[SE7EN] Seven Clan Thread- NOW RECRUITING

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
191 posts Page 12 of 13
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 am


/\ he paid me to tell you that he is pro mlg and a very nice person
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 am


SilverStar wrote:
Application incoming!


Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary? - Member. I don't think I'm too good to be a co-leader. xD

IGN - SilverStar

IGN with Tag - [SE7EN] Silver (shorted due to limited characters for IGN)

Age - 15 (turning 16 on December 25)

Gender - Male

Country and timezone - Germany, CET

Skype Name - jbchamp9999

Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary) - None

Why do you want to be part of SE7EN - I love playing Ace Of Spades, and what could be better than playing it with friends all around the globe? This clan sounds like a great opportunity to meet new and amazing people.

Tell us about yourself - I am spending a lot of time on the internet with a lot of english-speaking friends, so I'm used to a community - it also helped me improving my english skills a lot. Personally, I am not one to play much FPS games, but for some reason, I really love AoS. My gaming skills are somewhere between bad and good - it always changes, and I don't know why.

Ban History - So far, I never have been banned.

How active are you? - Very active. I try to be online everyday.

How can you benefit us? - I am an active player who dislikes hackers (meaning I would never hack myself) and a very socializing person. I'm relatively easy to make friends with, and I don't mind where people are from - I love making friends from different countries!
Accepted :)
Oppy
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 am


.
Last edited by Oppy on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Helix
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:33 pm


Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Member(My Aim is betwen Good and very Good)
IGN-Felix
IGN with Tag-[SE7EN]Felix
Age-
Gender-14 years
Country and timezone-Germany Hannover
Skype Name-felix.preussner 99
Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)-No ather clan
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- search for nice Peoples and i don't wond to play alone
Tell us about yourself-Im relay big and i usali go fishing
Ban History-I was never banded
How active are you?-Evry Day
How can you benefit us?- Im raley nice to evry one. I dislike hakers and i will found frends all over the world.
Helix
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:33 pm


I dont wont in your clan now later evnteul
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 pm


Helix wrote:
I dont wont in your clan now later evnteul
what do you mean you "wont in your clan"?
Helix
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:33 pm


I dont want to join your clan yet
Zukatemoto
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:06 pm


Sloth and Envy know who I am. So im just formally submitting this...


Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- "Co-Leader"
IGN- "Zuka"
IGN with Tag- [SE7EN]Zuka
Age- "15"
Gender- "Male"
Country and timezone- United States of 'merica
Skype Name- "Zukatemoto"

Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)- N/A

Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- "Because I've wanted to join a community of people for a while, and finally found one I wanted to join."

Tell us about yourself- "I play mostly sniper(SMG when im playing with Sloth), moderately accurate, into modding (scopes/sounds), from Texas, like to talk in a British accent... :P"

Ban History- " I was banned once, from Aloha.pk servers (6/3/13) for aimbotting, but that was when i was young(and dumb) and I have turned over a new leaf since then.(Link to ban thread:http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3621.0 )

How active are you?- "It depends on my weekly activities, but I try to get on about twice a week, sometimes more."

How can you benefit us?- "That depends on what you need me to do!"

Anywho, that's my app. See yall on the battlefield!
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 am


Oppy wrote:
Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Member (I'd like to move from being honorary to member please)
IGN- Omn
IGN with Tag-[SE7EN]omn
Age-5
Gender-bender
Country and timezone-United States GMT+
Skype Name-uchusutra
Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)-R.I.P, HeLL and PaperFlight
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN-I've been interested in joining another clan after PaperFlight died. This clan looks cool and I like sevens.
Tell us about yourself-I make games, play games, procrastinate and insult people.
Ban History-minit and aloha (i hakkkdddd ::::()
How active are you?-almost 24/7 except for school days
How can you benefit us?-i can shoot people (with a camera) and i can make artistic things (like banners, sigs, etc)
Accepted :D Even though you a lil feg Green_tongue
Last edited by SLOTHS5EVA on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 am


Zukatemoto wrote:
Sloth and Envy know who I am. So im just formally submitting this...


Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- "Co-Leader"
IGN- "Zuka"
IGN with Tag- [SE7EN]Zuka
Age- "15"
Gender- "Male"
Country and timezone- United States of 'merica
Skype Name- "Zukatemoto"

Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)- N/A

Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- "Because I've wanted to join a community of people for a while, and finally found one I wanted to join."

