>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 54 of 55 First unread post
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Mr.Torch wrote:
It's not official. It's just a place you can sometimes find some of our clan members and chat and is not reflective of our clan. For instance, Atreyu is the one who created it and he is admin on the server, but is not an "admin" in the overall clan.
+1
mircato
Deuce

Mr.Torch wrote:
Good app after the revisions, I added you on Skype and message me sometime when you're able to play so I can see how you are as a person & in-game.
Thanks , i added you back on skype.
1KillerBee1
Deuce

Current IGN: KillerBee
Future IGN with Clan Tag: <r3v>K1ll3rBEE (cocaine tag :P )
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Well i basically met everyone in the clan via discord and played with you guys yesterday at MGC and had a alot of fun :)
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm 15 and born and raised in the UK. Been playing since 2012. I have a fat cat who eats bugs (torch you understand).
Time Zone: UK, UTC+00:00
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate?: Almost everyday or every other day
Gun preference? Rifle all day everyday
Skype Account? Dont want to share in public, pm me
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you for applying!
And you're already in our discord etc so this should be quick!
gl :)
Percuss
Deuce

mircato wrote:
Current IGN: Mircato
Future IGN with Clan Tag[: [REV] Mircato
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because i like it there. i played Aos back in 2011 when it first started from the earlier versions and beta releases quit after few months to get myself ready for university * 5 years without AoS* , i download AoS again a month or so ago tho i never tried to apply for a clan but i met Atreyu and Atrain * later i met Andalus and Percuss* on some server they were cool and highly skilled with rifles *more than bradley cooper in american sniper* they invited me to the discord i thought it might be cool to have something like a family or gang and the voice chat during gameplay makes it more exciting. clan wars would be another reason for applying to a clan it would be great to join the war with friends

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Egyptian , i guess that describes it all lol . turning 22 the 1st of jan , studying accounting and business administration, i have some interest in programming and IT i know Arabic, English and a little french currently trying to learn spanish and dutch to get a good job, online 1st person shooter games is my fav though i only played MoHAA and AoS xD, addicted to movies and tv shows,i like playing football *as a goal keeper cuz i ain't that fit lol* that would be all i
Time Zone: Cairo, Egypt , GMT +2:00.
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: a 15 mins ban * votekicked for being afk *.
Activity Rate? 6/7.
Gun preference? It depends on the map and game mod but rifle is my fav Green_Rifle .
Skype Account? I no longer use it but i guess it was mircato33 if skype is a must i can register a new one .
A Screenshot or more: Image
Love you too mate.
mircato
Deuce

Percuss wrote:
Love you too mate.
<3 <3
Namerax
Deuce

Current IGN:Namerax
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev] T-Reks
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):I played AoS for hours on end about two years ago, it was probably my favorite game at the time. I usually played with myself and sometimes with my friends. I'm looking to get back into the game albeit more casually. Being in a clan would make the experience much more fun especially since I have never been associated with a real clan. Seeing that your the most active clan at the time I thought you guys would be the best candidate.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):I love video games, woodworking and longboarding. The other games I have been playing a lot are CSGO and Overwatch. I am from Portland Oregon and love it here. I am still in high school so I will have to go back to school soon.
Time Zone:Pacific
Past Clans:None
Past Bans:None
Activity Rate?Often
Gun preference?Rifle
Skype Account?[email protected]
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional)
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you for applying!
We will be reviewing your application, but the best way to get accepted is to get to know us.
Here's a link to our discord: https://discord.gg/3cvAUte
Good luck, and I hope to see you soon!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

It's been awhile and we've had numerous applicants. If you applied and didn't get accepted in this round of applications then please reapply with a new app or slightly modified app as we don't know if some of the older applicants are still even interested.

Applecookie wrote:
Well, I might be a new face to most, if not all people here, but that doesn't mean I'm new to the game.

