>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 21 of 55 First unread post
Sninjabot
Deuced Up

Current IGN: SEVEN]Sninjabot
Future IGN: [Rev]Sninjabot
Why do you want to join the revolution?: I would love to be part of the Revolution because i would love to be part of a great community based clan like yourselves but i never thought i was good enough. I was then told by [Rev]Mr Troll that i was a great player and would suit the standards of Rev and that i should apply.
About Yourself: I am a 14 year old boy who loves sports especially soccer and any team based activities which is why i love playing Ace of Spades, I am part of one big community
Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Past Clans: BOT and SE7EN
Past Bans: I have never been banned
Gun Preference: Shotgun, so i am ideal for close quarters maps
Skype Account: None
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Sninjabot wrote:
Why do you want to join the revolution?: I would love to be part of the Revolution because i would love to be part of a great community based clan like yourselves but i never thought i was good enough. I was then told by [Rev]Mr Troll that i was a great player and would suit the standards of Rev and that i should apply.
About Yourself: I am a 14 year old boy who loves sports especially soccer and any team based activities which is why i love playing Ace of Spades, I am part of one big community
[Rev}Mr.Troll is not a member of our clan, but you seem like you would be a great player anyways. Your application will be voted upon and we will get back to you with the results after we've voted. :)
Corporal Levi
Veterans
Veterans

Sninjabot wrote:
This is a honorary application right?
You were just accepted in the Seven Clan yesterday.
Sninjabot
Deuced Up

i am applying for lots of clans because i want to know which is right for me and it looks like Rev could be the one
Sninjabot
Deuced Up

if i am selected i will quit as a member of SE7EN to be part of the revulsion
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Sninjabot wrote:
i am applying for lots of clans because i want to know which is right for me and it looks like Rev could be the one
You seem like you're new to the community. In most cases clans don't allow multiclanning, meaning you're only supposed to be a member of one clan. Rather than attempt to join as many clans as you can do see which is the best fit, get to know the community. Play the game, make friends. Then, when you play with people and interact with them, you can decide who you wish to join a clan with. Try to get a little experience under your belt before joining a clan. I'm not a member of the council, but based on your inexperience and the fact that you applied while being a member of a different clan I'd have to guess they'll vote no. I'm sure we'd enjoy playing with you and getting to know you, perhaps you can re-apply someday and join the clan.
KICKED
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Sninjabot wrote:
You seem like you're new to the community. In most cases clans don't allow multiclanning, meaning you're only supposed to be a member of one clan. Rather than attempt to join as many clans as you can do see which is the best fit, get to know the community. Play the game, make friends. Then, when you play with people and interact with them, you can decide who you wish to join a clan with. Try to get a little experience under your belt before joining a clan. I'm not a member of the council, but based on your inexperience and the fact that you applied while being a member of a different clan I'd have to guess they'll vote no. I'm sure we'd enjoy playing with you and getting to know you, perhaps you can re-apply someday and join the clan.
I completely agree, Sninjabot I suggest you should get to know Rev first or S7EVEN first because that will give a good impression of who you are. Although your new to the community, this game will hopefully never end so you will have plenty of time to make great new friends and join fun clans :) Rev will always be here waiting for you if the council team votes no :)
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Sninjabot wrote:
Thank you for your application. You will be notified once the voting process is done.
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up

KICKED wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
Sninjabot wrote:
I completely agree, Sninjabot I suggest you should get to know Rev first or S7EVEN first because that will give a good impression of who you are. Although your new to the community, this game will hopefully never end so you will have plenty of time to make great new friends and join fun clans :) Rev will always be here waiting for you if the council team votes no :)
Sninjabot, i suggest you are in one clan or the other. We said clearly in our rules we do not accept multiclanning and neither do many other clans so please decide, so i know whether to take your name off the forum or not.
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up

Sninjabot wrote:
Um....SE7EN is your current clan....?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

SLOTHS5EVA wrote:
KICKED wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
Sninjabot wrote:
Sninjabot, i suggest you are in one clan or the other. We said clearly in our rules we do not accept multiclanning and neither do many other clans so please decide, so i know whether to take your name off the forum or not.
We do not allow multiclanning either, so he will have to either stay in your clan or leave your clan and apply and then acceptance will be an option. It's okay, he's new and probably didn't know what the word "multiclanning" meant.
Sninjabot
Deuced Up

Sorry mr torch i am new to the forums
in this case i retract my application to stay with SE7EN
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Sninjabot wrote:
I hope to see you in game sometime
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Sninjabot wrote:
Yep, would love to play against your clan sometime :).
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Clan Name: LINESPQR
Organizing Party (of your clan): big boss willy
Clan Tag: |SPQR|
Date & Time: Saturday 16th August 5pm GMT
Number/Name of Participants: 10vs10
Map: Random
Game Type(TDM, CTF, etc.): CTF/45 minutes
Server/Hoster: LINESPQR
813 posts Page 21 of 55 First unread post