
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Soraboy wrote:
impossible, chrome's dick is not even big as a single voxel.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

xCross wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
impossible, chrome's dick is not even big as a single voxel.
how do you know? :^))))
Dang i got #shrekt again D:
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Good luck and I have an honorary app.

a) IGN: Asian Guy
b) why would you like to join us as honorary? I would like to be honorary because I know many members in your clan and I want tohelp you guys out. I also want to join because I want to help make this clan good.
c) About Yourself: I am from the USA. My parents are all full asian. I am turning 12 in Febuary. I like cats. I started AoS a few years back and wanted to join clans.
d) Time Zone: I am in -6 GMT and I am CST timezone.
e) Ban History: I do not have any ban history.
f) Skype account (not required but recommended) : My skype is asianguyftw
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Good luck Nathan :) we will discuss your app as soon as possible! ASAP! x-D
3lb01k
Deuce

Hi, and here is my application for Member:
a) IGN: 3lb01k
b) IGN with Clan Tag (example: <Deuce.dll>) : <3lb01k.dll>
c) Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I think this clan is great! I love the clan art, the idea, the name and the tag. Also, it seems to me that the players are mature, skilful and active, which is how I think an ideal clan should be.
d) About yourself:I'm an experienced player from India. I've been playing this game for more than 2½ years, and it's safe to say I'm a skilled player. I respect the players of this game, and hope this game never dies.
e) Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (Indian Standard Time)
f) Past Clans: The Hawks, The Sirs and The Revolution.
g) Ban History: Please see: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=5300
h) Favorite weapon: Without doubt, Rifle.
i) Skype account (not required but recommended) : I don't have one Green_Nothappy

j) Screenshot of your plays: Image
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

Pedroh wrote:
GoogleChrome wrote:

GG
why are using a huge model ? correct me if i'm wrong.
It's a 5 Voxel higher than normal Laser sword.

Many Players are also using Zeka's Oversized Katana in matches so pls.
3lb01k wrote:

Hi, and here is my application for Member:
a) IGN: 3lb01k
b) IGN with Clan Tag (example: <Deuce.dll>) : <3lb01k.dll>
c) Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I think this clan is great! I love the clan art, the idea, the name and the tag. Also, it seems to me that the players are mature, skilful and active, which is how I think an ideal clan should be.
d) About yourself:I'm an experienced player from India. I've been playing this game for more than 2½ years, and it's safe to say I'm a skilled player. I respect the players of this game, and hope this game never dies.
e) Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (Indian Standard Time)
f) Past Clans: The Hawks, The Sirs and The Revolution.
g) Ban History: Please see: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=5300
h) Favorite weapon: Without doubt, Rifle.
i) Skype account (not required but recommended) : I don't have one Green_Nothappy
Join our IRC (http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=TheInjectors) and stay active! We will discuss your app as soon as possible.
learn_more
Coder
Coder

because this is a hack3r clan, that's why.

i should be a honorary member tbfh :+)
309 posts Page 3 of 21 First unread post
Return to “Clans”