[SE7EN] Seven Clan Thread- NOW RECRUITING

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
183 posts Page 9 of 13 First unread post
Sninjabot
Deuced Up

Hello I have seen a player with a SE7EN clan tag that is not on your members list,
their IGN is DDotty, you might want to look into this.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 12.56.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 12.56.22 PM.png (174.74 KiB) Viewed 6598 times
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up

Sninjabot wrote:
Hello I have seen a player with a SE7EN clan tag that is not on your members list,
their IGN is DDotty, you might want to look into this.
Thank you, this person is not in the clan. However it may just be a person in the clan who has changed their name. As I am not 100% sure i will add them onto the fakers list. Thank you so much for telling us Green_Happy1
NYLE
Deuce

IVE GOT SKYPE FINALLY Skype name: NYLE-15-
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Honorary
IGN- [PF]<TKS>

IGN with Tag- [PF]<TKS>

Age-13

Gender- Male

Country and timezone- Timezone = GMT- 7

Skype Name- thekingshadow123

Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)-[PF]

Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- I've seen this clan has been going out very well and i would like to help on all i can
Tell us about yourself- I enjoy playing games with anyone and i'm trying / Learning on how to make signatures and other things

Ban History- Nope

How active are you?- I dont know really i'm mostly active if not its just on certain moments

How can you benefit us?- I can make signatures and help on matches if needed
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up

Hi guys, a bit of an update. I am organising a caln match against snd, so if intrested, please send me a message, skype me or comment on the post. Also tks, you have been accepted. I hope all is well with the members. Sorry this clan is taking a while to get organised and sort out stuff. A lot of you have been really patient and i would like to thank you all on behalf of all the leaders and also from myself for that. To all those who havent got me on skype, please send me your skype names and i can add you, as we use skype a lot for talking within the clan and occasionally to other clans. Thank you everyone.

Sloth Blue_Happy1
[Owner]Shadow
Veterans
Veterans

NYLE wrote:
IVE GOT SKYPE FINALLY Skype name: NYLE-15-
Nyle,theres too many nyles on skype,change your name.
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

it might be late but, best wishes to you
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up

TO ALL SE7EN MEMEBERS, CLAN MATCH AT 9PM GMT ON THURSDAY (tomorrow)....WHOS UP FOR IT?
drdom888
Veterans
Veterans

Time zones are iffy. I'd love to be an honorary though. Don't wanna completely leave.
Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?-Honorary
IGN-D4YSL3FT
IGN with Tag-[SE7EN]D4YSL3FT
Age-12+
Gender-Male
Country-USA
Skype Name-Josh Redbow
Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)-None (looking at PF)
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN-It seems like a cool,chilled clan. Also,I feel as if playing with a group of players can better my experience.
Tell us about yourself-Vet of Ace Of Spades. Quit once it went to steam. Took me a while to find my way here,but I did. After many years of duty,I'm ready to join my first clan.
Ban History-None
How active are you?-As active as you need me to be. To be exact,I haven't been very active up to now. I think being in a clan will revive the same activeness I had (like 3 hours a day) when Ace Of Spades was F2P.
How can you benefit us?-Support. Can suppress enemies from the back lines. I can play assault,but Support is my favorite.
SuCk(iT)ALL
Deuce

IGN-blackhunt
IGN with Tag-[se7en]blackhunt
Age-12
Gender-man
Country and timezone-egypt GMT+2
Skype Name-blackhunter
Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)-BEFOR I JOIN CLAN SEARCH AND DESTROY
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN-to play with my friend and play clan match and train
Tell us about yourself-my name is sherifsalah I love videao game and I like sniper weapon
Ban History-yes in n-sfreebuiled but next day I have unbanned
How active are you?-yes
How can you benefit us?-I can add to clan some of skilles
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

he applied for .dll
should we call it "multiclanning accepted" ?
al agnbe
Veterans
Veterans

[DI]Dwin wrote:
he applied for .dll
I know he applied for .dll cause he felt that they could reject him so he saved some time and made a app in .dll if he got accepted in .dll he will remove his app in SE7EN and vie versea and I am his brother if you said it is n't you business Green_Sunglasses1
Jackplox
Deuced Up

al agnbe wrote:
[DI]Dwin wrote:
he applied for .dll
I know he applied for .dll cause he felt that they could reject him so he saved some time and made a app in .dll if he got accepted in .dll he will remove his app in SE7EN and vie versea and I am his brother if you said it is n't you business Green_Sunglasses1
Thats a very stupid thing to do. it makes you seem like you dont care where you end up, and thats why its usually frowned upon.

Just my 2 cents.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

xCross wrote:
al agnbe wrote:
[DI]Dwin wrote:
he applied for .dll
Apparently comas and dots are unexistent in your keyboard
I wouldnt like to have comas on my keyboard...
al agnbe
Veterans
Veterans

xCross wrote:
al agnbe wrote:
[DI]Dwin wrote:
he applied for .dll
Apparently comas and dots are unexistent in your keyboard
Apparently I don't give a shit if my replay contains comas and dots wtf !!!! Blue_Septic
183 posts Page 9 of 13 First unread post
Return to “Clans”