>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 3 of 55 First unread post
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Good luck with the Revolution! May your new journey remain prosperous.
ZeroXy
Deuced Up

I'm not In REVOLUTION,OMFG?.
I'm applying for Linespqr,and idk who made this clan too.
Anyways,I'm not in REvolution.
Stryker
Deuced Up

Is This For REAL?
I haven't seen any posts of electrix or atreyu concerning merging with clans...
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Zeroxy is obviously not in this clan Atreyu. He applied for Linespqr and was only an honorary in Ohh. Also, Reid left like years ago and even after two of your members saw him leave you don't take him off the roster.
ZeroXy
Deuced Up

$Eddy$ wrote:
Zeroxy is obviously not in this clan Atreyu. He applied for Linespqr and was only an honorary in Ohh. Also, Reid left like years ago and even after two of your members saw him leave you don't take him off the roster.
Right x)idk them too really.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Stryker wrote:
Is This For REAL?
Yes, it is indeed for real. The merge was kept quiet, until now.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

ZeroXy wrote:
its all good you will be removed from roster. no one will be forced to be in [Rev] if they do want to be
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

MR.BadAiming wrote:
ZeroXy wrote:
its all good you will be removed from roster. no one will be forced to be in [Rev] if they do want to be
*cough*Reid*cough* Definitely not forced to be in Sirs after he resigned, and definitely not forced into this clan at all.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

$Eddy$ wrote:
MR.BadAiming wrote:
ZeroXy wrote:
*cough*Reid*cough* Definitely not forced to be in Sirs after he resigned, and definitely not forced into this clan at all.
cheers eddy forgot reid he will be removed to
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Stryker wrote:
Is This For REAL?
They are both AFK at the moment. Atreyu is on vacation. And the rest of us will be on and off on availability until the summer is over. That is why this clan has a great setup, because while Atreyu is away (or any other leaders) the other leaders can pick up the slack. That's why you aren't seeing a lack of administration even though 2 leaders are gone at the moment. :P
ZeroXy wrote:
We're sorry.. you must've been kept on someone's old roster on accident. Like MR.BadAiming said you have been removed. Apologies :). Good luck with SPQR! :D
$Eddy$ wrote:
Atreyu is not here at the moment. And you should address all leaders as "The Council" since who is in charge is dynamic. Zeroxy has been removed upon request (it was an accident.. we're sorry :C) and Reid was removed too (if he would like to join he will still have easy access since he was on the old roster). Also, if you have adjustments like this to recommend. It would be best if you were to PM one of the current council members (that are online) or the "Revolution" admin account. Thanks for the info Eddy :D.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Kay, your welcome
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

The Revolution Clan has begun!!
Stryker
Deuced Up

danhezee wrote:
The Revolution Clan has begun!!
O No!! Revolution! Against BnS...
it Has Begun... The Revolution is taking over BnS...

Since half of the players here are pro's... who can defeat them?
|SPQR|? [-AS-] ? Injectors? CLG? HOMO? [-DP-]?
Or all of them Are UNITED?!?!?!?! O_O EPIC...

EDIT : I forgot... DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN...

2nd EDIT : BTW , who is the owner of revolution account? MULTI - ACCOUNTS !!!
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Would anyone want to know why BnS is NOT GROWING AT ALL!!?!!!!! because people are being mean and rude I only know a few people not rude like atreyu korakoff JackPlox King¦Opdude Heracles4 and a few more. Also people accuse people like me for a past for some reason still it has happened to other people. And people make bad signatures to annoy people like Nikhao did and ReubenMcHawk did. I only pulled you 2 out cuz you both came in my head and posting shit in clan is not correct so quit it. There are ways I haven't mentioned it's because every rude persons in bns already knows it but does it. For example if you do wrong things in life and then when go to god, god will ask did you do right things. And you'll say " I knew but still did imagine how embarrassing that will be and humiliating. Just like that I did not want to bring in religion on purpose but the rude people have pushed me and forced me to do it. I am not happy and never will be for what has happened but I suggest we could let it go and be nice. Also another example plopped in my head. Remember I used to get bashed on and kind of still do rarely. Juxta and FerrariFlunker not sure danhezee but still he did help a lot for me. They helped me let it go so guys just calm down. Even my brother quit ace of spades cuz he said worst community people are not good people and I feel embarrassed saying this even to the good. So smartin up pick up them pants and get a belt buckle and let it go. Do I have to bring the frozen movies song "Let it go!" up and sing it to people like they're children?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Ace the king wrote:
Spoiler:
Would anyone want to know why BnS is NOT GROWING AT ALL!!?!!!!! because people are being mean and rude I only know a few people not rude like atreyu korakoff JackPlox King¦Opdude Heracles4 and a few more. Also people accuse people like me for a past for some reason still it has happened to other people. And people make bad signatures to annoy people like Nikhao did and ReubenMcHawk did. I only pulled you 2 out cuz you both came in my head and posting shit in clan is not correct so quit it. There are ways I haven't mentioned it's because every rude persons in bns already knows it but does it. For example if you do wrong things in life and then when go to god, god will ask did you do right things. And you'll say " I knew but still did imagine how embarrassing that will be and humiliating. Just like that I did not want to bring in religion on purpose but the rude people have pushed me and forced me to do it. I am not happy and never will be for what has happened but I suggest we could let it go and be nice. Also another example plopped in my head. Remember I used to get bashed on and kind of still do rarely. Juxta and FerrariFlunker not sure danhezee but still he did help a lot for me. They helped me let it go so guys just calm down. Even my brother quit ace of spades cuz he said worst community people are not good people and I feel embarrassed saying this even to the good. So smartin up pick up them pants and get a belt buckle and let it go. Do I have to bring the frozen movies song "Let it go!" up and sing it to people like they're children?
We're sorry you're not being treated fairly here. That's why we created this clan. We want to help create a new atmosphere in AOS. Sure it might not work, but better to die trying than to never have tried at all. I remember when this game originally came out. People were much more helpful. Sure, there was criticism as there always should be, but people were less judgmental and more about having fun than about everything being a "personal attack on them". :P And that's why our clan is here. We hope to revive the old and revolutionize the new.
813 posts Page 3 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”