[CLOSED]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
309 posts Page 15 of 21 First unread post
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I'm a scarecrow so get away from here asap

swag
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

kyzaca lol
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

double post
korakoff - denied
techno - accepted
SuperBlue - denied
this is no joke, kora work on your applications lol you seem to be pretty new to the community =))
techno, scenario and asian please send me a private message with your skype names so i can add you to le skype conversation
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Soraboy wrote:
double post
korakoff - denied
techno - accepted
SuperBlue - denied
this is no joke, kora work on your applications lol you seem to be pretty new to the community =))
techno, scenario and asian please send me a private message with your skype names so i can add you to le skype conversation
did i geaccepted or wat? my skype is asianguyftw
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

AsianGuy wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
double post
korakoff - denied
techno - accepted
SuperBlue - denied
You are ACCEPTED

Herk has been KICKED for being incompetent
CompleX
League Participant
League Participant

Kyzaca wrote:
>username is complex
>thinks we are all simple minded like him
Oh yes excuse me xXxsir.kyzacaxXx, you r insulting an 11 years old and u r spamming a dead forum u r simply awesome.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Can we stop the dick-posts now?
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

plz don attak
Last edited by Kyzaca on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Techno
Deuced Up

Thanks for the notification about if I got accepted or not. I hope i'll have an amazing time in the clan!
AsianGuy

Jigsaw wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
double post
korakoff - denied
techno - accepted
SuperBlue - denied
You are ACCEPTED

Herk has been KICKED for being incompetent
lol thanks, a member for a member :3
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

yep but a bad one against a good one.

get rekt by sir dwin
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

yap bad one against good ^^
congratz for acception
xXBlaZeTechn0hAsWaGXx
AsianGuy

[DI]Dwin wrote:
yep but a bad one against a good one.

get rekt by sir dwin
k at least we got 2 for trading in 1
PigsFTW
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

a) IGN: PigsFTW

b) IGN with Clan Tag (example: <Deuce.dll>) : PigsFTW.dll

c) Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I love BnS, but I had not had the time recently to play it as much. Looking ahead to this next semester of school, I think I'll have a bit more time to both play, and be active. I have a ton of experience playing this, and other FPS games. I've been playing this game for 3-4 years.

d) About yourself: I am 17 years old, almost 18, and have been a PC gamer for most of my gaming experience. I did play the original Xbox and the PS2 before, but then I turned to PC. I am a XC and Track runner. I also play basketball, baseball, and american football. I have about 3 years of professional choral experiance, and have preformed in venues from Las Vegas(where I am from) all the way to New York City. I also play the Piano and the Trumpet.

e) Time Zone: PST (GMT -8)

f) Past Clans: PURE, WaR (I was in a couple more, but I don't remember all of them)

g) Ban History: N/A

h) Favorite weapon: Rifle, but I do use the Shotgun and SMG if the situation demands. I am comfortable with all the weapons

i) Skype account (not required but recommended) : master.yoda99

j) Screenshot of your plays: Here are two of my most recent games (http://i.imgur.com/sJQVYET.png) and (http://i.imgur.com/XKWMYf6.png)
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

PigsFTW wrote:
a) IGN: PigsFTW

b) IGN with Clan Tag (example: <Deuce.dll>) : PigsFTW.dll

c) Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I love BnS, but I had not had the time recently to play it as much. Looking ahead to this next semester of school, I think I'll have a bit more time to both play, and be active. I have a ton of experience playing this, and other FPS games. I've been playing this game for 3-4 years.

d) About yourself: I am 17 years old, almost 18, and have been a PC gamer for most of my gaming experience. I did play the original Xbox and the PS2 before, but then I turned to PC. I am a XC and Track runner. I also play basketball, baseball, and american football. I have about 3 years of professional choral experiance, and have preformed in venues from Las Vegas(where I am from) all the way to New York City. I also play the Piano and the Trumpet.

e) Time Zone: PST (GMT -8)

f) Past Clans: PURE, WaR (I was in a couple more, but I don't remember all of them)

g) Ban History: N/A

h) Favorite weapon: Rifle, but I do use the Shotgun and SMG if the situation demands. I am comfortable with all the weapons

i) Skype account (not required but recommended) : master.yoda99

j) Screenshot of your plays: Here are two of my most recent games (http://i.imgur.com/sJQVYET.png) and (http://i.imgur.com/XKWMYf6.png)
Good luck.
309 posts Page 15 of 21 First unread post
Return to “Clans”