Current IGN: ApplecookieGamz
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV] Applcooki
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

I used to play Ace of Spades before it was bought by Jagex, then many years later I found Build and Shoot. Playing back then, I wasn't part of any community online so I didn't get to join a clan or do anything like that, instead, I played for fun with friends and by myself. My friends now have either never heard of the game or moved on to other games so I would like to get back into those intense strategic battles over Skype again.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I'll be honest, I'm mostly busy with school, sport and other family activities, but I can try to get some time in to play. Otherwise, I'll just play like I usually do.

Time Zone: ACST (Australian Central Standard Time) +0930 hours
Past Clans: N/A
Past Bans: N/A
Activity Rate? Online, mostly on weekends
Gun preference? Rifle/SMG
Skype Account? (Please ask me this privately)
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) N/A
Accepted
mircato wrote:
Current IGN: Mircato
Future IGN with Clan Tag[: [REV] Mircato
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because i like it there. i played Aos back in 2011 when it first started from the earlier versions and beta releases quit after few months to get myself ready for university * 5 years without AoS* , i download AoS again a month or so ago tho i never tried to apply for a clan but i met Atreyu and Atrain * later i met Andalus and Percuss* on some server they were cool and highly skilled with rifles *more than bradley cooper in american sniper* they invited me to the discord i thought it might be cool to have something like a family or gang and the voice chat during gameplay makes it more exciting. clan wars would be another reason for applying to a clan it would be great to join the war with friends

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Egyptian , i guess that describes it all lol . turning 22 the 1st of jan , studying accounting and business administration, i have some interest in programming and IT i know Arabic, English and a little french currently trying to learn spanish and dutch to get a good job, online 1st person shooter games is my fav though i only played MoHAA and AoS xD, addicted to movies and tv shows,i like playing football *as a goal keeper cuz i ain't that fit lol* that would be all i
Time Zone: Cairo, Egypt , GMT +2:00.
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: a 15 mins ban * votekicked for being afk *.
Activity Rate? 6/7.
Gun preference? It depends on the map and game mod but rifle is my fav Green_Rifle .
Skype Account? I no longer use it but i guess it was mircato33 if skype is a must i can register a new one .
A Screenshot or more: Image
Accepted
1KillerBee1 wrote:
Current IGN: KillerBee
Future IGN with Clan Tag: <r3v>K1ll3rBEE (cocaine tag :P )
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Well i basically met everyone in the clan via discord and played with you guys yesterday at MGC and had a alot of fun :)
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm 15 and born and raised in the UK. Been playing since 2012. I have a fat cat who eats bugs (torch you understand).
Time Zone: UK, UTC+00:00
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate?: Almost everyday or every other day
Gun preference? Rifle all day everyday
Skype Account? Dont want to share in public, pm me
Accepted
Arcinius
Deuce

Current IGN:

Arcinius

Future IGN with Clan Tag:

[REV] Arcinius

I would like to join rev because I already hang out with the clan daily. Additionally I am currently working on a new server host that will open to rev and friends first for testing.

I play aos and try but fail to do server stuff. I've played since 2011.

Time Zone:

EDT in the summer, EST in the winter (US east/Canada)

Past Clans:

[META], unnamed bear clan, [VET]

Past Bans:

1 Votekick ban on aloha babel which I didn't report despite being false.

Activity Rate?

Daily but not always in-game, sometimes working on server stuff instead.

Gun preference?

SMG

Skype Account?

Amelia Corcoran

no thanks
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

rip
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Arcinius wrote:
Current IGN:

Arcinius

Future IGN with Clan Tag:

[REV] Arcinius

I would like to join rev because I already hang out with the clan daily. Additionally I am currently working on a new server host that will open to rev and friends first for testing.

I play aos and try but fail to do server stuff. I've played since 2011.

Time Zone:

EDT in the summer, EST in the winter (US east/Canada)

Past Clans:

[META], unnamed bear clan, [VET]

Past Bans:

1 Votekick ban on aloha babel which I didn't report despite being false.

Activity Rate?

Daily but not always in-game, sometimes working on server stuff instead.

Gun preference?

SMG

Skype Account?

Amelia Corcoran

no thanks
Accepted
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

ayeee, we back on this site!!
Zekamalikyd