>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
835 posts Page 55 of 56
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 pm


Pedroh wrote:
ca i join?
acepted B)B)B)B)XDXDXDXD
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


Applecookie wrote:
Just wanted to know 'cause it's been a while, have I been accepted?
Come meet us on our discord channel! Details enclosed in PM :)
$Eddy$ wrote:
Pedroh wrote:
ca i join?
acepted B)B)B)B)XDXDXDXD
Spam elsewhere <3
MrYogurt
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:51 pm


Hi guys, mind if i join? Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


MrYogurt wrote:
Hi guys, mind if i join? Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
Apply, and we'll see!

Meanwhile, get on our discord: https://discord.gg/nB69R
Silnius
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:15 am


Blue_Pistol Atreyu
mircato
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:13 pm


Current IGN: Mircato
Future IGN with Clan Tag[: [REV] Mircato
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because i like it there. i played Aos back in 2011 when it first started from the earlier versions and beta releases quit after few months to get myself ready for university * 5 years without AoS* , i download AoS again a month or so ago tho i never tried to apply for a clan but i met Atreyu and Atrain * later i met Andalus and Percuss* on some server they were cool and highly skilled with rifles *more than bradley cooper in american sniper* they invited me to the discord i thought it might be cool to have something like a family or gang and the voice chat during gameplay makes it more exciting. clan wars would be another reason for applying to a clan it would be great to join the war with friends

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Egyptian , i guess that describes it all lol . turning 22 the 1st of jan , studying accounting and business administration, i have some interest in programming and IT i know Arabic, English and a little french currently trying to learn spanish and dutch to get a good job, online 1st person shooter games is my fav though i only played MoHAA and AoS xD, addicted to movies and tv shows,i like playing football *as a goal keeper cuz i ain't that fit lol* that would be all i
Time Zone: Cairo, Egypt , GMT +2:00.
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: a 15 mins ban * votekicked for being afk *.
Activity Rate? 6/7.
Gun preference? It depends on the map and game mod but rifle is my fav Green_Rifle .
Skype Account? I no longer use it but i guess it was mircato33 if skype is a must i can register a new one .
A Screenshot or more: Image
Image
Image
Image
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


Atreyu wrote:
Meanwhile, get on our discord: https://discord.gg/nB69R
It's not official. It's just a place you can sometimes find some of our clan members and chat and is not reflective of our clan. For instance, Atreyu is the one who created it and he is admin on the server, but is not an "admin" in the overall clan.
mircato wrote:
-snip-
Good app after the revisions, I added you on Skype and message me sometime when you're able to play so I can see how you are as a person & in-game.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


Mr.Torch wrote:
It's not official. It's just a place you can sometimes find some of our clan members and chat and is not reflective of our clan. For instance, Atreyu is the one who created it and he is admin on the server, but is not an "admin" in the overall clan.
+1
mircato
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:13 pm


Mr.Torch wrote:
Good app after the revisions, I added you on Skype and message me sometime when you're able to play so I can see how you are as a person & in-game.
Thanks , i added you back on skype.
1KillerBee1
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:22 pm


Current IGN: KillerBee
Future IGN with Clan Tag: <r3v>K1ll3rBEE (cocaine tag :P )
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Well i basically met everyone in the clan via discord and played with you guys yesterday at MGC and had a alot of fun :)
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm 15 and born and raised in the UK. Been playing since 2012. I have a fat cat who eats bugs (torch you understand).
Time Zone: UK, UTC+00:00
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate?: Almost everyday or every other day
Gun preference? Rifle all day everyday
Skype Account? Dont want to share in public, pm me
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


Thank you for applying!
And you're already in our discord etc so this should be quick!
gl :)
Percuss
Deuce
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 12:13 am


mircato wrote:
Current IGN: Mircato
Future IGN with Clan Tag[: [REV] Mircato
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because i like it there. i played Aos back in 2011 when it first started from the earlier versions and beta releases quit after few months to get myself ready for university * 5 years without AoS* , i download AoS again a month or so ago tho i never tried to apply for a clan but i met Atreyu and Atrain * later i met Andalus and Percuss* on some server they were cool and highly skilled with rifles *more than bradley cooper in american sniper* they invited me to the discord i thought it might be cool to have something like a family or gang and the voice chat during gameplay makes it more exciting. clan wars would be another reason for applying to a clan it would be great to join the war with friends

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Egyptian , i guess that describes it all lol . turning 22 the 1st of jan , studying accounting and business administration, i have some interest in programming and IT i know Arabic, English and a little french currently trying to learn spanish and dutch to get a good job, online 1st person shooter games is my fav though i only played MoHAA and AoS xD, addicted to movies and tv shows,i like playing football *as a goal keeper cuz i ain't that fit lol* that would be all i
Time Zone: Cairo, Egypt , GMT +2:00.
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: a 15 mins ban * votekicked for being afk *.
Activity Rate? 6/7.
Gun preference? It depends on the map and game mod but rifle is my fav Green_Rifle .
Skype Account? I no longer use it but i guess it was mircato33 if skype is a must i can register a new one .
A Screenshot or more: Image
Image
Image
Image
Love you too mate.
mircato
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:13 pm


Percuss wrote:
Love you too mate.
<3 <3
Namerax
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:27 am


Current IGN:Namerax
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev] T-Reks
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):I played AoS for hours on end about two years ago, it was probably my favorite game at the time. I usually played with myself and sometimes with my friends. I'm looking to get back into the game albeit more casually. Being in a clan would make the experience much more fun especially since I have never been associated with a real clan. Seeing that your the most active clan at the time I thought you guys would be the best candidate.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):I love video games, woodworking and longboarding. The other games I have been playing a lot are CSGO and Overwatch. I am from Portland Oregon and love it here. I am still in high school so I will have to go back to school soon.
Time Zone:Pacific
Past Clans:None
Past Bans:None
Activity Rate?Often
Gun preference?Rifle
Skype Account?[email protected]
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional)
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


Thank you for applying!
We will be reviewing your application, but the best way to get accepted is to get to know us.
Here's a link to our discord: https://discord.gg/3cvAUte
Good luck, and I hope to see you soon!
835 posts Page 55 of 56
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests