>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 4 of 55 First unread post
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Ohh| clan didn't agree on this 100%. We will see in the days to come about this, Torch and Atreyu.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Mr.Torch wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
Spoiler:
Would anyone want to know why BnS is NOT GROWING AT ALL!!?!!!!! because people are being mean and rude I only know a few people not rude like atreyu korakoff JackPlox King¦Opdude Heracles4 and a few more. Also people accuse people like me for a past for some reason still it has happened to other people. And people make bad signatures to annoy people like Nikhao did and ReubenMcHawk did. I only pulled you 2 out cuz you both came in my head and posting shit in clan is not correct so quit it. There are ways I haven't mentioned it's because every rude persons in bns already knows it but does it. For example if you do wrong things in life and then when go to god, god will ask did you do right things. And you'll say " I knew but still did imagine how embarrassing that will be and humiliating. Just like that I did not want to bring in religion on purpose but the rude people have pushed me and forced me to do it. I am not happy and never will be for what has happened but I suggest we could let it go and be nice. Also another example plopped in my head. Remember I used to get bashed on and kind of still do rarely. Juxta and FerrariFlunker not sure danhezee but still he did help a lot for me. They helped me let it go so guys just calm down. Even my brother quit ace of spades cuz he said worst community people are not good people and I feel embarrassed saying this even to the good. So smartin up pick up them pants and get a belt buckle and let it go. Do I have to bring the frozen movies song "Let it go!" up and sing it to people like they're children?
Spoiler:
We're sorry you're not being treated fairly here. That's why we created this clan. We want to help create a new atmosphere in AOS. Sure it might not work, but better to die trying than to never have tried at all. I remember when this game originally came out. People were much more helpful. Sure, there was criticism as there always should be, but people were less judgmental and more about having fun than about everything being a "personal attack on them". :P And that's why our clan is here. We hope to revive the old and revolutionize the new.
That's partially because the old forums were much more strictly adminned where you could have gotten a 2 week ban for a minor insult like simply calling someone out for multi-clanning or multi-accounting. Any sort of negative comments short of the nicest possible 'good luck' wishes you could come up with would be deleted and the user warned/banned for a while. This comment, for example would have been treated in a similar way.
Another reason is that we didn't see nearly as much stupidity back then as has been taking place since the beginning of these forums. A lot of hostility erupted back when F1avour came and started joining every clan he could find. I imagine if we got rid of all the current stupidity we might have peaceful times once again.
Last edited by Fleischgeruch on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Fleischgeruch wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
Spoiler:
Would anyone want to know why BnS is NOT GROWING AT ALL!!?!!!!! because people are being mean and rude I only know a few people not rude like atreyu korakoff JackPlox King¦Opdude Heracles4 and a few more. Also people accuse people like me for a past for some reason still it has happened to other people. And people make bad signatures to annoy people like Nikhao did and ReubenMcHawk did. I only pulled you 2 out cuz you both came in my head and posting shit in clan is not correct so quit it. There are ways I haven't mentioned it's because every rude persons in bns already knows it but does it. For example if you do wrong things in life and then when go to god, god will ask did you do right things. And you'll say " I knew but still did imagine how embarrassing that will be and humiliating. Just like that I did not want to bring in religion on purpose but the rude people have pushed me and forced me to do it. I am not happy and never will be for what has happened but I suggest we could let it go and be nice. Also another example plopped in my head. Remember I used to get bashed on and kind of still do rarely. Juxta and FerrariFlunker not sure danhezee but still he did help a lot for me. They helped me let it go so guys just calm down. Even my brother quit ace of spades cuz he said worst community people are not good people and I feel embarrassed saying this even to the good. So smartin up pick up them pants and get a belt buckle and let it go. Do I have to bring the frozen movies song "Let it go!" up and sing it to people like they're children?
[/spoiler]
We're sorry you're not being treated fairly here. That's why we created this clan. We want to help create a new atmosphere in AOS. Sure it might not work, but better to die trying than to never have tried at all. I remember when this game originally came out. People were much more helpful. Sure, there was criticism as there always should be, but people were less judgmental and more about having fun than about everything being a "personal attack on them". :P And that's why our clan is here. We hope to revive the old and revolutionize the new.
[/spoiler]
That's partially because the old forums were much more strictly adminned where you could have gotten a 2 week ban for a minor insult like simply calling someone out for multi-clanning or multi-accounting. Any sort of negative comments short of the nicest possible 'good luck' wishes you could come up with would be deleted and the user warned/banned for a while. This comment, for example would have been treated in a similar way.
Another reason is that we didn't see nearly as much stupidity back then as has been taking place since the beginning of these forums. A lot of hostility erupted back when F1avour came and started joining every clan he could find. I imagine if we got rid of all the current stupidity we might have peaceful times once again.
We will always have stupid people :C. I don't think there's a such thing as a stupid filter... if there was... I'd pay good money for it. But yes, I think that both sides are at fault. Hostility doesn't solve anything, but many people just need to stop posting lol.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Ace the king wrote:
Spoiler:
Korakoff = Not Rude? That makes me chuckle a bit.
Reuben making bad signatures = Normal and classic Reuben.
BnS not growing is not true. We are growing, but at a slow rate, complaining about it wont help though.

Things you can do to help BnS grow:
-Tell your friends.
-Tell family (cousins, siblings, etc.)
-Advertise on other gaming forums. http://www.minecraftforum.net would be a great place to start.
-Make YouTube videos, so what you get 10-20 views, that's still views and someone will end up wanting this game.
-Post it on social media every week or so. (Facebook, Twitter, and shit like that)

You can't run to the admins every time you feel something is wrong, fix your own problems. Most of us here have offensive senses of humor and you can't change that. Just because you think it's mean doesn't mean we'll stop. Just be the bigger man (boy), and ignore it.
People bash on you because you're new and very young. You break easy which makes it worse on you. Show some maturity and you see that you'll get bashed on less. I used to get bashed on for making a new clan every week when I first joined. I joined USAB and got kicked for immaturity. Left for a few weeks, came back with a boatload of more maturity, people were cool with me. Some were glad I was back, nowadays though, I need to gain some maturity because I fucked up and started bashing on people like you and making myself look bad, that shit is going to change.

P.S. When you mention a movie like Frozen, you'll get a little bit of bashing. The message in that song is different than the point you're making.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Xenon wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
Spoiler:
BnS not growing is not true. We are growing, but at a slow rate, complaining about it wont help though.

-Tell your friends.
-Advertise on other gaming forums. http://www.minecraftforum.net would be a great place to start.
-Make YouTube videos, so what you get 10-20 views, that's still views and someone will end up wanting this game.
-Post it on social media every week or so. (Facebook, Twitter, and shit like that)

You can't run to the admins every time you feel something is wrong, fix your own problems. Most of us here have offensive senses of humor and you can't change that. Just because you think it's mean doesn't mean we'll stop. Just be the bigger man (boy), and ignore it.
People bash on you because you're new and very young. You break easy which makes it worse on you. Show some maturity and you see that you'll get bashed on less. I used to get bashed on for making a new clan every week when I first joined. I joined USAB and got kicked for immaturity. Left for a few weeks, came back with a boatload of more maturity, people were cool with me. Some were glad I was back, nowadays though, I need to gain some maturity because I fucked up and started bashing on people like you and making myself look bad, that shit is going to change.

P.S. When you mention a movie like Frozen, you'll get a little bit of bashing. The message in that song is different than the point you're making.
I lol'ed at truth of this post. (Mostly at the last part)
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Xenon wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Tell your friends.

P.S. When you mention a movie like Frozen, you'll get a little bit of bashing. The message in that song is different than the point you're making
You're a good person, Xenon.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Willy wrote:
let's keep this thread on track.
Please avoid posting unless it deals with this thread and actually needs to be posted. If it's just questions please PM an active council member. Thanks.
JustSmall
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Xenon wrote:
BnS not growing is not true. We are growing, but at a slow rate, complaining about it wont help though.[/b]
I do realise I'm getting off-topic here (although many posts in this thread have been off-topic so far...) but where do you get that information from? The playercount from this website suggest something else: http://aoswiki.rakiru.com/webpages/playercount.html

Anyways, good luck to [REV], maybe you're the change this game needs! Blue_Wink1
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

So what is the goal of the clan?
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

How did we go from wish clans good luck to talking about how the community treats each other? Lol. To be honest, it all comes down to first impressions than anything when you join any community, that's when judgement comes around.

Anyway, good luck with the clan.
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Good Luck, i hope to see something great from this clan
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

JustSmall wrote:
Xenon wrote:
BnS not growing is not true. We are growing, but at a slow rate, complaining about it wont help though.[/b]
I do realise I'm getting off-topic here (although many posts in this thread have been off-topic so far...) but where do you get that information from? The playercount from this website suggest something else: http://aoswiki.rakiru.com/webpages/playercount.html

Anyways, good luck to [REV], maybe you're the change this game needs! Blue_Wink1

That is year to date traffic, the dead stop is the month after we changed themes and we forgot to add the Google Analytics code.

We are growing... slowly.

rakiru's graph is nice but it is limited to a few presets so it is hard for a person to notice small changes.

Anyway, if you guys want to continue this discussion about the state and future of the site make a thread about it in general discussion.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Jedelas wrote:
How did we go from wish clans good luck to talking about how the community treats each other? Lol. To be honest, it all comes down to first impressions than anything when you join any community, that's when judgement comes around.

Anyway, good luck with the clan.
Thanks for the good wishes!
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Sorry, late arrival. Indeed, viva la revolucion.

This clan is indeed a merge between Sirs & Ladies, Ohh, {GP}, and LoS; I am not sure why it is being kept hush hush.

To all of you wishing us luck, thank you, we will be perfecting and fine-tuning the regulations, rosters, websites etc. all in good time.

The reason this clan was formed was because this community has seen a rapid deterioration in the clan scene; there are few decent ones left, and they all inevitably die at this point. Therefore, we have created a 'last stand' for the community. I do not mean to dramatize, but all of our clans would have fallen rather quickly if it were not for this merge.

The five above clans were part of the first merge. There will be second and possibly even third merges in the future.

Warning to those of you with nothing but bad intentions: if you continue to harass, spam, insult etc, on this thread, you will be banned and your posts removed. It should not come to the point of someone having to warn you. Eddy, that does mean you.

The reason we, as a collective group, created an account to make this thread and post unemotional posts/announcements is not only to professionalize and make clear that there is no single leader behind this, but also for the sake or visual cleanliness.

This clan will go far. Like I mentioned, we will be making changes in the near future, and any/all advice is heard, and most definitely appreciated if sent through PM to the clan's collective account. Good luck to us all.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I would also like to make it clear that while multiaccounting is frowned upon, we will not be taking punitive action toward use of a collective account if it helps with Rev's clan administration. It's something I never seen done befote, so it will be interesting to see how it works out - do all your council members retaibn access to it? :)
813 posts Page 4 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”