>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 28 of 55 First unread post
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Jackplox wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
there is a small problem with the irc, i tried to join and talk a few minutes ago, however when i sent a message it would say this under the message

[18:37] == Cannot send to channel: #revclan
#RevClan is for members only. Use #Revolution
oh, sorry for the mix up
Evergreen
Deuced Up

ZEB 99 wrote:
Jackplox wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
there is a small problem with the irc, i tried to join and talk a few minutes ago, however when i sent a message it would say this under the message

[18:37] == Cannot send to channel: #revclan
#RevClan is for members only. Use #Revolution
oh, sorry for the mix up
Not a problem :)
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Evergreen wrote:
It's glorious! :DDD
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Jackplox wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
may i be honorary plz?
Sorry AsianGuy, we got your previous request, it just got covered with a whole lot of busy.

You application has already been reviewed before and will be accepted!
Doodledude! wrote:
Spoiler:
Doodledude! wrote:
Current IGN: DoodleDude
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] DoodleDude.
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to join REV because one of your revolutionaries has suggested me to join this clan. I have met some of the players in this clan and I have enjoyed playing wit them. They are fun and nice. :)
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm 14, Love Karate, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, and Dodgeball.
I'm really active and love aos. I've gotten really good past the months and think I can handle clans. :)
Time Zone: GMT-6
Past Clans:<CLG> That's all.
Past Bans: I have been banned once for hacking. I got unbanned and stopped ever since then.
Activity Rate? I play every single day.
Gun preference? Rifle, no doubt.
Skype Account? techriqHD
Thank you for applying!
ZEB 99 wrote:
Spoiler:
Current IGN: ZEB99 or ZEBMAK99
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]ZEB99 or [Rev] ZEBMAK99
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): well it has been a year or so since the last clan i had been in that was actually active has been disbanded, and i kinda wanna get back into the clan scene. Ive been missing actually being part on something in the community bigger than just being myself. another reason i wanna join is i wanna actually play with a group of people who will work as a team and not just be screwing around building/ killing for no reason it seems
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): born and raised in the mountains of north Carolina, i am somewhat redneck. i have spent most of the past 2 years either gaming or studying how guns work/ how to load them/ how to take them apart. i have a job mowing yards (i get like $25 per yard but i only mow like 2 yards). whenever i fight in game or in real life i will fight as hard as possible. im not extremely pro at aos but i can still play decent (unless i am experiencing lag
Time Zone:eastern time zone (USA)
Past Clans: [AK]
Past Bans:none
Activity Rate? i am normally on here every day
Gun preference? i normally go with rifle but sometimes i use smg or shotgun
Skype Account? zebmak991
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional)
Once again, Thank you for applying!
yeah, thanks...but really? you forgot...wow...nvm
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

AsianGuy wrote:
Jackplox wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
may i be honorary plz?
Sorry AsianGuy, we got your previous request, it just got covered with a whole lot of busy.

You application has already been reviewed before and will be accepted!

yeah, thanks...but really? you forgot...wow...nvm
Sorry about that, you happened to apply right in the middle of the transition of our voting system for "honorary" applications. It's different now however, so it shouldn't happen again. :)
AsianGuy

ok thanks torch
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:

....its beautiful
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

A note for Evergreen: You should try using something from the French Revolution. Probably when they raided the Bastille.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

MushieWarden wrote:
A note for Evergreen: You should try using something from the French Revolution. Probably when they raided the Bastille.
I'll try it. I thought rather than going for the obvious, It'd be funny to make it about the American Revolution.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

NOTICE!

The last team's spots for the public tournament are up for grabs! Get them while they're still hot!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

All teams/spots are taken!

