>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 52 of 55 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

JoshAoS wrote:
Look at this... https://gyazo.com/2500fbac19eb454f33792d12af9bb15b

Not bad....
Nice! ^_^

Did you add me on Skype yet btw? There's so many applicants I'm getting mixed up with who's who. o-o
JoshAoS
Deuce

Ya i added you m8! :D
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

JoshAoS wrote:
Ya i added you m8! :D
Can you message me and say "Sumo" lol? I have 3 people that I don't remember who's who.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

Eimis wrote:
sup atreyu
suh Eimis
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

MrFritz wrote:
Eimis wrote:
sup atreyu
suh Eimis
sup Mrfritz, we'll gib you honorary
Applecookie wrote:
Well, I might be a new face to most, if not all people here, but that doesn't mean I'm new to the game.

Current IGN: ApplecookieGamz
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV] Applcooki
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

I used to play Ace of Spades before it was bought by Jagex, then many years later I found Build and Shoot. Playing back then, I wasn't part of any community online so I didn't get to join a clan or do anything like that, instead, I played for fun with friends and by myself. My friends now have either never heard of the game or moved on to other games so I would like to get back into those intense strategic battles over Skype again.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I'll be honest, I'm mostly busy with school, sport and other family activities, but I can try to get some time in to play. Otherwise, I'll just play like I usually do.
I think that's well written application, I can vouch for you to be accepted Applecookie :)
Nice that so many people do sports here.
Applecookie
Deuce

Dare wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
Eimis wrote:
sup atreyu
suh Eimis
Applecookie wrote:
Well, I might be a new face to most, if not all people here, but that doesn't mean I'm new to the game.

I used to play Ace of Spades before it was bought by Jagex, then many years later I found Build and Shoot. Playing back then, I wasn't part of any community online so I didn't get to join a clan or do anything like that, instead, I played for fun with friends and by myself. My friends now have either never heard of the game or moved on to other games so I would like to get back into those intense strategic battles over Skype again.

I'll be honest, I'm mostly busy with school, sport and other family activities, but I can try to get some time in to play. Otherwise, I'll just play like I usually do.
I think that's well written application, I can vouch for you to be accepted Applecookie :)
Thanks! Though I play the sport (not sports) pretty casually when it should be "extremely" competitive ;)

I'm not sure about my IGN with clan tag though, I might change it and post my (possibly) new name here.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Sumo has been accepted. We're still considering the other applicants.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

Applecookie wrote:
Dare wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
Eimis wrote:
sup atreyu
suh Eimis
Applecookie wrote:

Thanks! Though I play the sport (not sports) pretty casually when it should be "extremely" competitive ;)

I'm not sure about my IGN with clan tag though, I might change it and post my (possibly) new name here.
sure, can I have the honors to be the honorary?
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

MrFritz wrote:
can I have the honors to be the honorary?
If your request is serious, we would be happy to consider it!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

MrFritz wrote:
Applecookie wrote:
Dare wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
Eimis wrote:
sup atreyu
suh Eimis
Applecookie wrote:

sure, can I have the honors to be the honorary?
can we have the honor to have the honor to make you honorary?
cumrag
Deuce

Current IGN: A filthy cumrag
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[REV] Cumrag
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): i have never been in a clan before but now i realise that it would be a lot of fun
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): i like long walks on the beach
Time Zone: utc-5:00
Past Clans: none
Past Bans: none
Activity Rate? very
Gun preference? RIFLE MASTER RACE
Skype Account? no
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) https://www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=KHQSCaeJMww sorrynotsorry for the earrape
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Hello cumrag, thanks for applying. We will let you know when we have made a decision.
I do suggest you get a skype, as that is a central means of communication.

Also that video... sensei we r ofr u pleice on kouncil k?
Best of luck!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

cumrag wrote:
Current IGN: A filthy cumrag
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[REV] Cumrag
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): i have never been in a clan before but now i realise that it would be a lot of fun
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): i like long walks on the beach
Time Zone: utc-5:00
Past Clans: none
Past Bans: none
Activity Rate? very
Gun preference? RIFLE MASTER RACE
Skype Account? no
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) https://www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=KHQSCaeJMww sorrynotsorry for the earrape
You were denied. Feel free to reapply some other time.
Marshall
League Participant
League Participant

Current IGN: Marshall
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV]Marshall
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): REV is one of the most active clans currently, and a good opportunity to back to play and have fun.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I used to play AoS since 0.60 version, then I stopped when my ex clan also stopped, since then I have played Ace of Spades once in a while. Last month I realized that I had nothing else to play and such, so I decided to back to play and, here I am.

I promise to be a active member.

Also, I'm not a native-english speaker.
Time Zone: BRT - Brasília (Standard) Time / BRST - Brasilia Summer Time ( GMT-3 )
Past Clans: [TG] Troll guys - It's an ancient brazilian clan. We used to play until Jagex launch its version of AoS, then everybody stopped.
Past Bans: Once in Aloha, because admin thought I was a hacker (I'm not, but I used to play very well with SMG - I still do)
Activity Rate? I'm very active both in Forum and Game
Gun preference? SMG
Skype Account? lMarshall.SNP
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I had a lot of them from past time, but I have lost them all. I owe you one
Last edited by Marshall on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you for applying, Marshall.
We will let you know when a decision has been reached.

Best of luck!
813 posts Page 52 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”