:|[Yolo]|: Recruiting new members! also a New clan!

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
19 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
[YOLO]Killer
Deuce

:|[Yolo]|:
Clan::[-Y-]:
Owner:[Yolo]Killer
Members: 2 Blue_Crying

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an urgent announcement,
this clan is available to all people now, if your a noob, you can still join the clan. But for the requirements for ranking up, You must show your skills to an HR Example: [Yolo]{HR}NoobiestNoobOfAllNoobs
ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE POSTED WILL BE POSTED HERE. This Urgent Announcement will be here for 1 Week. (Phillipines,Makati Time)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aceofspadesclan.png
Hey. I suck ok? Don't judge me. I just used paint... I don't know how to make freaking awesome pics
Aceofspadesclan.png (11.93 KiB) Viewed 7923 times
To Join The Clan, you must have shooting experience already.
Plus have proper grammar and punctuation etc.. Unless just for the laughs.. Not all the time.
Plus so I can know your kills, I have to play with you and I will be counting your kills.. Or others..
Rules: No hacking. Aimbots may be allowed.. Idk srs. But I sometimes am an aimbot. so yeah. -[YOLO](~Owner)Killer
No Annoying Noobs that act childish. Breaking of these rules will result in an exile. Or kicking from the clan for One(1)Day or if it depends on the case. No Hoppers.
Here are the ranks. (The Spoiler Below)
Spoiler:
Owners-[Yolo]Killer(Me)I have all the privileges. But the most important, Exile, can kick the Co-Owner.
Co-Owner- DeltaForce Have the privilege of Having all the privileges of HR, Admin, Ranking Up.. etc. (But not exile..)
Admin - None/Available(Highly Trusted People only.) Have the privileges of HR and Kicking.
The Rektr or Rektrs - None/But Available.
Rektr - None/Available.
TheManUpstairs - None/Available.(Note to HRs': TheManUpstairs is A RANK FOR PEOPLE WHO ONLY HAVE LOTS OF HEADSHOTS.
TAKE NOTE, Must be around like 100-200 Headshots.)
CorpoKiller - None/Available.
Recruit - None/AlwaysAvailable.
[Note: All MEMBERS EVEN OWNER,CO-OWNER,RECRUIT etc. SHOULD HAVE AN IMAGE FOR COMMENTING. Here it is
One of my active sites I always play is roblox.com
Attachments
Aceofspadesclan2.png
[Note: All MEMBERS EVEN OWNER,CO-OWNER,RECRUIT etc. SHOULD HAVE AN IMAGE FOR COMMENTING. Here it is]
Aceofspadesclan2.png (127.21 KiB) Viewed 7923 times
Last edited by [YOLO]Killer on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mr.LOL10
Deuced Up

New clan u have to arrange that thread ......

Good luck
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

goodluck
[YOLO]Killer
Deuce

Okay Guys. Thanks.
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Check around Clan Tips sometime
Good Luck Blue_Happy3
Lodoryt56
Veterans
Veterans

GL,

but u need to get a new thread style. This isnt enough. I can help, just make a honorary rank and i'll help
[YOLO]Killer
Deuce

kthxforalldehhelpfordathreadkthxbai
[YOLO]Killer
Deuce

TheKingShadow wrote:
Check around Clan Tips sometime
Good Luck Blue_Happy3
Thank you for your tip. I just checked it and I got better. Totaly appreciate it alot.
[YOLO]Killer
Deuce

Lodoryt56 wrote:
GL,

but u need to get a new thread style. This isnt enough. I can help, just make a honorary rank and i'll help
Wha? What new thread style? What honorary rank? o,o
Xpert658
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Good luck.
The ranks may drive people away from your clan, I mean... the kills you ask for are ABSURD.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

good luck i guess
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

3 much zw4g 5 me,
anyways good luck
[YOLO]Killer
Deuce

Xpert658 wrote:
Good luck.
The ranks may drive people away from your clan, I mean... the kills you ask for are ABSURD.
Dude. This clan is for experienced. Long time build and shooter's. So yeah.. Read the description wisely.
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

What the fuck Aimbots? Really? Wow what a clan this is with no honor in killing people. I mean come on allowing something illegal in this game? At that point you're just fucking with the admins and such. I just caught one of your members Aimbotting and he even admitted it like seriously come on stop doing coward shit using that have some honor in your kills.
EldredChandler

aimbotting is not illegal
19 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Clans”