>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
835 posts Page 54 of 56
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

MrFritz wrote:
can I have the honors to be the honorary?
If your request is serious, we would be happy to consider it!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

MrFritz wrote:
Applecookie wrote:
Dare wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
Eimis wrote:
sup atreyu
suh Eimis
sup Mrfritz, we'll gib you honorary
Applecookie wrote:
Well, I might be a new face to most, if not all people here, but that doesn't mean I'm new to the game.

Current IGN: ApplecookieGamz
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV] Applcooki
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

I used to play Ace of Spades before it was bought by Jagex, then many years later I found Build and Shoot. Playing back then, I wasn't part of any community online so I didn't get to join a clan or do anything like that, instead, I played for fun with friends and by myself. My friends now have either never heard of the game or moved on to other games so I would like to get back into those intense strategic battles over Skype again.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I'll be honest, I'm mostly busy with school, sport and other family activities, but I can try to get some time in to play. Otherwise, I'll just play like I usually do.
I think that's well written application, I can vouch for you to be accepted Applecookie :)
Nice that so many people do sports here.
Thanks! Though I play the sport (not sports) pretty casually when it should be "extremely" competitive ;)

I'm not sure about my IGN with clan tag though, I might change it and post my (possibly) new name here.
sure, can I have the honors to be the honorary?
can we have the honor to have the honor to make you honorary?
cumrag
Deuce

Current IGN: A filthy cumrag
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[REV] Cumrag
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): i have never been in a clan before but now i realise that it would be a lot of fun
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): i like long walks on the beach
Time Zone: utc-5:00
Past Clans: none
Past Bans: none
Activity Rate? very
Gun preference? RIFLE MASTER RACE
Skype Account? no
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) https://www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=KHQSCaeJMww sorrynotsorry for the earrape
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Hello cumrag, thanks for applying. We will let you know when we have made a decision.
I do suggest you get a skype, as that is a central means of communication.

Also that video... sensei we r ofr u pleice on kouncil k?
Best of luck!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

cumrag wrote:
Current IGN: A filthy cumrag
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[REV] Cumrag
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): i have never been in a clan before but now i realise that it would be a lot of fun
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): i like long walks on the beach
Time Zone: utc-5:00
Past Clans: none
Past Bans: none
Activity Rate? very
Gun preference? RIFLE MASTER RACE
Skype Account? no
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) https://www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=KHQSCaeJMww sorrynotsorry for the earrape
You were denied. Feel free to reapply some other time.
Marshall
League Participant
League Participant

Current IGN: Marshall
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV]Marshall
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): REV is one of the most active clans currently, and a good opportunity to back to play and have fun.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I used to play AoS since 0.60 version, then I stopped when my ex clan also stopped, since then I have played Ace of Spades once in a while. Last month I realized that I had nothing else to play and such, so I decided to back to play and, here I am.

I promise to be a active member.

Also, I'm not a native-english speaker.
Time Zone: BRT - Brasília (Standard) Time / BRST - Brasilia Summer Time ( GMT-3 )
Past Clans: [TG] Troll guys - It's an ancient brazilian clan. We used to play until Jagex launch its version of AoS, then everybody stopped.
Past Bans: Once in Aloha, because admin thought I was a hacker (I'm not, but I used to play very well with SMG - I still do)
Activity Rate? I'm very active both in Forum and Game
Gun preference? SMG
Skype Account? lMarshall.SNP
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I had a lot of them from past time, but I have lost them all. I owe you one
Last edited by Marshall on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you for applying, Marshall.
We will let you know when a decision has been reached.

Best of luck!
FatBeatz
Deuce

Current IGN: FatBeatz
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV]FatBeatz
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):
I have been playing for about 4 months now, and already I would confidently say that im in the top 10% best players on this game actively playing, at a minimum of 3 hours a week. My most common Kill/Death ratio averages at 2.00 but depends on the gamemode. My preferred weapon is the Rifle, but usually for arena and close range maps I use Smg. By joining this clan I can attract the attention of other clans and get better fights, as clans usually only recruit good players and lately there is a lack of good players, and really i want a challenge.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

At the moment I have finished school and have the summer, but soon i am going to find a job, but will still play at least 3 hours a week, and dont really have other commitments but I do have hobbies. Thanks

Time Zone: GB - Britain, western time zone
Past Clans: [SRS] A not so serious clan
Past Bans: A couple Aloha (which i think are lifted) and a couple Germans servers, because I have hacked and i swear not to again (its been 3 months since hack)
Activity Rate? I'm very active both in Forum and Game
Gun preference? Rifle but will use smg occasionally
Skype Account? Need to register again
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) No sadly :)
Kel'Block
Deuce

How active is the clan as of today? I might considering joining.
Also, do you guys use Discord as an alternative? Discord would be nice, but I think Skype'll suffice anyway.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you for applying, FatBeatz! We will let you know when we make a decision.
Kel'Block wrote:
Also, do you guys use Discord as an alternative? Discord would be nice, but I think Skype'll suffice anyway.
We are quite active! We have a handful of members that play every day, and many more that play sporadically.
As for discord, we have an informal channel there and love to use voice whilst playing. PM for invitation :)
Do apply!
Kel'Block
Deuce

Atreyu wrote:
Thank you for applying, FatBeatz! We will let you know when we make a decision.
Kel'Block wrote:
We are quite active! We have a handful of members that play every day, and many more that play sporadically.
As for discord, we have an informal channel there and love to use voice whilst playing. PM for invitation :)
Do apply!
Sweet, thanks. Will PM.
artsniper
Deuced Up

Current IGN: arthurMLG
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]arthurMLG
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): i have seen a few members around a few server and they were really cool members so i wanted to check out the clan. my old clan is inactive so i wanted to join a new clan and i saw a lot of people trying to get into this one.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a old veteran at buildandshoot (ace of spades) I had played this game since 2013 but after 2014 I stopped playing it because I got a console and started making friends there but I have came back over the years of play on console and came back to Buildandshoot.
Time Zone: Eastern
Past Clans: {EPIC} [SnD]
Past Bans: D/A
Activity Rate? 5 - 10 hrs matter on what day ill be online
Gun preference? Semi
Skype Account? ArthurMLG
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

To all applicants:

Revolution is a group of friends, and we'd like to get to know you before making a decision.
Feel free to chat/play with us on our discord channel; cozying up to us is the best way to get in.
Best of luck!
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

ca i join?
Applecookie
Deuce

Just wanted to know 'cause it's been a while, have I been accepted?
835 posts Page 54 of 56
Return to “Clans”