Let the games begin! :)))))

EDIT: See the bracket and follow the progress here: Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Revolution
Deuced Up

Illusion wrote:
Current IGN: Archifae
Future IGN with Clan Tag: -Rev- Archifae
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Well, after a lot of looking, I decided to settle on this clan. I take into account that this clan is already needing to bump too often, and also it has 40-something people.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm an Australian 12-year-old player, who is a pretty good sniper. Unfortunately, I am not able to play very much (Saturday after lunch & early Sunday morning*). *Take into account my TZ.
Time Zone: +8 (WA, Bangkok, etc)
Past Clans: Hawks-, TZA
Past Bans: Votekicked and banned for a minute, also kicked for idling multiple times (due to intense amounts of homework)
Activity Rate? 1 ½ out of 7
Gun preference? Rifle
Skype Account? May I tell you in a PM?
Screenshot of Past Kills?
cool.png
Sorry, for the small size.
Decision: Accepted
Make sure to get on Skype or our IRC. :)
Flynn brah wrote:
Current IGN:Flynn
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Flynn
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I have played this game way back in the day and now I came back about a week ago and I am looking for a Clan so I can start doing some competitive. I also personally love the name.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am 18 years old and Work a part time job and go to school and play video games.
Time Zone:-4
Past Clans: No past clans on this game
Past Bans:None
Activity Rate? 3-6 hours a day
Gun preference? Rifle
Skype Account? Flynnster_44 I also have Teamspeak 3
Doodledude! wrote:
Doodledude! wrote:
Current IGN: DoodleDude
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] DoodleDude.
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to join REV because one of your revolutionaries has suggested me to join this clan. I have met some of the players in this clan and I have enjoyed playing wit them. They are fun and nice. :)
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm 14, Love Karate, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, and Dodgeball.
I'm really active and love aos. I've gotten really good past the months and think I can handle clans. :)
Time Zone: GMT-6
Past Clans:<CLG> That's all.
Past Bans: I have been banned once for hacking. I got unbanned and stopped ever since then.
Activity Rate? I play every single day.
Gun preference? Rifle, no doubt.
Skype Account? techriqHD
Decision: Denied
We didn't get to know you well enough. Try to get on our IRC or add us on Skype, so we can find out if we suit you as a clan and if you suit us as a member. You may reapply in two weeks time.
PhyrexianNexus wrote:
Current IGN: BeABorean
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV] PhyrexianNexus
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):
I've been playing the game for a couple months now, and didn't know about clans (didnt read the forums). Now that I know what they are I'd like to join this one. Would be willing to play in scheduled matches as long as I knew at least a day or two before hand (I have a rather busy schedule).

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):
Was introduced to the game by a friend, and liked it more than he did. My favorite modes are arena, classes, and plain old ctf (I absolutely hate hallway though). Babel is ok but there seem to be hackers there sometimes and no where else seems to have hackers. As far as skill goes, I seem to be in the top 5 in most arena matches, top one or two in classes, and somewhere in the middle otherwise.
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate? A couple days a week, but could probably fit a scheduled match in any day except thursday.
Gun preference? SMG
Skype Account? caleb.w.bratcher
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Don't have any prepared, but if you are interested I could probably start screenshotting my matches.
ZEB 99 wrote:
Current IGN: ZEB99 or ZEBMAK99
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]ZEB99 or [Rev] ZEBMAK99
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): well it has been a year or so since the last clan i had been in that was actually active has been disbanded, and i kinda wanna get back into the clan scene. Ive been missing actually being part on something in the community bigger than just being myself. another reason i wanna join is i wanna actually play with a group of people who will work as a team and not just be screwing around building/ killing for no reason it seems
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): born and raised in the mountains of north Carolina, i am somewhat redneck. i have spent most of the past 2 years either gaming or studying how guns work/ how to load them/ how to take them apart. i have a job mowing yards (i get like $25 per yard but i only mow like 2 yards). whenever i fight in game or in real life i will fight as hard as possible. im not extremely pro at aos but i can still play decent (unless i am experiencing lag
Time Zone:eastern time zone (USA)
Past Clans: [AK]
Past Bans:none
Activity Rate? i am normally on here every day
Gun preference? i normally go with rifle but sometimes i use smg or shotgun
Skype Account? zebmak991
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional)
Decision: Denied
We didn't get to know you well enough. Try to get on our IRC or add us on Skype, so we can find out if we suit you as a clan and if you suit us as a member. You may reapply in two weeks time.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

xCross wrote:
Is it just me, or you guys have a default message for denials and acceptances?
It's just you, if you go back and read past denials and acceptances besides the last post they differ.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

xCross wrote:
Communists kommies wannabe lol jk u pro xd
Almost thought I'd have to dirty my hands beating someone up for not accepting me
hahaha almost didnt see this. i got u ;D
813 posts Page 28 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”