Tell us about yourself- "I play mostly sniper(SMG when im playing with Sloth), moderately accurate, into modding (scopes/sounds), from Texas, like to talk in a British accent... :P"

Ban History- " I was banned once, from Aloha.pk servers (6/3/13) for aimbotting, but that was when i was young(and dumb) and I have turned over a new leaf since then.(Link to ban thread:http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3621.0 )

How active are you?- "It depends on my weekly activities, but I try to get on about twice a week, sometimes more."

How can you benefit us?- "That depends on what you need me to do!"

Anywho, that's my app. See yall on the battlefield!

O/c you're accepted, feg :p
Zukatemoto
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:06 pm


SLOTHS5EVA wrote:
Zukatemoto wrote:
Sloth and Envy know who I am. So im just formally submitting this...


Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- "Co-Leader"
IGN- "Zuka"
IGN with Tag- [SE7EN]Zuka
Age- "15"
Gender- "Male"
Country and timezone- United States of 'merica
Skype Name- "Zukatemoto"

Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)- N/A

Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- "Because I've wanted to join a community of people for a while, and finally found one I wanted to join."

Tell us about yourself- "I play mostly sniper(SMG when im playing with Sloth), moderately accurate, into modding (scopes/sounds), from Texas, like to talk in a British accent... :P"

Ban History- " I was banned once, from Aloha.pk servers (6/3/13) for aimbotting, but that was when i was young(and dumb) and I have turned over a new leaf since then.(Link to ban thread:http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3621.0 )

How active are you?- "It depends on my weekly activities, but I try to get on about twice a week, sometimes more."

How can you benefit us?- "That depends on what you need me to do!"

Anywho, that's my app. See yall on the battlefield!

O/c you're accepted, feg :p
Thanks! Now I just need the info for all the cool artwork... :P Like your killer sig for example.
Illusion
Deuced Up
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:37 am


Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Member and Co-Leader (if possible)
IGN- Archifae
IGN with Tag- [SE7ƎN] Archifae
Age- 13
Gender- Male (lol why you need to know dis)
Country and timezone- Australia (GMT +8:00)
Skype Name- PM please
Past Clans (current clan if applying for honorary)- omg2meny: Hawks, Spectre, TZA, Archangels and maybe some other ones
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- Well they seem frendry (insert asian accent here), they play well-ish, and they sound pret-ay damn cool.
Tell us about yourself- I'm pretty gud at rifle, I've played for 6 years (including beta and before Jagex etc.)
Ban History- none.
How active are you?- Every ****ing day :DDD
How can you benefit us?- idk. Maybe in clan matches?
noobofspades
Deuced Up
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:57 am


Illusion wrote:
I've played for 6 years (including beta and before Jagex etc.)
I hope you do realize that the earliest AoS version came out in 2011? That would be 4 years and a few months ago that you could possibly play it.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am


Illusion wrote:
Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Member and Co-Leader (if possible)
IGN- Archifae
IGN with Tag- [SE7ƎN] Archifae
Age- 13
Gender- Male (lol why you need to know dis)
Country and timezone- Australia (GMT +8:00)
Skype Name- PM please
Past Clans (current clan if applying for honorary)- omg2meny: Hawks, Spectre, TZA, Archangels and maybe some other ones
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- Well they seem frendry (insert asian accent here), they play well-ish, and they sound pret-ay damn cool.
Tell us about yourself- I'm pretty gud at rifle, I've played for 6 years (including beta and before Jagex etc.)
Ban History- none.
How active are you?- Every ****ing day :DDD
How can you benefit us?- idk. Maybe in clan matches?
aos exist since 1. april 2011, and i would never believe that you started playing pc games with 7 years, nice liar, i also destroyed you on aloha, greetz - eye :p
Illusion
Deuced Up
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:37 am


Jigsaw wrote:
aos exist since 1. april 2011, and i would never believe that you started playing pc games with 7 years, nice liar, i also destroyed you on aloha, greetz - eye :p
1. I swear, I also mentioned.. hmm.. oh yes, that was it! 'Everything else'. As you weren't probably even born then, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, and attempting to explain myself to a child... Well no.
2. Never believe eh? Let me tell you first game I ever played was MechWarriors (the original), in early 2005. I was three. I doubt you even learnt to walk without falling over at that age.
3. Nice liar: lol. Angry fagit is angry.
4. lmao as I recall you were camping behind a tree stump with your smgay friend, I landed probably 7 more shots on you then you on me.

Children, this is what you call 'Bait'.
191 posts Page 12 of 13
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests